Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • AmitMM may be having the right data.

AmitMM, Would you like to share some data ?
    CommentQuote
  • Talked to a friend of mine in Godrej who is at senior post.....he confirmed that close to 25 units are left out of total 80.......out of 25 I think the majority one are 4 BHK (2600 + size).......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vtuhan
    Talked to a friend of mine in Godrej who is at senior post.....

Now I know how you could get a booking in Godrej in oct. :-)

JK..

Do u have any news on Construction ?
    CommentQuote
  • well for middle class people like me :), its just little bit of networking which pays.......college pals, so helped me in getting one

Construction is going to start by second half of Feb......
    CommentQuote
  • cant put a number but they have sufficient units in both sizes...

Originally Posted by tarung
    AmitMM may be having the right data.

AmitMM, Would you like to share some data ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks AmitMM.

Great Vishal !!
    CommentQuote
  • Stock Report

Godrej Properties to announce Q3 results on Jan 14, 2011

Godrej Properties Ltd has announced that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on January 14, 2011, inter alia, to consider the unaudited financial results of the Company for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2010 (Q3).

The stock was trading at Rs.609.95, up by Rs.19 or 3.22%. The stock hit an intraday high of Rs.634.70 and low of Rs.593.

The total traded quantity was 48263 compared to 2 week average of 8989.

Source: Equity Bulls

Posted On: 12/30/2010 11:51:05 PM
    CommentQuote
  • As per some brokers, more than 60 % is yet to be booked .
    CommentQuote
  • hey do u think that prices will go down in the near future in the projects of these kind of reputed builders like unitech/godrej/dlf etc..although as per my state of mind i can think that bestech kind of companies can def launch a discount kind of scheme...bt wat abt ur opinion regarding class A builders....so should one wait or invest now (for end use before u get out of ur dream to have a home in NCR) if he/she wanna book with these kind of builders????
    CommentQuote
  • godrej is now left with inventory of apts which are facing the EWS. sale slow there.. they have sold the appts on front side..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    As per some brokers, more than 60 % is yet to be booked .
    CommentQuote
  • Amit - Which block is in front of EWS ?
    CommentQuote
  • booking is open in K block... one side faces the EWS. the front side apts are sold out

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Amit - Which block is in front of EWS ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody update on start of construction??
    CommentQuote
  • Units still available

I dont think so..Godrej still have lot of inventory available even in tower A and B too...i just gotta a call from some broker..but i am surprised to see that in the phase 1 there was not a single unit available but now there is availablity in the same tower A/B.??wat is the reason u guys think..i mean if they were available why Godrej did nt offer that in phase 1?????
    CommentQuote
  • .......... because Godrej wanted a " all sold out tag " on the project . Most builders do these kind of dramas . Nothing new in it .
    CommentQuote