Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

    thx

    Originally posted by skaggarwal View Post
    Hey Vishal, I have heard from friends that if public banks like SBI are willing to give loan and have partnered with builder it should be good. SBI etc have good standards and they will verify all facts/documents before giving approval for loans. I am not sure if this sufficient. Seniors like Manoja can guide better. BTW I have heard for Godrej they have partnered only with ICICI and they are awaiting approvals from others
    hey Mr.Aggarwal,
    Thanks for the response.
    That is perfect but the question can you verify these kind of approvals before booking? If one gets to know that after paying 20%, then end user does not have any other option, anyhw he has to manage money or bear with the builder till builder gets approval..end user is stuck does not hv a way out to get out of it?

    Comment


    • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

      Brokers generally have photocopies of the LOI , License , maybe Environment clearance etc .etc , but its difficult to understand them .



      Originally posted by vishals1985 View Post
      hey Mr.Aggarwal,
      Thanks for the response.
      That is perfect but the question can you verify these kind of approvals before booking? If one gets to know that after paying 20%, then end user does not have any other option, anyhw he has to manage money or bear with the builder till builder gets approval..end user is stuck does not hv a way out to get out of it?
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Brokers generally have photocopies of the LOI , License , maybe Environment clearance etc .etc , but u really won't understand them much .
        Thx Manoj for the support.
        So Can't we hire some property adviser who can verify the same extensively.if yes, can u refer some here in gurgaon as i would like to take that service from him/her def whenever i go for property purchase?like my friend said it the earlier post that ICICI is the partner for GODREJ..so Is ICICI definitely going to finance loan to end user for this frontier project ??

        Actually I am planning to invest in godrej frontier project but for that i would require bank assistance in term of loan amount near to 45L, so will it be advisable as per u, to put money in this project by taking near to 50% loan..i mean in the long term will it be profitable taking such risk?

        Comment


        • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

          All brokers r Property advisors . Consult a few of the good ones & u would learn .

          I am not aware of any exclusive Property advisors .

          Godrej at 3750 looks to be a bit overpriced , but has sold well , because of the Godrej's name . It is best suited for end use , since quality of Godrej is pretty good . As a investment , not too sure , but u would definitely not lose money .




          Originally posted by vishals1985 View Post
          Thx Manoj for the support.
          So Can't we hire some property adviser who can verify the same extensively.if yes, can u refer some here in gurgaon as i would like to take that service from him/her def whenever i go for property purchase?like my friend said it the earlier post that ICICI is the partner for GODREJ..so Is ICICI definitely going to finance loan to end user for this frontier project ??

          Actually I am planning to invest in godrej frontier project but for that i would require bank assistance in term of loan amount near to 45L, so will it be advisable as per u, to put money in this project by taking near to 50% loan..i mean in the long term will it be profitable taking such risk?
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

            Hi Senior members!!!

            Got an offer for Rs 3750 +1.5% brokerage from a broker who can get me a confirmed booking in Godrej. This is for a 4 bedroom apartment. Is this a good investment considering that loads of new projects (big names like DLF,Emaar,etc) are planning projects alongside sector 80 in GGN. Plz advise, as the broker has only given me time till tomorrow noon.
            Best Regards

            Comment


            • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

              Vishal,

              If you take loan for some apartment then bank does verify all the documents needed before approving the loan. They do charge some money for this.

              Delhi/NCR market is super heated now and there are no good projects as of now. So please take extra precuation and only invest only in super reputed builder.

              Godrej is left with only 4 BHK which will cost around 1.4 Cr. and they will be launched in 2-3 months.

              Manoja,

              Just my thought that even for you Godrej 4 BHK at 3950 MIGHT be better option than Tata. These are best apartments in Godrej sector 80 project. There will be 2 apartments per floor. Front view will be pool and central green and back side Unitech's Golf Course.

              Comment


              • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                hey ankur i think you should wait and explore the new launches in that area.
                godrej checks have not been banked yet and there will surely be some cancelations.
                if the dlf/emaar projects dont suit you you can always come back to godrej in original booking/resale at nominal premium.


                Originally posted by AnkurS View Post
                Hi Senior members!!!

                Got an offer for Rs 3750 +1.5% brokerage from a broker who can get me a confirmed booking in Godrej. This is for a 4 bedroom apartment. Is this a good investment considering that loads of new projects (big names like DLF,Emaar,etc) are planning projects alongside sector 80 in GGN. Plz advise, as the broker has only given me time till tomorrow noon.
                Best Regards

                Comment


                • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                  Hi Amit

                  But dont you think that the Godrej project would always have a 1st movers advantage (bcoz of its location, L&T,time commitment,reputation,etc) over any other project in the area. Even if I get a final effective BSP of 3800 something... In one year (which is my investment horizon), it will fetch at least Rs 400-500 premium on this!!!
                  New to this industry...would always appreciate a senior member's outlook on this.
                  Regards

                  Comment


                  • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by tarung View Post
                    Vishal,

                    If you take loan for some apartment then bank does verify all the documents needed before approving the loan. They do charge some money for this.

                    Delhi/NCR market is super heated now and there are no good projects as of now. So please take extra precuation and only invest only in super reputed builder.

                    Godrej is left with only 4 BHK which will cost around 1.4 Cr. and they will be launched in 2-3 months.

                    Manoja,

                    Just my thought that even for you Godrej 4 BHK at 3950 MIGHT be better option than Tata. These are best apartments in Godrej sector 80 project. There will be 2 apartments per floor. Front view will be pool and central green and back side Unitech's Golf Course.
                    So does godrej comes in your super reputed builder list.
                    And how can i ensure that i will def get loan on Godrej after 20% otherwise I am not in a position to take this flat in financial terms alone?
                    Please guide...............Thx

                    Comment


                    • Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by AnkurS View Post
                      Hi Senior members!!!

                      Got an offer for Rs 3750 +1.5% brokerage from a broker who can get me a confirmed booking in Godrej. This is for a 4 bedroom apartment. Is this a good investment considering that loads of new projects (big names like DLF,Emaar,etc) are planning projects alongside sector 80 in GGN. Plz advise, as the broker has only given me time till tomorrow noon.
                      Best Regards
                      Hey I have also got the same offer but at brokrage of 0.5%
                      Last edited November 1 2010, 09:44 AM. Reason: x

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X