918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

I agree to this "DAYLIGHT ROBBERY"

Comment

Tinku so far havnt got any documents stating that. However I think that allotment on verbal committment will stay and no changes to that wil be done since all flats has been sold out.....

Which tower, apt size and floor did u get 3550? ....I have one at Tower A 14th floor (wanted high rise for myself) & 1403 open from two sides...

Comment

my broker has not given any details on the tower or floor??? thats why im worried ..... i dont know what he is up to .... something fishy ... did ur cheque get debited '

did u go thrugh a broker?

Comment

vuthan

when did the broker confirm the apt number and tower to u ? on the day of launch ???did ur cheque get debited?

Comment

I didnt go with broker and had a direct boking wiht Godrej wherein they confirmed al the details.....cheque has been debited....

Comment

Originally posted by tinku2007 View Post
              my broker has not given any details on the tower or floor??? thats why im worried ..... i dont know what he is up to .... something fishy ... did ur cheque get debited '

did u go thrugh a broker?
              Dont worry...I have heard brokers also have their brand image in Gurgaon.... They want to exploit ..ooops....play long term

Comment

14th means?? is it 13??? bcoz as per company my apt no is 1401 which is on 13th floor???

broker says after 12th floor , it is 14th ??????????

Comment

After 12th, how can it be 14th....its not Govt structure-Right...Suggest a person who had booked allotment directly from Godrej pls guide us...with the exact details to cover out the air around...thks

Comment

it could be they dont want the no 13.( omen even vipul green has no 13th floor at least in tower i go to.

Originally posted by tinku2007 View Post
                    14th means?? is it 13??? bcoz as per company my apt no is 1401 which is on 13th floor???

broker says after 12th floor , it is 14th ??????????

Comment

Yes you guys are right after 12th floor its 14th......godrej doesnt have 13th floor as a number in any of the towers (13 being unlucky in numerology)...... so its like 12, 14, 15 ,16.........before booking he apartment godrej guys clarified the same to me and I went accordingly.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X