Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitbansal_79
    Can any experienced member suggest whether to keep invested in this propert for another 1-2 year or invest in other projects at DEx /GCEx.

Tahnks

I dont think you can get anything below 5000 in DEW & Godrej is just 4500+ atm for 2262SQ and which is moving quite well since past few month. eg. april 4500 +, March 4300+, Feb 4200+.
    I am sure it will move fast to match/near to DEW prices
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ,

Location is fantastic . Construction is in great swing . Some of the towers have reached 9th floor ..visible from the highway ..for anyone to see .. u go inside the site ..u feel that Professionals are building it .. the rates for smaller flats ( 1800 ones ) is already inching towards 4700-4800 ..have patience and it will inch towards 5000 also ..slowly but surely ..with all projects like DLF and Raheja in excess of 6000 + in the vicinity .. this surely is a better location and with Godrej's and S&P's name ..this shld yield good returns...
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody tell me how much payment has gone for this project.

What the best resale price for the smallest 3 BHk

Whats the size of smallest 3 BHK?

Any body looking to sell please PM me
    CommentQuote
  • The smallest size is 1821 .. The payment which has gone to Builder varies from 30-50% based on the tower . The prices of smaller ones ( 1821) are varying from 4700-4900 ..the bigger ones (2262) varies from 4500- 4700 .
    CommentQuote
  • Any News for the sample flat. Last I heared that it will be ready by may.
    I guess they are building show house for there upcoming 104 DeW.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw rates on 99 acres and it is now showing in a range from 5200 -5600 for Godrej Frontier .Is this correct . Have prices appreciated so much in last 6 months .Does anyone know ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mb9999
    I saw rates on 99 acres and it is now showing in a range from 5200 -5600 for Godrej Frontier .Is this correct . Have prices appreciated so much in last 6 months .Does anyone know ..

yup that true. This property have catch fire since DxW started loosing its charm.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add.. 1 Month for my brother I was looking for 3+1 b/w 4800-5000 but failed to even have the meeting setup with the end seller...most of the time seller changed there mind at last moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by accurex
    Any unit available for resale ? I feel interested.

Not many of RE sites. You can try at 99acres .;)
    CommentQuote
  • there will be nothing left for the investors this price - sector -80 is too far off a location and price 5500-5800 looks insane...these were booked @3200..some change....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    there will be nothing left for the investors this price - sector -80 is too far off a location and price 5500-5800 looks insane...these were booked @3200..some change....

...Shooting price making people insane buts that's the fact....

Some facts in support :
    - Name GODREJ is enough
    - Bang on NH-8. If you look at master plan other than godrej & akmee rest all reserved for public utility & commercial projects . How many such project you will find on NH-8
    - Construction by shapoorji pallonji..so quality Guaranteed.

More over it still on low side if you compare with other projects near to it Sec- 81,82,79 etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Last week I visit the site but no work is going one because of the BAN on ground water usage.
    But got the relief to see that they are setting up the water filter system & tank and expected to resume the construction in 1 week or 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MoneyMantra
    Last week I visit the site but no work is going one because of the BAN on ground water usage.
    But got the relief to see that they are setting up the water filter system & tank and expected to resume the construction in 1 week or 2.

yesterday made a call to goderj office & happy to know that work has resumed. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Unit wanted in Godrej Frontier

We are actively looking for a unit in Godrej Frontier for ourself.
    Price attractive.. size and floor doesnt really matter that much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by accurex
    We are actively looking for a unit in Godrej Frontier for ourself.
    Price attractive.. size and floor doesnt really matter that much.

try
    CommentQuote