Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Originally posted by simsim View Post
    i myself was looking for 2 bhk in godrej but its sad to hear there is no 2bhk in their 1st project in gurgaon

i agree prices r on a higher side but i dont think they will find it difficult to sell 3bhk with 1700 sft & higher sizes if there is enough demand than we may see project getting sold easily because of brand value & customer satisfaction

who knows this may be a better choice for those who r looking for bigger flats for their own use with less density & better living envoirnment with all basic ammenties

cheers
    Bestech & Godrej have created lot of confusion in the market & I have already started searching alternate options.....

Comment

Godrej / Frontier Property coordinates are
      N 28 degree 22' 39.39"
      E 76 degree 57' 29.44"

This is on NH-8, before McDonald.

Comment

Any updates on the price & launch date?
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Any updates on the price & launch date?
          Too early to comment on both Godrej and Bestech projects. Whatever information available right now is all hearsay and speculation. Better to avoid these rumors and evaluate both the projects once the company announces them.

At higher price, better not to fall into trap and avoid them completely.

Comment

Originally posted by amit2222 View Post
            Too early to comment on both Godrej and Bestech projects. Whatever information available right now is all hearsay and speculation. Better to avoid these rumors and evaluate both the projects once the company announces them.

At higher price, better not to fall into trap and avoid them completely.
            I totally agree to what u r saying.

Comment

Godrej , Sector 80 ,plan is attached
              Attached Files

Comment

See this broker's mail -

Godrej Properties Launching in 9,10, 11th Sept:
                Starting Size: 1700 sq ft
                BSP: 3500
                Cheque: 5lac in favour of Godrej Properties
                Booking in J Tower and 1 more tower to be decided on 10th sept.

CATCH IS , U CANNOT RESELL BEFORE ONE YEAR OF ALLOTMENT.

Comment

Emaar less than 50% sold

1) Nearby Emaar Palm hills is less than 50% sold even after 6 months of launch.

2) and it is still available at around 3650. It is better location than Godrej and Emaar is also equally Reputed Global Builder.

Comment

Originally posted by tarung View Post
                    1) Nearby Emaar Palm hills is less than 50% sold even after 6 months of launch.

2) and it is still available at around 3650. It is better location than Godrej and Emaar is also equally Reputed Global Builder.
                    U r mistaken. Current price is 3749. All launched 3 BHK r sold. Only , 25 to 30 % of 4 BHK r left for sale.

Palm Hills has one of the best locations & is right on NH8. Godrej project(which is just next to Manesar), is a few Kms. ahead, is launching at 3500. Ninex project(Sector 76- which is about 1 Km. inside NH , has been pre launched at 3250 less 100 or 150.

I believe , investing in Palm Hills at the current rate is also pretty viable, since it has the potential to reach 4250-4500 within the next 6 months to 1 year/start of construction.

Palm Hills is further set to gain, from the high price of Godrej .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      U r mistaken. Current price is 3749. All launched 3 BHK r sold. Only , 25 to 30 % of 4 BHK r left for sale.

Palm Hills has one of the best locations & is right on NH8. Godrej project(which is just next to Manesar), is a few Kms. ahead, is launching at 3500. Ninex project(Sector 76- which is about 1 Km. inside NH , has been pre launched at 3250 less 100 or 150.

I believe , investing in Palm Hills at the current rate is also pretty viable, since it has the potential to reach 4250-4500 within the next 6 months to 1 year/start of construction.

Palm Hills is further set to gain, from the high price of Godrej .
                      Manoja, please gather some more information through your resources and post it on this forum. I suspect something has come out today from the horse's mouth as there is some noise around.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X