Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit2222 ,

Very right . i forgot to add this. Future of Dwarka e way still is not certain & if it happens too , it might take 10 years or so , for properties to bloom there.

Manoj & all,

Heard that developers lobbying hard to HUDA to start Dwarka Expressway since they have bought costly land there. The prices in that region has already crossed 3000psf with no development of the sectors. HUDA has alloted 2kms stretch to various builders to complete the xpway on a faster way. Tenders for the same is scheduled to open this week or very very shortly.
    So Xpway might see the light sooner than we can anticipate. Hope so.
    CommentQuote
  • That is good news for investors & end users of Dwarka e way. I am aware of the tenders . I just hope that it is not another stunt , to sell some more of ' about to be launched ' & existing projects on this e way.

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Manoj & all,

Heard that developers lobbying hard to HUDA to start Dwarka Expressway since they have bought costly land there. The prices in that region has already crossed 3000psf with no development of the sectors. HUDA has alloted 2kms stretch to various builders to complete the xpway on a faster way. Tenders for the same is scheduled to open this week or very very shortly.
    So Xpway might see the light sooner than we can anticipate. Hope so.
    CommentQuote
  • ya correct...n any correction if it happens in ggn like most people in this forum foresee, would probably start from here....could be a good indicator for other areas like sohna rd, nh8 etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Where you guys get all the info about the tenders. I could not find any thing on HUDA site.
    CommentQuote
  • Let us assume a scnario that NPR works starts now as DPR is ready. Do you guys advice to invest after the start of construction.

I am waiting to see the kick start of NPR before investing but worried about the price rise once news is out.
    CommentQuote
  • See this link for the tenders -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-updates/t-property-news-13341-page4.html#post120113

Originally Posted by psambher
    Where you guys get all the info about the tenders. I could not find any thing on HUDA site.
    CommentQuote
  • news from http://www.moneylife.in

Godrej Properties Ltd, the real-estate arm of the Godrej Group, said it sold over 200 apartments in two days of the launch of Godrej Frontier, near Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, they are all sold out the 3BR & 3BR+1SR's.
    I was able to secure a 3BR for myself.
    It is purely for investment. I am planning on holding it for about 3 yrs. The plan is to sell it before possession.
    Any inputs on whether or not I am stupid to get into this at these prices?
    CommentQuote
  • As per one empaneled broker of Godrej , 140 apartments were booked before the launch to various groups ( IAS , IPS ) , employees of Frontier & Godrej & some other groups . 4 empaneled brokers were given 10 apartments each to book ( out of these 10 apartments , one 3 BHK was for 3550 , rest all for 3750 ) . 20 apartments , were booked by Godrej on the launch date.

God only knows , how much of this is correct .

Originally Posted by tinesha
    Godrej Properties Ltd, the real-estate arm of the Godrej Group, said it sold over 200 apartments in two days of the launch of Godrej Frontier, near Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • All cracked & self inflated...this is how Gurgaon market goes... :)

I c 2600 PSF just 10 months back are shooting 5K....Golf cource xtn...

Its 10 months...No infra...No malls...bt still people are buying/selling like anything...nwys who gets a pain in earning money...so simple plain economics...

Is Godrej 3750 is real worth, when u can get 5000 in core city? I wonder...
    CommentQuote
  • Tolcorp,

Buddy, you are brave enough to buy one unit in Godrej purely for investment purposes. Whatever would be your realistic target selling price, it would reach in 12-18 months. I heard that Godrej would construct it in 24 months. So uptill 18 months, you will definitely get your target price if Godrej maintains the construction schedule. However, my suggestion to you would be to keep the unit upto 3 months after taking possession. People who rushed for Godrej, rushed for two things: brand and quality. Let the apartments be ready and let people should have a look and appreciate the quality. With word of mouth spreading across, the price will bound to increase northwards. So, it would be good to sell between 12-18 months and better after taking possession. That is my understanding, can be wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • I was just wondering Godrej is an elite builder in Mumbai/Pune...people just go by name...however, we should understand that dynamics in NCR is different from Mumbai..

Mumbai is vertically inclined...therefore space is less...what is living in NCR is actually a luxury in Mumbai...
    Godrej did dilever the projects in Western zone..however i would suggest not to hold till possession...may be out before 2-3 months before possession....as i am not pretty sure about the quality...in NCR region...
    Pure instict...members pls advice...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit. I am planning to hold upto possession. If it makes sense to hold after the I guess I will have to go through the registration.
    CommentQuote
  • Any rough idea on the time frame for construction to begin and when the project is estimated to be completed. I am debating between going for a CLP or down payment plan,.. I am new to RE. What do you suggest ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Any rough idea on the time frame for construction to begin and when the project is estimated to be completed. I am debating between going for a CLP or down payment plan,.. I am new to RE. What do you suggest ..

Never go for Downpayment. Its way too risky and always gives less returns.
    CommentQuote