Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Emaar new project coming up at 4300 plus

if this the rates for emaar new project in sec-83,then it must be the happy hours rates 1+1:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • 600 premium quite possible looking at the way things are going.. already300-350 is in offering(for 3550 booking rate)
    Originally Posted by harishgarg1326
    Upto 8th December, Godrej will collect 20%. The construction will start around 20th Jan 2011. There is a condition on resale that flat can be resale after six months. Someone informed me that the minimum 600 premium will come at the time of start of construction. Please comment??
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks AmitMM, Manoj Ji.
    Have anybody tried to resell the unit and got customer with premium? I have one unit in Tower B with booking rate 3750. May try to sell in March 2011. How much can I expect and what do think about customer availibity.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    600 premium quite possible looking at the way things are going.. already300-350 is in offering(for 3550 booking rate)
    CommentQuote
  • The market is behaving very unpredictably . So, it is real difficult to quantify gains .

If everything goes well, Godrej being one of the real good builders & with a very decent location, should give u good returns . It really depends on how the market behaves . But u have a good project under the belt, so just relax & have fun .

Thanks AmitMM, Manoj Ji.
    Have anybody tried to resell the unit and got customer with premium? I have one unit in Tower B with booking rate 3750. May try to sell in March 2011. How much can I expect and what do think about customer availibity.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you so much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The market is behaving very unpredictably . So, it is real difficult to quantify gains .

If everything goes well, Godrej being one of the real good builders & with a very decent location, should give u good returns . It really depends on how the market behaves . But u have a good project under the belt, so just relax & have fun .

i agree .GODREJ will always sell and baseline is you will never loose you money what ever the market is.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):

Originally Posted by simsim
    if this the rates for emaar new project in sec-83,then it must be the happy hours rates 1+1:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj, everbody is "ji" ing you now a days..kya baat hain :bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48):

Thanks AmitMM, Manoj Ji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsim

Lats week, I got a call from Emaar mkt team. They have my details. I was told 4200 to 4300 minus inaugural discount. I called them today to discuss it further about the discount being offered etc but I was surprised that now they are talking about 4500 plus as the Bestech is about 4000 and they want to set the prices more than Bestech. Also, I was told that enough number of checks are collected. WTF ....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya rates happy hours ke hain ya nahin, paata nahin, paar builder bahut happy hain, in rates se . :D :bab (41):

Originally Posted by simsim
    CommentQuote
  • Now it is 4500-4700 with discount of 200

Bhai yeh koi videogame ka score hain kya ki har developer dusre se jada laane main laga hua hain

Bestech tere 4000 le mera 4500, ab bata:bab (20)::bab (20)::bab (20):

Originally Posted by raja625
    Lats week, I got a call from Emaar mkt team. They have my details. I was told 4200 to 4300 minus inaugural discount. I called them today to discuss it further about the discount being offered etc but I was surprised that now they are talking about 4500 plus as the Bestech is about 4000 and they want to set the prices more than Bestech. Also, I was told that enough number of checks are collected. WTF ....
    CommentQuote
  • A good one, amit . :)

Originally Posted by amit001
    Now it is 4500-4700 with discount of 200

Bhai yeh koi videogame ka score hain kya ki har developer dusre se jada laane main laga hua hain

CommentQuote
  • Koi "Ji" bolta hai, aur koi galiayan detta hai . Is forum ke rang nirelay hai, Bhaiya . :bab (38): :bab (41):

Originally Posted by amit001
    Manoj, everbody is "ji" ing you now a days..kya baat hain :bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (24)::bab (24)::bab (24)::bab (24):

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Koi "Ji" bolta hai, aur koi galiayan detta hai . Is forum ke rang nirelay hai, Bhaiya . :bab (38): :bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Now it is 4500-4700 with discount of 200

Dear Amit,

The launch of EMAAR new project at 4500-4700 will have an immediate impact on resale value of projects like palm hills or still the start of construction at Palm Hills will be the trigger for the same? Some one I know is interested in Palm Hills but waiting for the rt price.
    CommentQuote