Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

All cracked & self inflated...this is how Gurgaon market goes...

I c 2600 PSF just 10 months back are shooting 5K....Golf cource xtn...

Its 10 months...No infra...No malls...bt still people are buying/selling like anything...nwys who gets a pain in earning money...so simple plain economics...

Is Godrej 3750 is real worth, when u can get 5000 in core city? I wonder...

Comment

Tolcorp,

Buddy, you are brave enough to buy one unit in Godrej purely for investment purposes. Whatever would be your realistic target selling price, it would reach in 12-18 months. I heard that Godrej would construct it in 24 months. So uptill 18 months, you will definitely get your target price if Godrej maintains the construction schedule. However, my suggestion to you would be to keep the unit upto 3 months after taking possession. People who rushed for Godrej, rushed for two things: brand and quality. Let the apartments be ready and let people should have a look and appreciate the quality. With word of mouth spreading across, the price will bound to increase northwards. So, it would be good to sell between 12-18 months and better after taking possession. That is my understanding, can be wrong.

Comment

I was just wondering Godrej is an elite builder in Mumbai/Pune...people just go by name...however, we should understand that dynamics in NCR is different from Mumbai..

Mumbai is vertically inclined...therefore space is less...what is living in NCR is actually a luxury in Mumbai...
        Godrej did dilever the projects in Western zone..however i would suggest not to hold till possession...may be out before 2-3 months before possession....as i am not pretty sure about the quality...in NCR region...
        Pure instict...members pls advice...

Comment

Thanks Amit. I am planning to hold upto possession. If it makes sense to hold after the I guess I will have to go through the registration.

Comment

Any rough idea on the time frame for construction to begin and when the project is estimated to be completed. I am debating between going for a CLP or down payment plan,.. I am new to RE. What do you suggest ..

Comment

Originally posted by skaggarwal View Post
              Any rough idea on the time frame for construction to begin and when the project is estimated to be completed. I am debating between going for a CLP or down payment plan,.. I am new to RE. What do you suggest ..

Never go for Downpayment. Its way too risky and always gives less returns.

Comment

Forget Down payment , go for CLP , so that in case of delays , u don't lose money . Invest the money u have got , in a safe instrument .

Godrej was supposed to start construction , within 3 months of launch , i hope they keep to this commitment .

Originally posted by skaggarwal View Post
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Godrej is a hot cake in the market. Not avalable in the resale. Heard that Phase 3 is going to be launched in 2 months and price would be 4500 PSF.

Comment

I am told that next phase of Godrej would be launched in about 2 months , at 3850/3900 . Right now , it is not so readily available in resale , wait till the next payment installment gets due , u would find many units up for resale .

Originally posted by mini1234 View Post
                    Godrej is a hot cake in the market. Not avalable in the resale. Heard that Phase 3 is going to be launched in 2 months and price would be 4500 PSF.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

4500? do you think that they can command that type of a premium?
                      They have 2 building left... C & D. The front faces the garden, whereas the back faces karma lakeland's golf course.

Originally posted by mini1234 View Post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X