Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Godrej / Frontier Property coordinates are
    N 28 degree 22' 39.39"
    E 76 degree 57' 29.44"

This is on NH-8, before McDonald.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the price & launch date?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any updates on the price & launch date?

Too early to comment on both Godrej and Bestech projects. Whatever information available right now is all hearsay and speculation. Better to avoid these rumors and evaluate both the projects once the company announces them.

At higher price, better not to fall into trap and avoid them completely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Too early to comment on both Godrej and Bestech projects. Whatever information available right now is all hearsay and speculation. Better to avoid these rumors and evaluate both the projects once the company announces them.

At higher price, better not to fall into trap and avoid them completely.

I totally agree to what u r saying.
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej , Sector 80 ,plan is attached
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • See this broker's mail -

Godrej Properties Launching in 9,10, 11th Sept:
    Starting Size: 1700 sq ft
    BSP: 3500
    Cheque: 5lac in favour of Godrej Properties
    Booking in J Tower and 1 more tower to be decided on 10th sept.

CATCH IS , U CANNOT RESELL BEFORE ONE YEAR OF ALLOTMENT.
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar less than 50% sold

1) Nearby Emaar Palm hills is less than 50% sold even after 6 months of launch.

2) and it is still available at around 3650. It is better location than Godrej and Emaar is also equally Reputed Global Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    1) Nearby Emaar Palm hills is less than 50% sold even after 6 months of launch.

2) and it is still available at around 3650. It is better location than Godrej and Emaar is also equally Reputed Global Builder.

U r mistaken. Current price is 3749. All launched 3 BHK r sold. Only , 25 to 30 % of 4 BHK r left for sale.

Palm Hills has one of the best locations & is right on NH8. Godrej project(which is just next to Manesar), is a few Kms. ahead, is launching at 3500. Ninex project(Sector 76- which is about 1 Km. inside NH , has been pre launched at 3250 less 100 or 150.

I believe , investing in Palm Hills at the current rate is also pretty viable, since it has the potential to reach 4250-4500 within the next 6 months to 1 year/start of construction.

Palm Hills is further set to gain, from the high price of Godrej .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U r mistaken. Current price is 3749. All launched 3 BHK r sold. Only , 25 to 30 % of 4 BHK r left for sale.

Palm Hills has one of the best locations & is right on NH8. Godrej project(which is just next to Manesar), is a few Kms. ahead, is launching at 3500. Ninex project(Sector 76- which is about 1 Km. inside NH , has been pre launched at 3250 less 100 or 150.

I believe , investing in Palm Hills at the current rate is also pretty viable, since it has the potential to reach 4250-4500 within the next 6 months to 1 year/start of construction.

Palm Hills is further set to gain, from the high price of Godrej .

Manoja, please gather some more information through your resources and post it on this forum. I suspect something has come out today from the horse's mouth as there is some noise around.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not wrong.

1) I have checked the price today. current price is 3749 but u can easily get 3% discount which makes it les than 3650.

2) I have checked with the builder personally and all sizes flats are available in all the towers. he himself told me that it is 50% sold out. If builder sales people are telling 50% means it is actually sold less than that.

3 BHK 70% is sold out and 4 BHK only 25-30% average is 50% . This is as per Builder himself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    I am not wrong.

1) I have checked the price today. current price is 3749 but u can easily get 3% discount which makes it les than 3650.

2) I have checked with the builder personally and all sizes flats are available in all the towers. he himself told me that it is 50% sold out. If builder sales people are telling 50% means it is actually sold less than that.

3 BHK 70% is sold out and 4 BHK only 25-30% average is 50% . This is as per Builder himself.

Let us come back to Godrej pre-launch ! Price of 3500 is not yet confirmed by Godrej . It is still open .
    CommentQuote
  • Should we go through a Dealer or book directly with the company.

Price is still not confirmed 100%. It is a direct launch and there is no Pre launch as far as I know.
    CommentQuote
  • whatever the rates godrej is coming out ,it will going to cost more than 4000 rs/sft all inclusive

this i think is too high for a investment & only actual user may find it attractive for their own use because of brand value

i have decided to stay away from it now as prices r too high and there r enough investment oppertunity available in the market

i still believe in the next 2 to 3 years there will be huge inventory in ncr with empty flats ready to move in
    cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsim
    whatever the rates godrej is coming out ,it will going to cost more than 4000 rs/sft all inclusive

this i think is too high for a investment & only actual user may find it attractive for their own use because of brand value

i have decided to stay away from it now as prices r too high and there r enough investment oppertunity available in the market

i still believe in the next 2 to 3 years there will be huge inventory in ncr with empty flats ready to move in

I also feel like this . What alternate projects you have in mind ?
    CommentQuote
  • i am getting few good rates for projects on the right side of NH8...sec 84,85 & so on

like for

antrikish heights....2450 rs/sft

astracourt...2500 rs/sft

coralwood.....2600 rs/sft

and few others

all above prices r BSP after discount which i am getting presently but honestly i dont like this side of NH8 no matter even if it is attractive

i have seen in this forum people paying too much for some of these projects & investing but i believe for those who want to buy for their own use should avoid right side of NH8 right now & it will be much better to buy same ready to move in flats if they want after 2 to 3 years by paying 20 to 30% extra

i also think there r some brokers & agent present in this forum which may influence some people

please be careful & research throughly urself while taking all precautions

one bad move may cause u in trouble financially

just to add i think other side of gurgaon sector-110 where mahindra is launching mahindra aura phase 2 soon may be a better option because of closer to delhi & brand value

in real estate location is the key with builders brand value having better planning & execution at right price

CommentQuote