Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A very senior, respected broker has confirmed the same. I know, we cannot take the word of most brokers.

The idea of quoting the price of Godrej in the forum is to initiate a discussion on the threshold & maximum buying price of Godrej.

I did contact Godrej yesterday. As per them, no price has been fixed & the price should be out within a fortnight.

Then it would have been wise on your part not to quote a speculative price to check the maximum leverage of buyers. I am sure Godrej would left something on table for the buyers and would please the end users with a quality features at an affordable cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Then it would have been wise on your part not to quote a speculative price to check the maximum leverage of buyers. I am sure Godrej would left something on table for the buyers and would please the end users with a quality features at an affordable cost.

I think u do not still get , what i am trying to say.

I want to initiate a discussion on what should be the right price for investors to get in?

No investor/end user would decide on the prices quoted by me or anybody & would decide only when he hears the same from the horse's mouth. I am not here to check the maximum leverage of buyers for Godrej or anybody else

If everybody still feels , that i am wrong in discussing prices being quoted, i would refrain from doing so, in future.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    The price of Godrej is almost confirmed as 3400 psf less 100 (inaugural discount). I do not think this to be a good price, for investment.

Senior members/All members, please give yr. views.

At this price coupled with bigger sizes in that location , They will find very hard to sell .....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Thank god. We r back on the right track.
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej as a builder is not into premium segment. They are into affordable housing as is described by them in their press releases. So bigger sizes are out, premium pricing would also be considered out.

It all depends on timing now, if they launch in September they will get pie of so called "inflationery" pricing. Let us wait and watch.

Land prices in Gurgaon is not that cheap as in Noida or other parts of NCR. I am wondering how much Frontier had paid to acquire this piece of land. And how much Godrej can bring forward a reasonable pricing to the base price with a quality product.
    CommentQuote
    Thank god. We r back on the right track.

i absolutely understand your point. my take is that godrej will find takers irrespectve of price because. the premium will see it as an alternative to emaar in terms of name/quality. it will not be for investors on a budget.
    those investors are a different league and dont come to our forums
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    i absolutely understand your point. my take is that godrej will find takers irrespectve of price because. the premium will see it as an alternative to emaar in terms of name/quality. it will not be for investors on a budget.
    those investors are a different league and dont come to our forums

I agree & It will be for long term investment when npr and spr /metro will up and running. IT would not be for rapid turnover
    CommentQuote
  • hi e1:)

just to tell all those who r interested in godrej property project in sector 80 ( a joint venture wity frontier)

godrej is coming out with 3bhk with servant room of 2150 sft for 4000 rs/sft all inclusive i.e around 86 lacs. in phase 1 in the next 10 to 15 days

there will not be any 2bhk but it will have a 3bhk of 1700 sft without servant room with a BSP of close to 3400 to 3500 rs/sft

all inclusive price may cross 4000 rs /sft depending on PLC & other factors

i think price is much higher than i expected as this project is not a luxury one but it will be a good 1 as construction will be done by L&T & all planning will be done by godrej properties

note : this is not the final & exact details , therefore there may be a small difference in pricing but it will be very close to 4000 rs/sft all inclusive.

cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Don't they have any lower size in first phase? I mean 1700 sq ft flats ?

Is 4000 all inclusive justifiable ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsim
    hi e1:)

just to tell all those who r interested in godrej property project in sector 80 ( a joint venture wity frontier)

godrej is coming out with 3bhk with servant room of 2150 sft for 4000 rs/sft all inclusive i.e around 86 lacs. in phase 1 in the next 10 to 15 days

there will not be any 2bhk but it will have a 3bhk of 1700 sft without servant room with a BSP of close to 3400 to 3500 rs/sft

all inclusive price may cross 4000 rs /sft depending on PLC & other factors

i think price is much higher than i expected as this project is not a luxury one but it will be a good 1 as construction will be done by L&T & all planning will be done by godrej properties

note : this is not the final & exact details , therefore there may be a small difference in pricing but it will be very close to 4000 rs/sft all inclusive.

I think Emmar is available at 3600; certainly better location then Godrej..Not sure is it worth going for Godrej 3400...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gargak
    I think Emmar is available at 3600; certainly better location then Godrej..Not sure is it worth going for Godrej 3400...

Emaar Palm Hills is now at 3749 & another increase of Rs. 100 /150 , is due in September end/October first week.
    CommentQuote
  • they may be coming out with few flats of size 1700sft (3bhk without servant)

i am sure they will be keeping rest of 1700sft(3bhk) for phase-2 & will be launching them later once the construction will start which will happen at the end of year

cheers :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
    they may be coming out with few flats of size 1700sft (3bhk without servant)

i am sure they will be keeping rest of 1700sft(3bhk) for phase-2 & will be launching them later once the construction will start which will happen at the end of year

cheers :bab (4):

never a good idea!!!
    this being godrej firrst project in ncr and with no 2 BR planned they can illa fford to hold back 1700 sq ft units
    they cant ignore that emaar 1950 is available at 3749 at superb location...
    CommentQuote
  • i myself was looking for 2 bhk in godrej but its sad to hear there is no 2bhk in their 1st project in gurgaon

i agree prices r on a higher side but i dont think they will find it difficult to sell 3bhk with 1700 sft & higher sizes if there is enough demand than we may see project getting sold easily because of brand value & customer satisfaction

who knows this may be a better choice for those who r looking for bigger flats for their own use with less density & better living envoirnment with all basic ammenties

CommentQuote
    i myself was looking for 2 bhk in godrej but its sad to hear there is no 2bhk in their 1st project in gurgaon

i agree prices r on a higher side but i dont think they will find it difficult to sell 3bhk with 1700 sft & higher sizes if there is enough demand than we may see project getting sold easily because of brand value & customer satisfaction

who knows this may be a better choice for those who r looking for bigger flats for their own use with less density & better living envoirnment with all basic ammenties

Bestech & Godrej have created lot of confusion in the market & I have already started searching alternate options.....
    CommentQuote