Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Manoj - Godrej is not taking fresh booking at the moment.

They are currently waiting for TATA Housing hype to die down and simultaneously conducting a market research to fix the price of Phase-3.

The current plan is to launch phase-3 once the construction starts.

Also, I do not think they will delay construction as one broker informed me that Godrej is planning two luxury projects on GCX and hence can not afford to tarnish their image in the local NCR market

Comment

I am not in sync with the project & since u seem to be invested, u know better than me , on this.

Any info. on the price of Phase 3 ?

U said Godrej is planning a few projects on Gcx. rd.. Thats news to me . Any details of these projects .

Originally posted by gaurav123 View Post
      Manoj - Godrej is not taking fresh booking at the moment.

They are currently waiting for TATA Housing hype to die down and simultaneously conducting a market research to fix the price of Phase-3.

The current plan is to launch phase-3 once the construction starts.

Also, I do not think they will delay construction as one broker informed me that Godrej is planning two luxury projects on GCX and hence can not afford to tarnish their image in the local NCR market
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I was talking to someone in Godrej and for phas3 price is going to be 4k.......major price movement in that area would be once toll moves ahead of KMP......not aware of anything on gcx........

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        I am not in sync with the project & since u seem to be invested, u know better than me , on this.

Any info. on the price of Phase 3 ?

U said Godrej is planning a few projects on Gcx. rd.. Thats news to me . Any details of these projects .

Comment

Price for Phase-3 is not decided yet, they are conducting a market research - the 4K is a very rough estimate - most likely a rumor - godrej will only release its pricing closer to the launch time

Projects on GCX is again an indirect news through brokers.

Comment

Thanks, vtuhan & gaurav123 .

Price for Phase-3 is not decided yet, they are conducting a market research - the 4K is a very rough estimate - most likely a rumor - godrej will only release its pricing closer to the launch time

Comment

Not able to gel with this info...Godrej GCX....but point is where?? thier is no land left...unless it would be deep in...toughts??

Comment

Godrej has asked for the next payment by 8th Dec - will we see some resale market building ?

Comment

Upto 8th December, Godrej will collect 20%. The construction will start around 20th Jan 2011. There is a condition on resale that flat can be resale after six months. Someone informed me that the minimum 600 premium will come at the time of start of construction. Please comment??
                  Regards,

Harish Garg

Comment

Mr. Manoj, please update on Godrej Frontier?
                    Regards,

Harish Garg

Comment

U should get good returns, though cannot predict on the amount . Considering Bestech coming up at 4000 & Emaar new project coming up at 4300 plus, Godrej investors should not have any reason to worry .

If u r an investor in Godrej, relax & wait for the good times .

Originally posted by harishgarg1326 View Post
                      Mr. Manoj, please update on Godrej Frontier?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X