Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

How far is it inside to NH8 , Gaurav ?
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      How far is it inside to NH8 , Gaurav ?
      500 m from Nh8 as mentined by broker... There is public utility/ Transport belt on Nh8... Then a sector road ... Site is on opposite side of sector road.. Site is just before Haldiram's
      Last edited October 23 2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

As far as i remember , the project came out sometime in September, there was a discount of 100/150 on the BSP , but most brokers advised that the builder has a bad cash inflow & the project could get stuck up at some point of time , because of this.

Pros r good location ( have not seen it , but going by your version ) , low price as compared to neighbors.

Cons r small builder , not much of repute (though they have done some decent work) & the cash inflow , if this remark is correct.

U need to study it more , before finalizing.

Comment

Adi godrej on tv- property to be mkted like fmcg

just listened to adi godrej on tv and property programs on CNBC , builders of mumbai are marketing property like FMCG . so brokers are being offered different kinds of cars - octavia , mercedes benz, rolls royce on meeting different kinds of targets ....

this project seems perfect example of how godrej has done the marketing of this project on FMCG lines . unlike hll and P&G in FMCG to counter , here this kind of marketing seems to be the first of its kind ..so guys its all brokers and builder playing games of marketing and hype ....and this will continue

latest got an sms that BPTP is coming with plots of 225 sq yards in sec 102 at around 40 k and broker says only 100 plots on offer

Comment

Considering filing a complaint with Competition Commission of India under the provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 .

All 3 BHK units at 3550 have been allotted to employees of Frontier, Godrej & to some empaneled brokers . No allotments to general public .

Tomorrow at the launch , few of 4 BHk's would be available for 3550 . Rest of 3 & 4 BHK's at 3750 .

Highly nonprofessional behavior by Godrej.

Project is pretty attractive for end users , because of the Godrej brand value & very good location . For investment purpose , at 3750 , one might need to hold it for about 1 to 1.5 years , to get a decent ROI.

Best of luck to the end users & investors in Godrej

Comment

ohh my god!!!!am i allowed to withdraw my cheque.. my broker says godrej will take legal action and that i cant withdraw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

tinesha/manoja

pls ur comments !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why do u want to withdraw from Godrej ?

Originally posted by tinku2007 View Post
                  tinesha/manoja

pls ur comments !!!!!!!!!

Comment

legal action

tinku ,

the launch is tomorrow officially and if u withdraw before , legally its like u have withdrawn before u application is accepted ...did u fill in the application form or not and who's the broker ..just PM me

Comment

looks like godrej is aleady getting geared up for negative publicity

Why do u want to withdraw from Godrej ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X