Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • but did not expected it from Godrej as ppl were willing to take the inventory at 3750 and godrej marketing guys were saying all inventory sold...so basically they are loosing committed customers?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    .......... because Godrej wanted a " all sold out tag " on the project . Most builders do these kind of dramas . Nothing new in it .
    CommentQuote
  • are you sure broker said A B tower in original booking.... very strange.....
    if true .... pls pm the brokers no...
    CommentQuote
  • please check ur PM for the number and name

I think its in fresh booking!
    r u interested?

Originally Posted by tarung
    Tower A / B ? Please send PM me name and number of broker.

Also is it resale or fresh booking.
    CommentQuote
  • yup in the orig booking but price is 4250 now

yes m sure its in the original booking...in the tower A, 11th floor he was saying.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    are you sure broker said A B tower in original booking.... very strange.....
    if true .... pls pm the brokers no...
    CommentQuote
  • hmmmm...hard to believe... there has to be a catch somwhere...or..am i missing something...

Originally Posted by vishals1985
    yes m sure its in the original booking...in the tower A, 11th floor he was saying.
    CommentQuote
  • yes amit i agree with you..but anyhw we need to digest it..:)

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    hmmmm...hard to believe... there has to be a catch somwhere...or..am i missing something...
    CommentQuote
  • did u get the number boss??

Originally Posted by tarung
    Tower A / B ? Please send PM me name and number of broker.

Also is it resale or fresh booking.
    CommentQuote
  • I actually had trouble with Godrej - At the time of Phase-1 booking the marketing team told me that 17th floor in Tower B was the second last floor and I did not check at the time of booking.
    A month after the booking I realized that tower B has 17 floors and checked with Godrej on this. The entire Godrej team backed the marketing guy who misguided me and put the blame on me to have misunderstood.

My wife and me categorically remember that we were told that 17th floor is not the top floor and this was a major consideration in booking the flat.

I am extremely disappointed by Godrej's behavior - Any suggestions what can be done now - I am contemplating contacting the senior team of Godrej Properties.
    CommentQuote
  • The problem here is that u do not have any proof of what u say, it is yr. word, against the word of their employee .

But i suppose, u can always take up the issue with the senior guys in Godrej & maybe they realize their folly & find means of rectifying it .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Manoj. I do not have any proof to support my case but lets see how sensitive is Godrej to consumer complaints.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, what i have heard that they r pretty sensitive & take a lot of pains to redress all issues .

No harm it trying, buddy . U never know, u may just get, what u r looking for .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav123
    I actually had trouble with Godrej - At the time of Phase-1 booking the marketing team told me that 17th floor in Tower B was the second last floor and I did not check at the time of booking.
    A month after the booking I realized that tower B has 17 floors and checked with Godrej on this. The entire Godrej team backed the marketing guy who misguided me and put the blame on me to have misunderstood.

My wife and me categorically remember that we were told that 17th floor is not the top floor and this was a major consideration in booking the flat.

I am extremely disappointed by Godrej's behavior - Any suggestions what can be done now - I am contemplating contacting the senior team of Godrej Properties.

Find e mail address of Milind S Korde & send your complaint to him with bcc to your contact person in Godrej . You will get prompt answer ...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks tinesha
    CommentQuote
  • Availablitiy of units in Tower A/B were all cancellation units ( 4 or 5 in number) ......people who made the stop payment of their booking amount or cheques didnt get honoured.......all those units were resold by godrej but then 4250..........I think its a possible scenario especially in RE and godrej didnt put all sold tag for phase with wrong intention :)

Gaurav I think only issue in this would be the price in case u asking them for a different unit.......I tried shifting my own unit but folks told that it will be the ongoing price for shifting :(
    CommentQuote
  • Any confirmations on the date of commencement of construction ?
    CommentQuote