If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what try ?
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the rate you are being quoted?
    CommentQuote
  • am interested to buy apartment in this project. Anyone willing to sell off and at what price?

thx everyone
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Fellow Members,

I am very interested to invest in this project of Godrej, 3br + servant room

I have couple of questions:
    1. When is the expected possession date?
    2. Is there a showflat available?
    3. Current psf price?
    4. Will it b easy to find units available via builders / agents or from direct owners?
    5. Finally, I am a NRI and am planning to come down to Delhi for a week to close this deal. Would 1 week be ok? Or I need to add in couple of more days?

Thanks for your feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. When is the expected possession date? Most of the towers it is May 2014 . Most of the towers have the structure laid out and internal work started .
    2. Is there a showflat available? Yes , u can go to the site . Sample flat is open for viewing from 1 to 3 pm on weekends only .
    3. Current psf price? Varies from 5800-6300 depending on tower and location .
    4. Will it b easy to find units available via builders / agents or from direct owners? Some time back I had visited Godrej Properties office in Times Tower and they had some units available but were quoting 7000 psf price . This is around 2 months old .You can check with them for the current status .
    5. Finally, I am a NRI and am planning to come down to Delhi for a week to close this deal. Would 1 week be ok? Or I need to add in couple of more days?

Depends , You can get contact of few brokers from the sites and contact them from there itself so that u have done all the base work done when u r abroad only and come here to only close the deal .
    CommentQuote
  • construction update from godrej website of june

tower a

tower b

tower c

tower d

tower e

tower f

tower g

tower h

tower j

tower k
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

This is my first post in this wonderful forum. I really thank all the people actively participating in this forum.

I am planning to purchase property in Godrej Frontier. The project looks like quite promising and good returns.

I presume all the flats would be in re-sale only now. Would appreciate if members could guide me a genuine broker who has willing parties to sell the flat.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Repeating my last post

What is really interesting is we have so many new members in IREF with quite a goNood amount of knowledge !!! No offense please - just a food for thought.........
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale rate in Godrej Frontier 3 and 4 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Owners are demanding 5600-5800. Deals are getting matured at 5500-5600.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joginderahuja
    Owners are demanding 5600-5800. Deals are getting matured at 5500-5600.

Is the possession offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Charges during possession

Can someone advice what is the approx Association + IFMS+ Legal and other charges that Godrej charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Did people get possessions in Godrej Frontier? One of the brokers was mentioning that there is an issue with flat registration. Is this true?

Apartment owners please comment. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Is the builder demanding 4% VAT to be paid to govt. to get the possession in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone take posessions? Any first cut feelers on the property? In one of the posts it was indicated that there is some issue with the registration - any info on this? Please do share. Thanks in advance !
    CommentQuote