Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

How far inside is this project from NH8?
    Regarding Frontier's name associated with the project, I don't see any issue. Right now it is being called as Godrej project and will be known by the same only.

Also do we know whether Godrej will re-plan the project or will just follow the already approved plans by Frontier?

Comment

Last week I got a chance to speak with Godrej marketing person, he was telling me 1st priority for them is to move in there own office as current they are useing forntier office,then they will start the process of launching this project.

expected price wht he disclosed was 2900/- with 2/2+s/3 & 3+S options.

As per him possesion will be handed over in Dec 12.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        How far inside is this project from NH8?
        Regarding Frontier's name associated with the project, I don't see any issue. Right now it is being called as Godrej project and will be known by the same only.

Also do we know whether Godrej will re-plan the project or will just follow the already approved plans by Frontier?
        godrej released its ad today in TOI. they are talking of large 3 BHK 1700 sq ft with price tag of about 65 lakhs. this makes it a different proposition now with this size and price.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
          godrej released its ad today in TOI. they are talking of large 3 BHK 1700 sq ft with price tag of about 65 lakhs. this makes it a different proposition now with this size and price.

Is this price,all inclusive?
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
            yes there is advertisement in TOI but there is no mention of size & price...

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
              yes there is advertisement in TOI but there is no mention of size & price...
              I have been trying to contact on the nos. given in the ad , but can't get through.

Has anybody spoken to the Godrej Guys?

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                I have been trying to contact on the nos. given in the ad , but can't get through.

Has anybody spoken to the Godrej Guys?
                Just spoke to the Godrej Guys. No price decided yet. As per him, all prices being quoted in the market is speculation. Would take about a fortnight for the prices to be finalized & project should be pre launched within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Just spoke to the Godrej Guys. No price decided yet. As per him, all prices being quoted in the market is speculation. Would take about a fortnight for the prices to be finalized & project should be pre launched within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

This project is worth buying around 2700 keeping in view this is old fail project of Frontier Group . Anything above Godrej will find it hard 2 sell....

Comment

As per Godrej expected Price range will be between 3200-3400

No 2BR , only 3/4BR options , size starting 1700.

I totally agree if BSP is 2700 then we must surely go for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahil_184 View Post
                      As per Godrej expected Price range will be between 3200-3400

No 2BR , only 3/4BR options , size starting 1700.

I totally agree if BSP is 2700 then we must surely go for this project.
                      A price of 3200/3300 plus would lead to a rethink on the project, whether to invest here or not ?

Comments please

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X