Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today, spoke to Godrej guy, the construction will start latest by end of Jan 2011. They have despatched the allotment letters, I have received my one today with layout plan etc..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any confirmations on the date of commencement of construction ?
    CommentQuote
  • Next installment

Any update when the next installment is due ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have received a mail from a broker & as per him, construction has already started . Also, Shapoorji & Pallonji has been awarded the construction contract of this project . Anybody, who can confirm that construction has started ?

3 BHK's of 1821 sq. feet plus, 4 BHK apartments of 3163 Sq Ft & Pent House r all available .
    CommentQuote
  • Last I know if is excavation has been started and right now next demand will be due once triparty agreemnt is signed may be in a week or two ..........so far triparty is signed only with ICICI......

3 BHK which are available is in Tower K facing EWS .........
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting SMS'es from brokers, that Phase 3 will be launched shortly at about 4500 . Any body has information on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am getting SMS'es from brokers, that Phase 3 will be launched shortly at about 4500 . Any body has information on this ?

Manoja,

is phase 2 sold completely ? Whats the current market price in original/resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • I understand, Phase 2 is not completely sold, in fact, as per many brokers,they have a good no. of units left, but they have to declare it sold, for the sake of their credibility & keeping the interest of the investors alive in the project:D:bab (45):.

No idea on the resale prices, though . I think 3 BHK's in original r 4350 & above sizes r 4250 .
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that they were left with only 4-5 units in Tower K in higher floors ( that tower is not a good location ) and people wanted lower floors with better locations. They have given an ad in yesterday's Times of India that they are soon launching the final 2 towers which are left . Don't know the price of the phase 3 though as it is not out yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a mail from Godrejproperties - They are launching phase-3 tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav123, What is expected BSP ??
    CommentQuote
  • Rumor is 4500 .. exact picture will be clear tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Rumor is 4500 .. exact picture will be clear tomorrow

4500 ? That will be too high .. Godrej will find it difficult to sell. what appreciation can we expect if company is launching at this level ?
    CommentQuote
  • phase 3 launched at 4330.... Tower C & E

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Got a mail from Godrejproperties - They are launching phase-3 tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Have received similar information from a broker .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    phase 3 launched at 4330.... Tower C & E
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone received the letter for the next installment ,as I heard that the excavation has begun
    CommentQuote