Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hoping good for it

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Not aware on the current resale pricing, last i know of, it was around 4100 .
    Last 1 month I visited several sites including golf ext, sona road, Dwarka X Way, NH-8 under construction projects like emma mgf ....and finally gone with Godrej Frointer just because of location, quality of construction , speed of construction & pricing....I finally managed to get 2262sqf 3 bhk 4300BSP after engaing with 6 brokers for 4 days. Find it very hard to get hold of propery in resale ...very few option available and 1 which comes up is gone in no time.

Hoping best for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej is an pretty good Builder - good quality, timely delivery, good repute, quite fair to deal with .

Hope, it turns out to be an good investment .

........btw, what is the current construction status & when is Godrej hoping to give possession ?

Originally Posted by MoneyMantra
    Last 1 month I visited several sites including golf ext, sona road, Dwarka X Way, NH-8 under construction projects like emma mgf ....and finally gone with Godrej Frointer just because of location, quality of construction , speed of construction & pricing....I finally managed to get 2262sqf 3 bhk 4300BSP after engaing with 6 brokers for 4 days. Find it very hard to get hold of propery in resale ...very few option available and 1 which comes up is gone in no time.

Hoping best for this.
    CommentQuote
  • what the launch price for this project?

when was frontier launched?

Regards,
    hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • How do fellow members see future of Sec 104 in long term (5+ yrs) ?

Positive Points: Closer to green sector, connected to existing infra(Sec 4 ggn) and many good builders in pipeline to launch projects like Godrej, Emmar,ATS, IndiaBulls,Puri.

Negative: In middle of dway and little away from Delhi and NH8.

P.N: I am looking for one more investment and this is one of the area I am reviewing.
    CommentQuote
  • No comments??? I thought lot of people are interested in this godrej project.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    How do fellow members see future of Sec 104 in long term (5+ yrs) ?

Positive Points: Closer to green sector, connected to existing infra(Sec 4 ggn) and many good builders in pipeline to launch projects like Godrej, Emmar,ATS, IndiaBulls,Puri.

Negative: In middle of dway and little away from Delhi and NH8.

P.N: I am looking for one more investment and this is one of the area I am reviewing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Godrej is an pretty good Builder - good quality, timely delivery, good repute, quite fair to deal with .

Hope, it turns out to be an good investment .

........btw, what is the current construction status & when is Godrej hoping to give possession ?

They started construction in jan 2011 and in 1 year they have made good progress. few up to 3 floor , 2 upto 9th floor....along with outside wall(for thy ar eno using brick)...hope structure to be completed in a year time for all 10 towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update :).

They started construction in jan 2011 and in 1 year they have made good progress. few up to 3 floor , 2 upto 9th floor....along with outside wall(for thy ar eno using brick)...hope structure to be completed in a year time for all 10 towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    what the launch price for this project?

when was frontier launched?

Regards,
    hitesh

Not sure of Exact dates but oct 2010 phase 1, dec 2010 phase 2. Whole project sold out in day or 2.
    3BHK 2262 size was given 3550 & 3750.(bit exp for that time)
    4khk 2800+ was given @4350.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the First Phase was launched in September 2010 . I vaguely remember, since i had given cheques to 4-5 different Brokers, but could not get the booking at the original price of 3550 . Did not book at the next offer price of 3750 .

Not sure of Exact dates but oct 2010 phase 1, dec 2010 phase 2. Whole project sold out in day or 2.
    3BHK 2262 size was given 3550 & 3750.(bit exp for that time)
    4khk 2800+ was given @4350.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy in 2262 sq ft. Request your kind suggestion on price from seniors and what is the expectation as an end user for the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I went through the whole thread as a new member was planning to invest in GodRej 104
    It's an amazing source of information on how to invest. I have derived few points
    1. The hype definitely overpriced the project that might happen again
    2. Not getting the appartments in 1st launch price and trying to get one would have been very frustrating after so much wait. Wether is it worth so much time of your life and stress
    3. Does the name godrej delivered what it was expected. I don't know what we're exact options at that time as was enjoying Europe that time but do the senior members who invested think that it was not that great an investment

4 one of the broker told me that it is still difficult to get resale in this I saw an adv. on Internet in old selling at 11th floor at 4250 29/3/2012

One final question what do the previous godrej investors think is the cut off price worth investing in new godrej project irrespective what phase you get in

As an NRI Is it easier or difficult to get an appartments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harsimran
    I went through the whole thread as a new member was planning to invest in GodRej 104
    It's an amazing source of information on how to invest. I have derived few points
    1. The hype definitely overpriced the project that might happen again
    2. Not getting the appartments in 1st launch price and trying to get one would have been very frustrating after so much wait. Wether is it worth so much time of your life and stress
    3. Does the name godrej delivered what it was expected. I don't know what we're exact options at that time as was enjoying Europe that time but do the senior members who invested think that it was not that great an investment

4 one of the broker told me that it is still difficult to get resale in this I saw an adv. on Internet in old selling at 11th floor at 4250 29/3/2012

One final question what do the previous godrej investors think is the cut off price worth investing in new godrej project irrespective what phase you get in

As an NRI Is it easier or difficult to get an appartments

hi harsimran .. howare u doing ... in my humble opinion, godrej 104 - does not justify .. if the dwarka eway would have been a reality , then the entire discussion on the location / price / name would have been true, but staying far away , as an nri, i would not put in my money in a place fraught with litigation, rather in a place , where appreciation is sure .. and where there is less risk .. but thats just my opinion ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anybody have idea about the loading in the other projects of Gurgaon. In Godrej it is more than 40% (excluding balconies).
    I booked a flat of 2262 sq feet, which has a built up area of 1600 Sq feet and the carpet area of approx 1275-1300 Sq feet only.
    This has defeated the pupose of buying flat of 2262 sq feet.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Can any experienced member suggest whether to keep invested in this propert for another 1-2 year or invest in other projects at DEx /GCEx.

Tahnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitbansal_79
    Hi Anybody have idea about the loading in the other projects of Gurgaon. In Godrej it is more than 40% (excluding balconies).
    I booked a flat of 2262 sq feet, which has a built up area of 1600 Sq feet and the carpet area of approx 1275-1300 Sq feet only.
    This has defeated the pupose of buying flat of 2262 sq feet.

Thanks

Amit Bhai, I too have bought 2262 very recently ....I agree loading is just 55%. But that the hard fact of Real estate sector. I myself calculated the actual carpet area it appears 55% is not bad keeping its a kind of luxury specification ie. ground & first floor 1 flat area is given to reception which gives a hit of 3-5%. For other project like ATS/Chintals/Reheja/unitech looding is b/w 53-60%.

So thats the hard truth. But the other side is Constuction Quality for GODREJ 80 is purely excellent. I am sure you have visited the site and spoted teh difference.
    CommentQuote