Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Heard that letters will come in early March.
    CommentQuote
  • expect the next instalment after the builder buyer agreement is signed...

Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Heard that letters will come in early March.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates ? Has anybody got the Builder Buyer agreement ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure .....but i assume it should be done my mid of april and except the next installment along with it........

U can view their official website for construction updates godrejfrontier.com.........they have even posted all the compliance approvals on the same.....
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of construction ? Is the excavation part complete/over ?
    CommentQuote
  • Manjo, I guess the excavation is complete as the photographs show concrete on the ground floor. Has anybody been to the project site ?

Also. are people aware whether the company has sold the inventory in the third phase ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys....what is the resale prices of good location units.? Is it worth comparing unitech Vistas or South Park, TATA Primanti? which one has better scope for appreication from investment point of view? what about the end use in 3- years down the line
    CommentQuote
  • Got demand letter for payment to be done by 25th. Weren't we suppose to get BBA agreement before this. Also, when do we think next payment going to be due. It says on casting of ground floor slab. As per pictures on there website it looks to have started. It is just lot of money per installment....
    CommentQuote
  • The pace of Godrej Const. is going to brisk... so be ready to shell quick installments :).. the plus is the delivery in all probability will be on time...

Originally Posted by skaggarwal
    Got demand letter for payment to be done by 25th. Weren't we suppose to get BBA agreement before this. Also, when do we think next payment going to be due. It says on casting of ground floor slab. As per pictures on there website it looks to have started. It is just lot of money per installment....
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on the resale of Godrej - whats the asking price ?
    CommentQuote
  • phase 1 units are being quoted around 4150-4200 currently...

Originally Posted by gaurav123
    Any idea on the resale of Godrej - whats the asking price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes this is correct . I heard that they will issue BBA by next week. For phase 1 , casting till ground floor is done for Tower G and H .shapoorji pallonji is doing construction and they will surely give the possession on time and they are really constructing fast . The resale is between 4150-4250 depending on the location and floor.
    CommentQuote
  • isint L & T doing the construction?
    CommentQuote
  • just saw godrej website///// i had all along heard that L & T was to construct! is shapoorji a better const company?
    CommentQuote
  • Some people consider Shaporjee better than L&T .In construction industry Shapoorjee is no.1 , L&T is much better in engineering segment .Also I heard that L&T was not able to provide the timeframe which Godrej was looking so they went with Shaporjee which is comparable if not better.
    CommentQuote