• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Thank you so much for ur reply.
    Regards,

Harish Garg

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Emaar new project coming up at 4300 plus
      if this the rates for emaar new project in sec-83,then it must be the happy hours rates 1+1
      s I m

Comment

600 premium quite possible looking at the way things are going.. already300-350 is in offering(for 3550 booking rate)
        Originally posted by harishgarg1326 View Post
        Upto 8th December, Godrej will collect 20%. The construction will start around 20th Jan 2011. There is a condition on resale that flat can be resale after six months. Someone informed me that the minimum 600 premium will come at the time of start of construction. Please comment??

Comment

Thanks AmitMM, Manoj Ji.
          Have anybody tried to resell the unit and got customer with premium? I have one unit in Tower B with booking rate 3750. May try to sell in March 2011. How much can I expect and what do think about customer availibity.

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
          600 premium quite possible looking at the way things are going.. already300-350 is in offering(for 3550 booking rate)
          Regards,

Harish Garg

Comment

The market is behaving very unpredictably . So, it is real difficult to quantify gains .

If everything goes well, Godrej being one of the real good builders & with a very decent location, should give u good returns . It really depends on how the market behaves . But u have a good project under the belt, so just relax & have fun .

Thanks AmitMM, Manoj Ji.
            Have anybody tried to resell the unit and got customer with premium? I have one unit in Tower B with booking rate 3750. May try to sell in March 2011. How much can I expect and what do think about customer availibity.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thank you so much.
              Regards,

Harish Garg

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                The market is behaving very unpredictably . So, it is real difficult to quantify gains .

If everything goes well, Godrej being one of the real good builders & with a very decent location, should give u good returns . It really depends on how the market behaves . But u have a good project under the belt, so just relax & have fun .
                i agree .GODREJ will always sell and baseline is you will never loose you money what ever the market is.

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                  if this the rates for emaar new project in sec-83,then it must be the happy hours rates 1+1

Comment

Manoj, everbody is "ji" ing you now a days..kya baat hain

Thanks AmitMM, Manoj Ji.

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                      Lats week, I got a call from Emaar mkt team. They have my details. I was told 4200 to 4300 minus inaugural discount. I called them today to discuss it further about the discount being offered etc but I was surprised that now they are talking about 4500 plus as the Bestech is about 4000 and they want to set the prices more than Bestech. Also, I was told that enough number of checks are collected. WTF ....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X