Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am not sure how ROI has been bad .. The launch price was 3550 ..30% payment gone to Godrej .. for bigger 2262 units .. even if u sell today and get 4200 ..u would have made 650 Rs per unit ..that translates to 14.5 lacs over staggered investment of 30 Lacs .. ROI of greater to 50% as it has been a year since phase 1 was launched .. don't really know if that is not good then what is good in these scenerios .. I went this weekend to check NH-8 properties and also checked Godrej's progress .. most of the towers are at 3rd or 4th floor and u shld see the quality as Shapoorjee is constructing .. Also whole of Godrj's inventory is sold out ..thr is some inventory left with Frontier ..thr joint venture partners .. and I was told that they are launching at 4750 next week.. I agree prices have been stagnant at 4200 off late ..but patience is the key here ..
    CommentQuote
  • mb9999 Bhai, i thought, hardly any guys ( except Frontier employees, Godrej employees & their close friends & a very negligible number through Brokers )got booking at 3550 ( i was one of the unlucky one's ) . Did u manage to book at 3550 ? I was getting a booking at i think 3750/3850, which i didn't go for .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj,

Yes I got at 3550 .I went through a broker and I have another 2 friends who booked with me in Godrej at 3550 . It was difficult but there were flats available at 3550 in the 1st phase ..specially bigger units were not at all difficult .. Even if People booked at 3750 which was second phase the tentative profit will be 450 rs per unit and for bigger units .. that also turns out to be 10 lacs on investment of 30 lacs ..which is ROI OF 33% to date .. I see anything giving more than 10-11 % return as decent rerturns ..
    CommentQuote
  • U & yr. friends were extremely lucky to book at 3550 . I was trying for a 3 BHK & had in fact given cheques to four different Brokers, but none could manage a booking at 3550 . I know a lot of people, who didn't manage to book at 3550 & some later booked at about 3850 .

On the ROI part, every body has his own standards/expectations . The returns have not been phenomenal as was expected/hyped at that time .

Since, u r invested here, r u now allowed by Godrej to sell yr. bookings ( there was a minimum retention clause of 6 months/1 year or something ) ?

CommentQuote
  • Yes Manoj, we are allowed to sell now ..it is open now for last 3-4 months .. yes I was also expecting better returns ..:bab (38): but that is life ..u have to take whatever it gives .. I am hoping that with launch of Raheja's the resell prices shld also inch up to 4500 ..lets hope well for all NH-8 properties ..
    CommentQuote
  • I think, no need to worry on the ROI front ( unless, one is looking to sell immediately ). This area has a bright future . We just need some game turners like Raheja's recent project .

Let's hope for the best :).

Hope, yr. Godrej's investment turns out to be excellent .

Originally Posted by mb9999
    Yes Manoj, we are allowed to sell now ..it is open now for last 3-4 months .. yes I was also expecting better returns ..:bab (38): but that is life ..u have to take whatever it gives .. I am hoping that with launch of Raheja's the resell prices shld also inch up to 4500 ..lets hope well for all NH-8 properties ..
    CommentQuote
  • My PoV,

This area will take around 4-5 years to be inhabited, But at that tima Godrej and MGF projects will be best for end use. And Vipul project would be the one with max ROI (Investors Paradise).

On other hand DEX, If its get connectivity from Delhi, Not only in Gurgaon Region will get inhabited in around 5-6 years and will also push time frame and prospects of NH8 from 4 years to 6 years.

In case DEX doesnt gets connectivity from Delhi, I dont think the area is going to pick up before 10 years.

We are going to witness a serious oversupply condition in Gurgaon sooner or later, because prevailing rates in new Gurgaon & DEX are already that should have been 2 years from now, boosted up by investors and builders.

The best investment at this time of point in Gurgaon is to invest in plots rather than apartments.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • gaurav, great comment & i do agree on the over supply thing .

A similar discussion is going on here -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19702-pioneer-araya-pioneer-urban-sector-62-gurgaon/page4?t=21855&page=4

If u can re post in this thread, could be beneficial for many .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Good thoughts about NH8 future being exchanged here.. My gut feeling is sit tight for another 3-4 years for NH8 investments and that would be the time when most of the under-construction projects will be available for possession and 3 out of 5 5-star hotels will be up and running along with many commercial complex.. :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    My PoV,

This area will take around 4-5 years to be inhabited, But at that tima Godrej and MGF projects will be best for end use. And Vipul project would be the one with max ROI (Investors Paradise).

On other hand DEX, If its get connectivity from Delhi, Not only in Gurgaon Region will get inhabited in around 5-6 years and will also push time frame and prospects of NH8 from 4 years to 6 years.

In case DEX doesnt gets connectivity from Delhi, I dont think the area is going to pick up before 10 years.

We are going to witness a serious oversupply condition in Gurgaon sooner or later, because prevailing rates in new Gurgaon & DEX are already that should have been 2 years from now, boosted up by investors and builders.

The best investment at this time of point in Gurgaon is to invest in plots rather than apartments.

-Gaurav

Good to know your POV. You should visit more on Gurgaon Forum.
    Agree to most of your comments. Vipul as not shown handsome ROI as of now, Do you think it will catch up to rest of the projects by posession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Good to know your POV. You should visit more on Gurgaon Forum.
    Agree to most of your comments. Vipul as not shown handsome ROI as of now, Do you think it will catch up to rest of the projects by posession?

I have been to some of Vipul projects like Belmonte... Their construction quality is really good. Also the work at the site is advansing at a pretty fast pace.

2 point which go bad for Vipul:-

Most of Vipul projects are end-user projects and not investors projects (Almost all Vipul projects see a spur in prices when people start moving in ). So for now the project has lower rate as compred to other projects in vicinity but will give good ROI's. One point to consider it was also given at a very low rate 2650/-. though it does not interests financiers but is good for investors like us.

There are industries adjoining the project which will go off by the time posession starts. So the prices will also go up when this happens.

Overall Good location and builder and low booking Rates make it a candidate for better ROI.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I have been to some of Vipul projects like Belmonte... Their construction quality is really good. Also the work at the site is advansing at a pretty fast pace.

2 point which go bad for Vipul:-

Most of Vipul projects are end-user projects and not investors projects (Almost all Vipul projects see a spur in prices when people start moving in ). So for now the project has lower rate as compred to other projects in vicinity but will give good ROI's. One point to consider it was also given at a very low rate 2650/-. though it does not interests financiers but is good for investors like us.

There are industries adjoining the project which will go off by the time posession starts. So the prices will also go up when this happens.

Overall Good location and builder and low booking Rates make it a candidate for better ROI.

-Gaurav

2650 was very good deal but only few people could get it. The project was laucnhed with much hype but news of bad location (mainly industries) put it off the track. Right now people are not much interested as construction is in fast progress and hence good upfront money is required to get in. But I agree, it will definitely get attention close to posession period.
    CommentQuote
  • Contemplating an Investment in sec8xx...vatika floors or Plots,and Emmar Palm Garden are my First Choices ...can you Share The usp of this project please...
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Price for Godrej

What is the resale price going on for 1821 Sq Ft Size...I am looking for a unit in resale....seniors please help me.....
    CommentQuote
  • Not aware on the current resale pricing, last i know of, it was around 4100 .
    CommentQuote