Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
Reply
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Your info. seems to be wrong . I personally know one of the empaneled brokers . This info. is from him ( i hope this guy is not lying through his teeth , for which i do not find any apparent reason ).



    One reason can be that brokers are really annoyed with Godrej. Godrej called brokers on saturday and collected checks but did not give any confirmation then they called end users on Sunday and sold all the units that they could and after that called brokers again and told them we have almost sold our stocks so there are only very few of them left and we can only allot you few.

    Also Godrej gave very high preference to Brokers from Mumbai and Pune. Brokers from Delhi/NCR were feeling very like 2nd grade citizens.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes . I too have similar feedback on the highlighted part of yr. comment .

    Originally Posted by tarung
    One reason can be that brokers are really annoyed with Godrej. Godrej called brokers on saturday and collected checks but did not give any confirmation then they called end users on Sunday and sold all the units that they could and after that called brokers again and told them we have almost sold our stocks so there are only very few of them left and we can only allot you few.

    Also Godrej gave very high preference to Brokers from Mumbai and Pune. Brokers from Delhi/NCR were feeling very like 2nd grade citizens.
    CommentQuote
  • They cant do that, they will be pulled to Court and Complete Project of Godrej in Gurgaon will go on HOLD....so this broker is really just making his case strong...

    On a side note, yes...Godrej had damn strong position in Mumbai/Puine...so they will be bias towards them....not to forgot, Godrej able to sold all the units just beacause of thier Goodwill and projects in Mumbai/Pune----- One thing which troubles me is...Godrej has no experience of Luxury projects..as in Mumbai a regular(Simple built) flats gets sold off like Premium if i have to compare in NCR...


    Originally Posted by tarung
    Manoja,

    As per Godrej Employee yesterday. People who booked Flats with frontier in 2008 were setteled with money and those guys were not given any flat in this renovated plan. Empannelled brokers were given only 2 flats each.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    One reason can be that brokers are really annoyed with Godrej. Godrej called brokers on saturday and collected checks but did not give any confirmation then they called end users on Sunday and sold all the units that they could and after that called brokers again and told them we have almost sold our stocks so there are only very few of them left and we can only allot you few.

    Also Godrej gave very high preference to Brokers from Mumbai and Pune. Brokers from Delhi/NCR were feeling very like 2nd grade citizens.


    May be beacuse they are based in Mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys is anyone aware of the construction methodology which L&T is going to use for this property.....I read somewhere that they are going to use the same technique used in US.....

    Concept of Transverse slab: Normally the foundation or GF slab in this case takes ample time since it is 5-6times the normal dimensions...I have invested in similar flat in hyderabad where in my experience says that to reach to GF slab for all the blocks it takes ample time. However the vertical growth is very fast since no pillars are used.....whole floor can come up in 8-10 days once GF transverse slab is in place.....

    So keeping this in mind I think outflow in first year won't be that high ...

    thoughts???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    I think they will find the buyer at this price also. In this forum only ppl were expecting a price close to 3,300( 3500 less Inaugural discount) and they sold it at 3750.Any thing is possible.

    Although I agree that today all builders have become greedy. But just look at following figures:-

    Godrej frontier is an 11 acre project. The total no of flats to be available in the project is around 450. If we take averae price of one project as 1 crore then total wud be around 450 crores

    If the same project constructed by other reputed builders like Bestech, 3C etc, then they would have build around 1400 flats. Even if they would have put per cost of flat to be 50 Lakhs then total figure would have been 700 crore.

    So godrej might not be greedier than other builders. Its all the same.

    PS:- I have no personal interest in godrej and havent bought also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mini1234
    Although I agree that today all builders have become greedy. But just look at following figures:-

    Godrej frontier is an 11 acre project. The total no of flats to be available in the project is around 450. If we take averae price of one project as 1 crore then total wud be around 450 crores

    If the same project constructed by other reputed builders like Bestech, 3C etc, then they would have build around 1400 flats. Even if they would have put per cost of flat to be 50 Lakhs then total figure would have been 700 crore.

    So godrej might not be greedier than other builders. Its all the same.

