Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Godrej as a builder is not into premium segment. They are into affordable housing as is described by them in their press releases. So bigger sizes are out, premium pricing would also be considered out.

It all depends on timing now, if they launch in September they will get pie of so called "inflationery" pricing. Let us wait and watch.

Land prices in Gurgaon is not that cheap as in Noida or other parts of NCR. I am wondering how much Frontier had paid to acquire this piece of land. And how much Godrej can bring forward a reasonable pricing to the base price with a quality product.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Thank god. We r back on the right track.
      i absolutely understand your point. my take is that godrej will find takers irrespectve of price because. the premium will see it as an alternative to emaar in terms of name/quality. it will not be for investors on a budget.
      those investors are a different league and dont come to our forums

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
        i absolutely understand your point. my take is that godrej will find takers irrespectve of price because. the premium will see it as an alternative to emaar in terms of name/quality. it will not be for investors on a budget.
        those investors are a different league and dont come to our forums
        I agree & It will be for long term investment when npr and spr /metro will up and running. IT would not be for rapid turnover

Comment

hi e1

just to tell all those who r interested in godrej property project in sector 80 ( a joint venture wity frontier)

godrej is coming out with 3bhk with servant room of 2150 sft for 4000 rs/sft all inclusive i.e around 86 lacs. in phase 1 in the next 10 to 15 days

there will not be any 2bhk but it will have a 3bhk of 1700 sft without servant room with a BSP of close to 3400 to 3500 rs/sft

all inclusive price may cross 4000 rs /sft depending on PLC & other factors

i think price is much higher than i expected as this project is not a luxury one but it will be a good 1 as construction will be done by L&T & all planning will be done by godrej properties

note : this is not the final & exact details , therefore there may be a small difference in pricing but it will be very close to 4000 rs/sft all inclusive.

cheers
          s I m

Comment

Don't they have any lower size in first phase? I mean 1700 sq ft flats ?

Is 4000 all inclusive justifiable ?
            Last edited September 2 2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
              hi e1

just to tell all those who r interested in godrej property project in sector 80 ( a joint venture wity frontier)

godrej is coming out with 3bhk with servant room of 2150 sft for 4000 rs/sft all inclusive i.e around 86 lacs. in phase 1 in the next 10 to 15 days

there will not be any 2bhk but it will have a 3bhk of 1700 sft without servant room with a BSP of close to 3400 to 3500 rs/sft

all inclusive price may cross 4000 rs /sft depending on PLC & other factors

i think price is much higher than i expected as this project is not a luxury one but it will be a good 1 as construction will be done by L&T & all planning will be done by godrej properties

note : this is not the final & exact details , therefore there may be a small difference in pricing but it will be very close to 4000 rs/sft all inclusive.

cheers
              I think Emmar is available at 3600; certainly better location then Godrej..Not sure is it worth going for Godrej 3400...

Comment

Originally posted by gargak View Post
                I think Emmar is available at 3600; certainly better location then Godrej..Not sure is it worth going for Godrej 3400...

Emaar Palm Hills is now at 3749 & another increase of Rs. 100 /150 , is due in September end/October first week.
                Last edited September 2 2010, 07:27 PM.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

they may be coming out with few flats of size 1700sft (3bhk without servant)

i am sure they will be keeping rest of 1700sft(3bhk) for phase-2 & will be launching them later once the construction will start which will happen at the end of year

cheers
                  s I m

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                    they may be coming out with few flats of size 1700sft (3bhk without servant)

i am sure they will be keeping rest of 1700sft(3bhk) for phase-2 & will be launching them later once the construction will start which will happen at the end of year

cheers
                    never a good idea!!!
                    this being godrej firrst project in ncr and with no 2 BR planned they can illa fford to hold back 1700 sq ft units
                    they cant ignore that emaar 1950 is available at 3749 at superb location...

Comment

i myself was looking for 2 bhk in godrej but its sad to hear there is no 2bhk in their 1st project in gurgaon

i agree prices r on a higher side but i dont think they will find it difficult to sell 3bhk with 1700 sft & higher sizes if there is enough demand than we may see project getting sold easily because of brand value & customer satisfaction

who knows this may be a better choice for those who r looking for bigger flats for their own use with less density & better living envoirnment with all basic ammenties

cheers
                      s I m

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X