Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Forget Down payment , go for CLP , so that in case of delays , u don't lose money . Invest the money u have got , in a safe instrument .

Godrej was supposed to start construction , within 3 months of launch , i hope they keep to this commitment .

Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Any rough idea on the time frame for construction to begin and when the project is estimated to be completed. I am debating between going for a CLP or down payment plan,.. I am new to RE. What do you suggest ..
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej is a hot cake in the market. Not avalable in the resale. Heard that Phase 3 is going to be launched in 2 months and price would be 4500 PSF.
    CommentQuote
  • I am told that next phase of Godrej would be launched in about 2 months , at 3850/3900 . Right now , it is not so readily available in resale , wait till the next payment installment gets due , u would find many units up for resale .

Originally Posted by mini1234
    Godrej is a hot cake in the market. Not avalable in the resale. Heard that Phase 3 is going to be launched in 2 months and price would be 4500 PSF.
    CommentQuote
  • 4500? do you think that they can command that type of a premium?
    They have 2 building left... C & D. The front faces the garden, whereas the back faces karma lakeland's golf course.

Godrej is a hot cake in the market. Not avalable in the resale. Heard that Phase 3 is going to be launched in 2 months and price would be 4500 PSF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am told that next phase of Godrej would be launched in about 2 months , at 3850/3900 . Right now , it is not so readily available in resale , wait till the next payment installment gets due , u would find many units up for resale .

With Godrej there is a lockin period of 6 months/ 30% of payment..So forget about getting anything in resale in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • The lock in is no big issue . U can have an ' agreement to sell ' document between u & the original allotte.

The only issue is that builder will not transfer it in yr . name , till the lock in period expires.

With Godrej there is a lockin period of 6 months/ 30% of payment..So forget about getting anything in resale in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mini1234

Rate can never be 4500. thats way too high. and these C and D are 4 BHK , 2600 sqft. . It is already difficult to sell 4 BHK and if Godrej increases price they will find it harder to sell these 4 BHK or Pent houses.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard a senior Godrej Properties guy on CNBC - Phase3 of Gurgaon launch in nov first week during Diwali - possible ??
    One empaneled broker earlier told me that the launch will be when the construction starts and the tentative price will be 4400
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej seems to be overestimating itself . Price of 4400/4500 from 3750 , in two months . This move could fall flat on its face , but i doubt Godrej would be that stupid ( or r we under estimating Godrej's potential )

Let's wait & watch & see the story unfold .

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Heard a senior Godrej Properties guy on CNBC - Phase3 of Gurgaon launch in nov first week during Diwali - possible ??
    One empaneled broker earlier told me that the launch will be when the construction starts and the tentative price will be 4400
    CommentQuote
  • i cant believe it can reach such high levels in short term ,,, anything at 4000 psf looks justified
    CommentQuote
  • 700-800 PSF high in 2 months...this had not work when Golf Course is peeking its new highets..I wonder if it reaches that level....This is just over over ambitious rate...my isnticnt..
    CommentQuote
  • has anybody got the documents from godrej ,, confirming which tower the apt is alloted?? i do not have any inf except verbal confirmation from my broker that unit is booked at 3550.... am i missing something ?? also cheque not debited... does it take time ??? sorry first RE deal an hence these questions

members pls help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinarora83
    700-800 PSF high in 2 months...this had not work when Golf Course is peeking its new highets..I wonder if it reaches that level....This is just over over ambitious rate...my isnticnt..

Market is over heated, and anything can be possible.4400 is no big deal.They have very few flats left and these two towers will have good locations.Guys,I am not sure about the returns..but market is surely overheated....so be careful in your investiments.
    I have even heard that bestech is also planning to launch in 4K range...cant believe. Sometimes it feels like daylight robbery.. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • i guess its a clear case of builders realigning their prices based on demand of neighbour hood projects.

godrej used emmar pricing as bench mark. vipul decided at 2690 initially keeping orris/mapsko/vatika pricing in mind. seeing the initial units getting sold in hours made it 2900/3150/3250 in 2 months.
    last month ppl were talking of royalville as failure. vipul pricing made it attractive at 2790. they immediately raised it to 2990 and now 3200.

dlf is now trying to create a sec market by increasing its price with almost nil inventory in hand. this will in turn prompt godrej.

bestech is already looking to milk the situation by changing pricing from 2600 earlier now to 36--3800 band now.

so if you see it is becoming a perpetual loop and the current investor greed is fueling it.

the valuations have gone irrelevant. its just greed/fear of missing boat which is driving it all

Originally Posted by Jiten1
    Market is over heated, and anything can be possible.4400 is no big deal.They have very few flats left and these two towers will have good locations.Guys,I am not sure about the returns..but market is surely overheated....so be careful in your investiments.
    I have even heard that bestech is also planning to launch in 4K range...cant believe. Sometimes it feels like daylight robbery.. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I agree to this "DAYLIGHT ROBBERY"
    CommentQuote