Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vtuhan
    tarung did u pay any PLC?........704 2 sides open I am sure u talking abt tower B.....

To be honest, i dont remember the PLC's. total cost was coming to be 82.x lakhs excluding registartion charges. It is in tower B. I wanted to go for Green facing but then I would have missed he sunlight. Ideally i wanted sunlight for few hours along with central greens on lower floor. In 3 BHK there was no such unit. only 3 BHK + S which was costing 1 Cr. Other advantage of 704 is that it will also have a view of Golf course which according to my study in last few months is a big advantage and it was coming at free of cost.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree AmitMM . The worry is that when the loop breaks & everything starts getting sucked in the whirlpool .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    i guess its a clear case of builders realigning their prices based on demand of neighbour hood projects.

godrej used emmar pricing as bench mark. vipul decided at 2690 initially keeping orris/mapsko/vatika pricing in mind. seeing the initial units getting sold in hours made it 2900/3150/3250 in 2 months.
    last month ppl were talking of royalville as failure. vipul pricing made it attractive at 2790. they immediately raised it to 2990 and now 3200.

dlf is now trying to create a sec market by increasing its price with almost nil inventory in hand. this will in turn prompt godrej.

bestech is already looking to milk the situation by changing pricing from 2600 earlier now to 36--3800 band now.

so if you see it is becoming a perpetual loop and the current investor greed is fueling it.

the valuations have gone irrelevant. its just greed/fear of missing boat which is driving it all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I agree AmitMM . The worry is that when the loop breaks & everything starts getting sucked in the whirlpool .

offffff.....dont know what is happeing with RE....Have missed many boats so far starting with DLF Phase-1.However never felt like this earlier...loop will break soon.....the main reason of ggn booming is congress govt in state and DLF.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please explain to me the 2 sides open thing? If all balconies are facing 1 side is that 1 side open or 2?
    I believe it should be 1

Originally Posted by vtuhan
    Tinku can you plz give the break up of 180 PLC?.....its nt facing central greens and if its #3 then its not even 2 sides open.....which PLC's are being charged.....
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Talked to Godrej guys he said all the units including pent houses have been booked.

2) Next phase will defnitiely have heigher price. dont know what price exactly.

3) He said the rate should be around 4500 in one year's time and in 10 years the flat can be worth 5-6 crores.

let us wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • The guy must be an astrologer , if he can predict 10 years ahead .:D

Originally Posted by tarung
    1) Talked to Godrej guys he said all the units including pent houses have been booked.

2) Next phase will defnitiely have heigher price. dont know what price exactly.

3) He said the rate should be around 4500 in one year's time and in 10 years the flat can be worth 5-6 crores.

let us wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Tell him to block atleast 20 flats for himself...even 4000PSF....and then give him a ROI chart YoY....a rough calcualtion it would be around 400% appreciation discounting Inflation...so tell him its an awsume bid and man you are 100 Crores person......
    CommentQuote
  • Lol. The godrej guy is a salesman. Of course he is very bullish :).
    Originally Posted by sachinarora83
    Tell him to block atleast 20 flats for himself...even 4000PSF....and then give him a ROI chart YoY....a rough calcualtion it would be around 400% appreciation discounting Inflation...so tell him its an awsume bid and man you are 100 Crores person......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinarora83
    Tell him to block atleast 20 flats for himself...even 4000PSF....and then give him a ROI chart YoY....a rough calcualtion it would be around 400% appreciation discounting Inflation...so tell him its an awsume bid and man you are 100 Crores person......

Agree...I guess these guys are misusing the investor's greed..:D
    Guys I am really sorry to say...but be aware and dont get carried away by these brokers/RE guys.

Anyways here is the news from TATA...sorry for not posting a new thread but want to share the bragging from REs....everyone wants to launch in Nov ...they know investors are crazy...

---------------------
    After the Grand Success of "Tata Raisna Residency", Tata Housing to about to launch their another residential Project Spread across in 36 acres of Land with Premium APartment, Duplex Floors and Villas in Sector- 72 at Sohna ROad, Gurgaon ( Just Behind Vipul Tatvam Villas).

Location Advantages:

Situated at sohna Road.
      Connected to the delhi & jaipur expressway at nh-8.
      0 km connectivity at proposed dwarka expressway.
      Approx 5 min. Drive from rajiv chowk.
      Approx 20min. Drive from igi airport.
      Metro connectivity nearby.
      World class medical facilities near by. - leading schools. Comercial complexes and malls in the close vicinity
      3 side connectivity to the project
      Booking Process: As the Project is expected to get Sold Out on the date of launch, Submit your expression of Interest before-hand alongwith the Booking Amount in order to grab the best investment opportunity in Delhi/NCR.

STARTS with 1.25 Crore....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Godrej seems to be overestimating itself . Price of 4400/4500 from 3750 , in two months . This move could fall flat on its face , but i doubt Godrej would be that stupid ( or r we under estimating Godrej's potential )

Let's wait & watch & see the story unfold .

I think they will find the buyer at this price also. In this forum only ppl were expecting a price close to 3,300( 3500 less Inaugural discount) and they sold it at 3750.Any thing is possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Excerpts from Adi Godrej's interview on CNBC

"A: Godrej Properties announced its results last week and it is continuing to do very well. We expect that our growth this year will be very significant. We formally inaugurated our Ahmedabad township in Godrej Properties about 10 days ago. The Chief Minister of Gujarat had come to inaugurate it and this will be the only township within the municipal limits of the large Indian city. Our first two phases sold off very well. We will be opening up the third phase some time in the first half of November. We have projects across 11 cities, across all four zones. So I expect Godrej properties growth will continue.

The demand for residential properties is extremely strong across the country. We opened up our project in Gurgaon just last week and on the first day we booked about 300 flats."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Excerpts from Adi Godrej's interview on CNBC

"A: Godrej Properties announced its results last week and it is continuing to do very well. We expect that our growth this year will be very significant. We formally inaugurated our Ahmedabad township in Godrej Properties about 10 days ago. The Chief Minister of Gujarat had come to inaugurate it and this will be the only township within the municipal limits of the large Indian city. Our first two phases sold off very well. We will be opening up the third phase some time in the first half of November. We have projects across 11 cities, across all four zones. So I expect Godrej properties growth will continue.

The demand for residential properties is extremely strong across the country. We opened up our project in Gurgaon just last week and on the first day we booked about 300 flats."

Good for investors of Godrej....
    CommentQuote
  • What a sham . Frontier had sold about 100/120 units , when the project was launched initially in 2008 .

About 140 apartments were booked before the launch to various groups ( IAS , IPS ) , employees of Frontier & Godrej & some other groups . 4 empaneled brokers were given 10 apartments each to book ( out of these 10 apartments , one 3 BHK was for 3550 , rest all for 3750 ) . 20 apartments , were booked by Godrej on the launch date.

That brings the total to about 300 .

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Excerpts from Adi Godrej's interview on CNBC

CommentQuote
  • Manoja,

As per Godrej Employee yesterday. People who booked Flats with frontier in 2008 were setteled with money and those guys were not given any flat in this renovated plan. Empannelled brokers were given only 2 flats each.
    CommentQuote
  • Your info. seems to be wrong . I personally know one of the empaneled brokers . This info. is from him ( i hope this guy is not lying through his teeth , for which i do not find any apparent reason ).

Originally Posted by tarung
    Manoja,

As per Godrej Employee yesterday. People who booked Flats with frontier in 2008 were setteled with money and those guys were not given any flat in this renovated plan. Empannelled brokers were given only 2 flats each.
    CommentQuote