    PS:- I have no personal interest in godrej and havent bought also.



    any idea about JMD project coming in sector 91?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Hi the experienced ppl,

    can an end user ensure the legality of complete documents of land and other clearance from the builder before buying a property costing whole life saving????

    please guide?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Vishal, I have heard from friends that if public banks like SBI are willing to give loan and have partnered with builder it should be good. SBI etc have good standards and they will verify all facts/documents before giving approval for loans. I am not sure if this sufficient. Seniors like Manoja can guide better. BTW I have heard for Godrej they have partnered only with ICICI and they are awaiting approvals from others
    CommentQuote
  • thx

    Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Hey Vishal, I have heard from friends that if public banks like SBI are willing to give loan and have partnered with builder it should be good. SBI etc have good standards and they will verify all facts/documents before giving approval for loans. I am not sure if this sufficient. Seniors like Manoja can guide better. BTW I have heard for Godrej they have partnered only with ICICI and they are awaiting approvals from others


    hey Mr.Aggarwal,
    Thanks for the response.
    That is perfect but the question can you verify these kind of approvals before booking? If one gets to know that after paying 20%, then end user does not have any other option, anyhw he has to manage money or bear with the builder till builder gets approval..end user is stuck does not hv a way out to get out of it?
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers generally have photocopies of the LOI , License , maybe Environment clearance etc .etc , but its difficult to understand them .



    Originally Posted by vishals1985
    hey Mr.Aggarwal,
    Thanks for the response.
    That is perfect but the question can you verify these kind of approvals before booking? If one gets to know that after paying 20%, then end user does not have any other option, anyhw he has to manage money or bear with the builder till builder gets approval..end user is stuck does not hv a way out to get out of it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Brokers generally have photocopies of the LOI , License , maybe Environment clearance etc .etc , but u really won't understand them much .


    Thx Manoj for the support.
    So Can't we hire some property adviser who can verify the same extensively.if yes, can u refer some here in gurgaon as i would like to take that service from him/her def whenever i go for property purchase?like my friend said it the earlier post that ICICI is the partner for GODREJ..so Is ICICI definitely going to finance loan to end user for this frontier project ??

    Actually I am planning to invest in godrej frontier project but for that i would require bank assistance in term of loan amount near to 45L, so will it be advisable as per u, to put money in this project by taking near to 50% loan..i mean in the long term will it be profitable taking such risk?
    CommentQuote
  • All brokers r Property advisors . Consult a few of the good ones & u would learn .

    I am not aware of any exclusive Property advisors .

    Godrej at 3750 looks to be a bit overpriced , but has sold well , because of the Godrej's name . It is best suited for end use , since quality of Godrej is pretty good . As a investment , not too sure , but u would definitely not lose money .




    Originally Posted by vishals1985
    Thx Manoj for the support.
    So Can't we hire some property adviser who can verify the same extensively.if yes, can u refer some here in gurgaon as i would like to take that service from him/her def whenever i go for property purchase?like my friend said it the earlier post that ICICI is the partner for GODREJ..so Is ICICI definitely going to finance loan to end user for this frontier project ??

    Actually I am planning to invest in godrej frontier project but for that i would require bank assistance in term of loan amount near to 45L, so will it be advisable as per u, to put money in this project by taking near to 50% loan..i mean in the long term will it be profitable taking such risk?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Senior members!!!

    Got an offer for Rs 3750 +1.5% brokerage from a broker who can get me a confirmed booking in Godrej. This is for a 4 bedroom apartment. Is this a good investment considering that loads of new projects (big names like DLF,Emaar,etc) are planning projects alongside sector 80 in GGN. Plz advise, as the broker has only given me time till tomorrow noon.
    Best Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Vishal,

    If you take loan for some apartment then bank does verify all the documents needed before approving the loan. They do charge some money for this.

    Delhi/NCR market is super heated now and there are no good projects as of now. So please take extra precuation and only invest only in super reputed builder.

    Godrej is left with only 4 BHK which will cost around 1.4 Cr. and they will be launched in 2-3 months.

    Manoja,

    Just my thought that even for you Godrej 4 BHK at 3950 MIGHT be better option than Tata. These are best apartments in Godrej sector 80 project. There will be 2 apartments per floor. Front view will be pool and central green and back side Unitech's Golf Course.
    CommentQuote