Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: June 22 2021
920 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

    Agreed, if they wanted to sell at 3750, they should never have disclosed the 3500 rate. I am sure lot of people didn't buy because they couldnt justify the 250 increase. (Anyway I think fair price is definitely not more that 3500)
    Last edited October 24 2010, 08:36 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by skaggarwal View Post
      Agreed, if they wanted to sell at 3750, they should never have disclosed the 3500 rate. I am sure lot of people didn't buy because they couldnt justify the 250 increase. (Anyway I think fair price is definitely not more that 3500)

      I personally know 4 people who were very keen in buying Godrej project but didn't bought because of the amount of greed and unprofessionalism shown by Godrej..

      The flats have been alloted to employees of frontier and their knowns and very few of Godrej employees and infuential people of Haryana Govt. at lower rates

      Comment


      • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

        I am the fifth one , but we do not know each other personally.


        Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
        I personally know 4 people who were very keen in buying Godrej project but didn't bought because of the amount of greed and unprofessionalism shown by Godrej..

        The flats have been alloted to employees of frontier and their knowns and very few of Godrej employees and infuential people of Haryana Govt. at lower rates
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

          just came back from godrej launch venue
          Tower-B - 3bhk (1800 sq ft) appts are completely sold out

          Comment


          • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

            Godrej has really botched the project in terms of the pricing. The first i heard about this project it was 3300. Now it is 3750... how do they justify a 450 increase in about 1 or 1.5 months

            Comment


            • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

              Is it still OK to buy at 3750 as an End User?

              Dear members,

              I was looking to buy one smaller Unit, 1800 sqf Godrej, Sec 80 as an End User with a time span of 3 to 4 years to come. I will be finally settling up at GGN and thought it would be a good buy because -

              1. Name game - Godrej has good reputation as a builder, might deliver it in time as against other builders. Moreover, it’s their first venture in NCR, they might do all possible as to keep their repute.
              2. Quality Product - Being L&T as Architect Company, considering NCR region as earthquake prone, needed something which is really good and this thing has been taken care of in real sense. Some posts from worthy members suggest that these flats wud have a good make in every sense.
              3. Time span – Can only afford to buy something which I don’t have to pay at one go. 3, 4 years down the line make a good bet for me.
              4. Years ahead – Personally I believe in years to come, NH8 would be a hot property and I have that time luxury to wait for next 5 years.

              Could you all please suggest if it would be a good bet to buy Godrej flats even at 3750 psf, keeping in mind that I am an End User?

              Comment


              • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                U have listed all the positives.

                Go ahead , if u can afford it.

                The only negative , i can see is that its over priced .


                Originally posted by SJakhar View Post
                Dear members,

                I was looking to buy one smaller Unit, 1800 sqf Godrej, Sec 80 as an End User with a time span of 3 to 4 years to come. I will be finally settling up at GGN and thought it would be a good buy because -

                1. Name game - Godrej has good reputation as a builder, might deliver it in time as against other builders. Moreover, it’s their first venture in NCR, they might do all possible as to keep their repute.
                2. Quality Product - Being L&T as Architect Company, considering NCR region as earthquake prone, needed something which is really good and this thing has been taken care of in real sense. Some posts from worthy members suggest that these flats wud have a good make in every sense.
                3. Time span – Can only afford to buy something which I don’t have to pay at one go. 3, 4 years down the line make a good bet for me.
                4. Years ahead – Personally I believe in years to come, NH8 would be a hot property and I have that time luxury to wait for next 5 years.

                Could you all please suggest if it would be a good bet to buy Godrej flats even at 3750 psf, keeping in mind that I am an End User?
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                Comment


                • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by SJakhar View Post
                  Dear members,

                  I was looking to buy one smaller Unit, 1800 sqf Godrej, Sec 80 as an End User with a time span of 3 to 4 years to come. I will be finally settling up at GGN and thought it would be a good buy because -

                  1. Name game - Godrej has good reputation as a builder, might deliver it in time as against other builders. Moreover, it’s their first venture in NCR, they might do all possible as to keep their repute.
                  2. Quality Product - Being L&T as Architect Company, considering NCR region as earthquake prone, needed something which is really good and this thing has been taken care of in real sense. Some posts from worthy members suggest that these flats wud have a good make in every sense.
                  3. Time span – Can only afford to buy something which I don’t have to pay at one go. 3, 4 years down the line make a good bet for me.
                  4. Years ahead – Personally I believe in years to come, NH8 would be a hot property and I have that time luxury to wait for next 5 years.

                  Could you all please suggest if it would be a good bet to buy Godrej flats even at 3750 psf, keeping in mind that I am an End User?
                  As an end user for me golf Course extn road and Sohna Road make more sense..

                  Comment


                  • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                    I second that Gaurav, especially looking at the reduced price difference between NH 8 and sohna Road

                    Comment


                    • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                      Thanks Manoj, however I heard that there is some kinda dispute b/w Godrej & Frontier (for what reasons, don't know) which might create problems in delivering this project well within time and cost.

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      U have listed all the positives.

                      Go ahead , if u can afford it.

                      The only negative , i can see is that its over priced .

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X