Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

mine is 704. check has not been debited yet. 7th floor. 2 sides open. its not facing the central green / swimming pool . sun will be there till early morning till later afternoon.

Comment

k got it .... how much is ur plc working out to ... mine is 180 psf.....

Comment

tarung did u pay any PLC?........704 2 sides open I am sure u talking abt tower B.....

Originally posted by tarung View Post
        mine is 704. check has not been debited yet. 7th floor. 2 sides open. its not facing the central green / swimming pool . sun will be there till early morning till later afternoon.

Comment

Tinku can you plz give the break up of 180 PLC?.....its nt facing central greens and if its #3 then its not even 2 sides open.....which PLC's are being charged.....
          Originally posted by tinku2007 View Post
          k got it .... how much is ur plc working out to ... mine is 180 psf.....

Comment

its 1401 apt no, one side is pool facing .....

Comment

hmm...thats new to me...company dileberatly ommitted #"13"...thks...

Comment

Originally posted by vtuhan View Post
                tarung did u pay any PLC?........704 2 sides open I am sure u talking abt tower B.....
                To be honest, i dont remember the PLC's. total cost was coming to be 82.x lakhs excluding registartion charges. It is in tower B. I wanted to go for Green facing but then I would have missed he sunlight. Ideally i wanted sunlight for few hours along with central greens on lower floor. In 3 BHK there was no such unit. only 3 BHK + S which was costing 1 Cr. Other advantage of 704 is that it will also have a view of Golf course which according to my study in last few months is a big advantage and it was coming at free of cost.

Comment

I agree AmitMM . The worry is that when the loop breaks & everything starts getting sucked in the whirlpool .

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                  i guess its a clear case of builders realigning their prices based on demand of neighbour hood projects.

godrej used emmar pricing as bench mark. vipul decided at 2690 initially keeping orris/mapsko/vatika pricing in mind. seeing the initial units getting sold in hours made it 2900/3150/3250 in 2 months.
                  last month ppl were talking of royalville as failure. vipul pricing made it attractive at 2790. they immediately raised it to 2990 and now 3200.

dlf is now trying to create a sec market by increasing its price with almost nil inventory in hand. this will in turn prompt godrej.

bestech is already looking to milk the situation by changing pricing from 2600 earlier now to 36--3800 band now.

so if you see it is becoming a perpetual loop and the current investor greed is fueling it.

the valuations have gone irrelevant. its just greed/fear of missing boat which is driving it all
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    I agree AmitMM . The worry is that when the loop breaks & everything starts getting sucked in the whirlpool .
                    offffff.....dont know what is happeing with RE....Have missed many boats so far starting with DLF Phase-1.However never felt like this earlier...loop will break soon.....the main reason of ggn booming is congress govt in state and DLF.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me the 2 sides open thing? If all balconies are facing 1 side is that 1 side open or 2?
                      I believe it should be 1

Originally posted by vtuhan View Post
                      Tinku can you plz give the break up of 180 PLC?.....its nt facing central greens and if its #3 then its not even 2 sides open.....which PLC's are being charged.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X