Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hey ankur i think you should wait and explore the new launches in that area.
    godrej checks have not been banked yet and there will surely be some cancelations.
    if the dlf/emaar projects dont suit you you can always come back to godrej in original booking/resale at nominal premium.

Originally Posted by AnkurS
    Hi Senior members!!!

Got an offer for Rs 3750 +1.5% brokerage from a broker who can get me a confirmed booking in Godrej. This is for a 4 bedroom apartment. Is this a good investment considering that loads of new projects (big names like DLF,Emaar,etc) are planning projects alongside sector 80 in GGN. Plz advise, as the broker has only given me time till tomorrow noon.
    Best Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit

But dont you think that the Godrej project would always have a 1st movers advantage (bcoz of its location, L&T,time commitment,reputation,etc) over any other project in the area. Even if I get a final effective BSP of 3800 something... In one year (which is my investment horizon), it will fetch at least Rs 400-500 premium on this!!!
    New to this industry...would always appreciate a senior member's outlook on this.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    Vishal,

If you take loan for some apartment then bank does verify all the documents needed before approving the loan. They do charge some money for this.

Delhi/NCR market is super heated now and there are no good projects as of now. So please take extra precuation and only invest only in super reputed builder.

Godrej is left with only 4 BHK which will cost around 1.4 Cr. and they will be launched in 2-3 months.

Manoja,

Just my thought that even for you Godrej 4 BHK at 3950 MIGHT be better option than Tata. These are best apartments in Godrej sector 80 project. There will be 2 apartments per floor. Front view will be pool and central green and back side Unitech's Golf Course.

So does godrej comes in your super reputed builder list.
    And how can i ensure that i will def get loan on Godrej after 20% otherwise I am not in a position to take this flat in financial terms alone?
    Please guide...............Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurS
    Hi Senior members!!!

Got an offer for Rs 3750 +1.5% brokerage from a broker who can get me a confirmed booking in Godrej. This is for a 4 bedroom apartment. Is this a good investment considering that loads of new projects (big names like DLF,Emaar,etc) are planning projects alongside sector 80 in GGN. Plz advise, as the broker has only given me time till tomorrow noon.
    Best Regards

Hey I have also got the same offer but at brokrage of 0.5%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishals1985
    So does godrej comes in your super reputed builder list.
    And how can i ensure that i will def get loan on Godrej after 20% otherwise I am not in a position to take this flat in financial terms alone?
    Please guide...............Thx

It does. Upcoming Raheja Atlantis 2 is also looking very good. Also take advice from the senior members of the forum
    Manoja/GauravChug/Durb/Tinesha/AmitMM

Please also do ur own independent research before investing and DO NOT depend upon forums or internet only.

Builder should be able to let u know the Loan options and banks etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said . U need to do yr. own research . It's really important . After all its yr. money & ultimately for yr. end use or yr. investment .

Forums like this can be a quick reference point , so as to know the perceived pros & cons of a project .

Originally Posted by tarung
    It does. Upcoming Raheja Atlantis 2 is also looking very good. Also take advice from the senior members of the forum
    Manoja/GauravChug/Durb/Tinesha/AmitMM

Please also do ur own independent research before investing and DO NOT depend upon forums or internet only.

Builder should be able to let u know the Loan options and banks etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Who have purchased a flat with godrej, has the money being debited from your accounts ?
    CommentQuote
  • I know of 2/3 guys who had invested in Godrej , but their cheques have not been debited yet .

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Guys,

Who have purchased a flat with godrej, has the money being debited from your accounts ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Guys,

Not yet. for me
    CommentQuote
  • My check has not been debited yet. What could be the reason of this delay? Someone mentioned that there could be cancellations by Godrej. Is this possible now?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes . A cancellation is always a possibility , till yr. cheque gets debited .

Many builders do this in routine . After they launch a project & realize that the project has had real good response , they return cheques of some investors/ end users , so they can book this same apartment a bit later at a higher price.

Most recent example of this , which i know of is Anant Raj , Manesar project . I personally know of a few guys , who's cheques were returned . Whether Godrej does this or not is a different story .

Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    My check has not been debited yet. What could be the reason of this delay? Someone mentioned that there could be cancellations by Godrej. Is this possible now?
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj, Anant Raj is a small player, I doubt Godrej will do it, given its reputation will be at great risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Anant Raj is definitely smaller , but not that small too .

As i myself said , whether Godrej does this or not is a different story . But u never know ,greenbacks,dough,bucks / money is the main factor for any builder .

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Manoj, Anant Raj is a small player, I doubt Godrej will do it, given its reputation will be at great risk.
    CommentQuote
  • hi i mentioned cancellations but what i said was that there could be cancellations from ppl who have invested and that might result in some inventory being released at later stage when the final allotment sheet is made.
    big companies usually dont do that. (this happens in one odd case where overbooking of a few flats is done and appts numbers are not alloted) but with godrej not likely as they have issued the flat numbers

Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    My check has not been debited yet. What could be the reason of this delay? Someone mentioned that there could be cancellations by Godrej. Is this possible now?
    CommentQuote
  • Most likely Godrej is not going to cancel on any of the bookings , but u have a confirmed booking only after ur. cheque gets debited .

Correct me AmitMM , if i am wrong .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    hi i mentioned cancellations but what i said was that there could be cancellations from ppl who have invested and that might result in some inventory being released at later stage when the final allotment sheet is made.
    big companies usually dont do that. (this happens in one odd case where overbooking of a few flats is done and appts numbers are not alloted) but with godrej not likely as they have issued the flat numbers
    CommentQuote