Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

think before you leap

We salaried class are more in number than investors and builders..Put a brake to this rat race...
    You will loose in any case if you are not aware what is the right way
    visit What is right thread in NOIDA city thread . Aim is to Spread awareness.

Last edited October 24 2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      All 3 BHK units at 3550 have been allotted to employees of Frontier, Godrej & to some empaneled brokers . No allotments to general public .

Tomorrow at the launch , few of 4 BHk's would be available for 3550 . Rest of 3 & 4 BHK's at 3750 .

Highly nonprofessional behavior by Godrej.

Project is pretty attractive for end users , because of the Godrej brand value & very good location . For investment purpose , at 3750 , one might need to hold it for about 1 to 1.5 years , to get a decent ROI.

Best of luck to the end users & investors in Godrej

Around 50 apartments have been committed for IAS and the IPS.

Comment

Just called Godrej, minimum size is 1800sqft and price is 3750. All inclusive 75Lakhs. What do you suggest. I am buying for a long term investor.

Comment

For long term looks pretty decent . Problem is for short term at this rate . ROI is not great ,could be as low as 12/13 % ( 1 year & under ).

Originally posted by skaggarwal View Post
          Just called Godrej, minimum size is 1800sqft and price is 3750. All inclusive 75Lakhs. What do you suggest. I am buying for a long term investor.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

My brother is at launch and it seems they have 1800 sqft size available at 3750 sqft. He reached there at 8:45 and he is 15th in the queue.
            Last edited October 24 2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

My brother is at launch and it seems they have 1800 sqft size available at 3750 sqft. He reached there at 9:45 and he is 15th in the queue.
              That means situation is not like Mahindra Aura......

Comment

Yes....................looks like that . Response looks muted . But as per my broker , who was in Godrej's office , till 8 .00 PM yesterday , there were a lot of brokers ( empaneled ones & otherwise ) with bundles of cheques in hand , looking for a booking in Godrej.

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                That means situation is not like Mahindra Aura......

Comment

Agreed. They also told that these were never offered to public at the price of 3500. However on Friday Godrej sales person confirmed the price as 3500. Did any one actually got at 3500?

Comment

Its real bad marketing by Godrej .

Highly nonprofessional behavior .

or

is it some marketing strategy to keep the end users & investors confused , till the very last moment on the price , size , availability front .

Agreed. They also told that these were never offered to public at the price of 3500. However on Friday Godrej sales person confirmed the price as 3500. Did any one actually got at 3500?

Comment

my broker confirmed me a unit at 3550 bsp

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X