Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
Reply
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What happens to the lock in period?

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Just wait & watch.

    U might get something in 3550/3575 , when Godrej asks for the next installment.
    CommentQuote
  • U can always have an ' agreement to sell ' document between u & the original allotte.

    The only issue is that builder will not transfer it in yr . name , till the lock in period expires.


    Originally Posted by tolcorp
    What happens to the lock in period?
    CommentQuote
  • HI,

    Finally was able to secure one for myself (end user). 1821 sqft in Tower A .

    Staying with tarung words that Godrej will prove our decision to be right in coming years.


    Originally Posted by tarung
    Guys,


    I have booked 3 BHK with Godrej directly . 3750 Unit # B - 704.
    SPECIAL THANKS to AmitMM , Manoja , Gaurav Chug and Tinesha for search of my home.

    Godrej has been running the show bit badly in last 7-10 days and they had alloted many units to their management and employess and other influential people. But I was impressed by their profesionalism at their site on Sunday. The units were getting alloted in minutes mainly from Mumbai and other southern parts of the country as launch happened in 4-5 cities parallely. As they were able to sell most of their units without giving any Advertisement is a reassurig sign to me.

    As of now, I personaly feel that Godrej is much better builder with much better location and much better expected end product than Ninex or bestech or Todays or Vatika or DLF. For end users Vatika may take 10 years as it is a bigger society. My brother/friend personal real worse experience with DLF in new Town heights. I had seen thounsands of people getting cheated in open day light by DLF in New Town Heights and Express Greens and even after 3 years still people feel that they did blunder in booking DLF NTH and Express Greens in new Gurgaon(though many investors have made lot of money in Vatika and some money in Express Greens)

    Lock in period is 6 months and 30% of payment which ever is later. I hope Godrej will prove me right in next coming years. tail dekho tail kee dhaar dekho.

    Thanks,
    Tarun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vtuhan
    HI,

    Finally was able to secure one for myself (end user). 1821 sqft in Tower A .

    Staying with tarung words that Godrej will prove our decision to be right in coming years.


    Did you got at employee price of 3550 or 3750? Just wanted to check if anyone got at 3550? I booked in tower B third floor and it was 3750 + PLC of 160
    CommentQuote
  • Got it 3750....can you guys advise if applying for loan do we need to get the property registred first ......first purchase s not aware of these nitty gritty.....



    Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Did you got at employee price of 3550 or 3750? Just wanted to check if anyone got at 3550? I booked in tower B third floor and it was 3750 + PLC of 160
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome to the world of RE...:)

    >> Basis the allotment letter you can get the loan...and that will be disbursed once you provide the sechdule of payment to them( basis your individual limit & financial capability)
    >> Registery would be done once you have the property contructed...not before that...

    Trust that helps!
    CommentQuote
  • Is both Tower A and B sold out

    I hear from fellow beings that tower B is sold out completely . was tower A also offered or sold out .

    If both the towers A and B are sold out , it would fetch a decent premium since there would be no more smaller units on offer .

    also if u look at the location plan , a five start hotel is proposed just along with Godrej . So after some years (4-5), you could have the same view as u have today for Ambience Island , with leela kempsiki right on NH8 . I believe there is another five star hotel planned closer to haldiram , though little away from godrej . Mcdonalds in any case is adjacent to this project . broadning of NH8 till this place will add further value

    It should be a good bet in the longer run definately , short term though seems little doubtful .

    dont know if there are good schools or markets around which families want when they reside . seems it would be good to rent out to executives , when this five star hotel comes up
    CommentQuote
  • Guess, it will take 4-5 years to make livable...

    Just when you cross NH8- thier is a 5 star(structure built) opposite to Emaar site...Guess its Mariot...
    and the other one is Le-meridian...i heard this from brokers...
    CommentQuote
  • U r correct on the 5 star hotels .

    Originally Posted by sachinarora83
    Guess, it will take 4-5 years to make livable...

    Just when you cross NH8- thier is a 5 star(structure built) opposite to Emaar site...Guess its Mariot...
    and the other one is Le-meridian...i heard this from brokers...
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej small unit 3750 v/s BPTP 225 yrs plots

    hi,

    manojA , tinesha and other senior members , please give opinion on BPTP 225 yrs plot in sec 102 at 38500 ( 42500 - 4000 discount) v/s Godrej smaller unit 3750 (tower B)
    CommentQuote
  • I am not too bullish on BPTP , because of their previous record. Search the web , to find hundreds ( maybe , even more ) complaints against this builder on quality , abnormal delay in projects , projects stalled for years together , financial bungling etc etc..

    My advise , keep away.



    Originally Posted by arorar
    hi,

    manojA , tinesha and other senior members , please give opinion on BPTP 225 yrs plot in sec 102 at 38500 ( 42500 - 4000 discount) v/s Godrej smaller unit 3750 (tower B)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arorar
    hi,

    manojA , tinesha and other senior members , please give opinion on BPTP 225 yrs plot in sec 102 at 38500 ( 42500 - 4000 discount) v/s Godrej smaller unit 3750 (tower B)


    Sec 102 - Not a very happening sector today and in next 10 years time. At the same price, you can book a plot in Sec 62 by Krrish/ABW bang on Golf Course Extn road. Price escalation for Sec 62 plots would be much higher than Sec 102. You might see a price of Rs.50k anytime next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arorar
    hi,

    manojA , tinesha and other senior members , please give opinion on BPTP 225 yrs plot in sec 102 at 38500 ( 42500 - 4000 discount) v/s Godrej smaller unit 3750 (tower B)


    If you want I can PM you number of broker offering the same at Rs. 37600/- ... But I am also of same view as of Manoja and Amit.. Look for SPR regions rather than NPR region....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a ton for the feedback

    dear manoja , amit , gaurav ..Thanks a ton for the feedback..i appreciate the valuable inputs
    CommentQuote
  • amit2222 ,

    Very right . i forgot to add this. Future of Dwarka e way still is not certain & if it happens too , it might take 10 years or so , for properties to bloom there.



    Originally Posted by amit2222
    Sec 102 - Not a very happening sector today and in next 10 years time. At the same price, you can book a plot in Sec 62 by Krrish/ABW bang on Golf Course Extn road. Price escalation for Sec 62 plots would be much higher than Sec 102. You might see a price of Rs.50k anytime next year.
    CommentQuote