Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

amit2222 ,

Very right . i forgot to add this. Future of Dwarka e way still is not certain & if it happens too , it might take 10 years or so , for properties to bloom there.

Originally posted by amit2222 View Post
    Sec 102 - Not a very happening sector today and in next 10 years time. At the same price, you can book a plot in Sec 62 by Krrish/ABW bang on Golf Course Extn road. Price escalation for Sec 62 plots would be much higher than Sec 102. You might see a price of Rs.50k anytime next year.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      amit2222 ,

Very right . i forgot to add this. Future of Dwarka e way still is not certain & if it happens too , it might take 10 years or so , for properties to bloom there.

Manoj & all,

Heard that developers lobbying hard to HUDA to start Dwarka Expressway since they have bought costly land there. The prices in that region has already crossed 3000psf with no development of the sectors. HUDA has alloted 2kms stretch to various builders to complete the xpway on a faster way. Tenders for the same is scheduled to open this week or very very shortly.
      So Xpway might see the light sooner than we can anticipate. Hope so.

Comment

That is good news for investors & end users of Dwarka e way. I am aware of the tenders . I just hope that it is not another stunt , to sell some more of ' about to be launched ' & existing projects on this e way.

Originally posted by amit2222 View Post
        Manoj & all,

Heard that developers lobbying hard to HUDA to start Dwarka Expressway since they have bought costly land there. The prices in that region has already crossed 3000psf with no development of the sectors. HUDA has alloted 2kms stretch to various builders to complete the xpway on a faster way. Tenders for the same is scheduled to open this week or very very shortly.
        So Xpway might see the light sooner than we can anticipate. Hope so.

Comment

ya correct...n any correction if it happens in ggn like most people in this forum foresee, would probably start from here....could be a good indicator for other areas like sohna rd, nh8 etc...

Comment

Where you guys get all the info about the tenders. I could not find any thing on HUDA site.

Comment

Let us assume a scnario that NPR works starts now as DPR is ready. Do you guys advice to invest after the start of construction.

I am waiting to see the kick start of NPR before investing but worried about the price rise once news is out.

Comment

See this link for the tenders -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post120113

Originally posted by psambher View Post
                Where you guys get all the info about the tenders. I could not find any thing on HUDA site.

Comment

news from http://www.moneylife.in

Godrej Properties Ltd, the real-estate arm of the Godrej Group, said it sold over 200 apartments in two days of the launch of Godrej Frontier, near Gurgaon.

Comment

Yeah, they are all sold out the 3BR & 3BR+1SR's.
                    I was able to secure a 3BR for myself.
                    It is purely for investment. I am planning on holding it for about 3 yrs. The plan is to sell it before possession.
                    Any inputs on whether or not I am stupid to get into this at these prices?

Comment

As per one empaneled broker of Godrej , 140 apartments were booked before the launch to various groups ( IAS , IPS ) , employees of Frontier & Godrej & some other groups . 4 empaneled brokers were given 10 apartments each to book ( out of these 10 apartments , one 3 BHK was for 3550 , rest all for 3750 ) . 20 apartments , were booked by Godrej on the launch date.

God only knows , how much of this is correct .

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                      Godrej Properties Ltd, the real-estate arm of the Godrej Group, said it sold over 200 apartments in two days of the launch of Godrej Frontier, near Gurgaon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X