Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have heard that the launch of new Emaar project already has had an positive impact on Palm Hills & suddenly all sellers have disappeared, since they r expecting much better returns now . Once construction plans r announced & actual construction starts, it is going to be the hottest property on NH .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK 1450 sq. feet unit in Palm Hills . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Palm Hills & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

Originally Posted by dreampair
    Dear Amit,

The launch of EMAAR new project at 4500-4700 will have an immediate impact on resale value of projects like palm hills or still the start of construction at Palm Hills will be the trigger for the same? Some one I know is interested in Palm Hills but waiting for the rt price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have heard that the launch of new Emaar project already has had an positive impact on Palm Hills & suddenly all sellers have disappeared, since they r expecting much better returns now . Once construction plans r announced & actual construction starts, it is going to be the hottest property on NH .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK 1450 sq. feet unit in Palm Hills . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Palm Hills & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

Thanks for the valuable comments,
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Mate yes it can have a positive impact on the plam hills

But also this kind of bubble pricing can have a negetove impact on the entire market few montsh down the line which may make people suseptable to the whole market

Originally Posted by dreampair
    Dear Amit,

The launch of EMAAR new project at 4500-4700 will have an immediate impact on resale value of projects like palm hills or still the start of construction at Palm Hills will be the trigger for the same? Some one I know is interested in Palm Hills but waiting for the rt price.
    CommentQuote
  • The absurd & the inflated prices r the main cause of worry & can/may cause the premature bursting of the bubble building up & as amit001 said, this makes the whole market susceptible . :bab (38):

Originally Posted by amit001
    Mate yes it can have a positive impact on the plam hills

But also this kind of bubble pricing can have a negetove impact on the entire market few montsh down the line which may make people suseptable to the whole market
    CommentQuote
  • Original booking sab karen

Purchase kare no koye

Jab bechan ki bari ayee

buyer gaayab hoye.

Kahat Kabir suno bhai Sadho

Builder ne phelayaa mayajaal

Ab tum bhago.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The absurd & the inflated prices r the main cause of worry & can/may cause the premature bursting of the bubble building up & as amit001 said, this makes the whole market susceptible . :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • LOL . Great . Aab RE, dohey bhi likhwa rahi hai . Pata nahi aur kya kya karwayegi . :D

:bab (56): :bab (56): :bab (56):

Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    Original booking sab karen

Purchase kare no koye

Jab bechan ki bari ayee

buyer gaayab hoye.

Ab tum bhago.
    CommentQuote
  • Toughts for Sec 83 Emaar projects??

EMMAR

3/4 BHK. Starting from 1700 Sqft.
    Booking Amount 7.5 Lacs.
    Cheque Favoring "EMMAR MGF LAND LTD."

LOL . Great . Aab RE, dohey bhi likhwa rahi hai . Pata nahi aur kya kya karwayegi . :D

:bab (56): :bab (56): :bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • Aadab arz hai...!!! some hard facts in a soft shayari aandaz....:bab (22):

Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    Original booking sab karen

Purchase kare no koye

Jab bechan ki bari ayee

buyer gaayab hoye.

Ab tum bhago.
    CommentQuote
  • Was having a chat wiht one broker for Bestech........he said that godrej is lauching Phase III with luxury specs at 6400............not sure whether it is pahse III of frontier or some otehr project at GCX road, as somewhere in teh forum i read that thay may come up with something at GCX road..............someone with better idea can enlighten the forum on this......
    CommentQuote
  • Can't belive phase III at 6400. must be wrong info. Anyway they have now shifted in their permanent office (w.e.f 15.12.2010) - 215, Time Tower, MG Road. (I got the sms).

Originally Posted by vtuhan
    Was having a chat wiht one broker for Bestech........he said that godrej is lauching Phase III with luxury specs at 6400............not sure whether it is pahse III of frontier or some otehr project at GCX road, as somewhere in teh forum i read that thay may come up with something at GCX road..............someone with better idea can enlighten the forum on this......
    CommentQuote
  • Not aware of any Godrej project on the Gcx. road . Spoke to a few brokers, nobody seems to be aware on this, news seems to be wrong, unless Godrej is looking to do a James Bond on this . :D :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • :) u are right Manoj.

Not aware of any Godrej project on the Gcx. road . Spoke to a few brokers, nobody seems to be aware on this, news seems to be wrong, unless Godrej is looking to do a James Bond on this . :D :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Talked to Godrej Guys today:

1) Shapoorji is finalized for construction of the project.
    2) Costruction starting in Mid Jan.
    3) Next Installment expected in Late Jan or Feb.
    4) Phase 3 is getting launched this Month with Expected price of 4000-4500,
    5) BBA will be sent in a month's time.
    CommentQuote
  • quite right... the BBA could be send before that also..
    the next launch price would be close to 4250-4300. the sizes should be about 1950 3 bhk and 2600 4 bhk.

Originally Posted by tarung
    Talked to Godrej Guys today:

1) Shapoorji is finalized for construction of the project.
    2) Costruction starting in Mid Jan.
    3) Next Installment expected in Late Jan or Feb.
    4) Phase 3 is getting launched this Month with Expected price of 4000-4500,
    5) BBA will be sent in a month's time.
    CommentQuote
  • I did not know that they have 3 BHK as well in this launch
    CommentQuote