Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    minimum size 1700 & all with locking time of 1 year....

The upcoming launch is may be for 2150 sq. feet & above. No clarity to brokers too, on this.
    CommentQuote

Aaye Shabaash!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • If the locking period is 1 year....and let us consider the speculative price of Rs.3500 psf.... what could be the reasoning that the builder(Godrej) would give initial discount on soft launch. Ideally, soft launch or full launch...price should remain the same for all bookings as the units would not be available for resale at least for the first year.

Your comments please!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    If the locking period is 1 year....and let us consider the speculative price of Rs.3500 psf.... what could be the reasoning that the builder(Godrej) would give initial discount on soft launch. Ideally, soft launch or full launch...price should remain the same for all bookings as the units would not be available for resale at least for the first year.

Your comments please!!!!

Initial discount is to gauge market mood. If units are selling than in next phase , discount is withdrawn & may be in 3rd phase , price will be further increased if response is still good .. & all this is controlled by releasing only limited number of units in each phase ...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Initial discount is to gauge market mood. If units are selling than in next phase , discount is withdrawn & may be in 3rd phase , price will be further increased if response is still good .. & all this is controlled by releasing only limited number of units in each phase ...

That is the objective of initial discount during soft launch to access the market conditions.

But Tinesha, I am thinking from Godrej's point of view. If no sale is permitted during 1st year, then I feel Godrej should give either a discount of at least 300psf so that buyers can earn at least 10% on investment or no discount at all. Phase II would be quick since somewhere I read that possession date is early.

comments please!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhav2003
    guys, all the info is given on http://godrejproject.com/Pricelist.aspx. the discounted bsp will be around 3300 as per century 21's (broking firm) executive.

Please note, if some of u might have missed at this website :
    Disclaimer

We are channel partners for sales of the project Godrej Properties. All investors are advised to excersise caution at the time of investing and to read through the developers agreements carefully before investing. We are not Godrej Properties or Godrej Properties Developers or Godrej Properties Homes or Godrej Properties Ltd. or Godrej Properties Group Company and neither do we claim to be Godrej Properties or Godrej Properties Developers or Godrej Properties Ltd. or Godrej Properties Group Company. The Developer is solely responsible for all deliverables. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by an investor due to any reasons whatsoever or for any claims arising out of negligence of the Developers or due to product not being as promised.
    All the information is TENTATIVE and is subject to change at the sole discretion of the developer. This is not the final information. The information from Developer will be considered as Final. :bab (30):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    That is the objective of initial discount during soft launch to access the market conditions.

But Tinesha, I am thinking from Godrej's point of view. If no sale is permitted during 1st year, then I feel Godrej should give either a discount of at least 300psf so that buyers can earn at least 10% on investment or no discount at all. Phase II would be quick since somewhere I read that possession date is early.

comments please!

Timing of phase two will depend upon response on first phase . Market price of sold units will keep on fluctuating depending upon market condition. Only thing resale is not allowed or registered ..
    CommentQuote
  • There r hardly any end users (as for now & for at least a couple of years) for projects , that r that far off on NH8 ( project is almost adjacent to DLF Greens & Anant Raj, Manesar). An investor, should be prepared to hold it for 3 years or more, for appreciable gains ,on presumed price of 3300 plus. Strategy of keeping investors out ( with a lock in period of 1 yr.) , from a location which is not going to be hot for another 2 to 3 yrs., can also very badly back fire on Godrej. So, guys investing in Godrej need to keep their fingers crossed( & maybe their legs too, since risks involved r many fold ) .
    CommentQuote
  • I think Manoj has an interesting point here. As the lock-in period is 1 year, the set of investors that invest in pre-launch to make a quick buck will keep out of the project. End users as pointed usually end up buying not before 1 yr of the expected completion. Godrej project, its appears will fetch returns not before 18 months minimum) with investors ready to shell Rs 60 lacs in that 18 months period.
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree with MANOJa , very very few end users will risk on this project... Short term investors are out... only long term investors will + very very few end users will come..
    So I expect that they will not be able to increase the prices, and u will see the ads for Godrej coming many times with half / full page as extra effort they will make to sell...
    CommentQuote
  • dear members
    can anyone let me know wht is the discount offered by brokers

I am told by my broker that there is no discount from his side,,, but that there is already an inaugral discount

can anyone give name and number of broker who will give a good discount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    dear members
    can anyone let me know wht is the discount offered by brokers

I am told by my broker that there is no discount from his side,,, but that there is already an inaugral discount

can anyone give name and number of broker who will give a good discount

List of Brokers for Godrej not out yet & Brokers r not clear on their commissions yet , from Godrej. But expect minimum 2 % . Can go as high as 8 to 10 % , for small builders.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks manoja

from where can i know when the broker list is out and how can i make sure to get the best discount

as i do not know anything about real estate ... any input will be helpful

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    thanks manoja

from where can i know when the broker list is out and how can i make sure to get the best discount

as i do not know anything about real estate ... any input will be helpful

thanks

Keep in touch with the forum & u would know. Keep a tab on the newspapers, Godrej should be coming out with an ad ,shortly . if u r in Delhi or around , move around Gurgaon, get the feel of the city . Meet a few brokers. Shortlist , what u like & comeback on the forum to discuss it , before finalizing.

We have got a great bunch of members in the forum , who r always willing to lend a helping hand.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks manoja.. surely this forum rocks !:-)
    CommentQuote