Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    thanks manoja.. surely this forum rocks !:-)

& we have a few brokers & vested interests , also moving around, so take yr. independent decision. Do not get influenced.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on this project.
    I am new to this forum so going through different threads for good projects.

I got to know that godrej is launching this project on 15th of this month and would offer some which would be decided on the same day.

Considering the condition that we cannot sell the property till 1 year since the data of purchase how much money would we have to pay in that time as 1700 sqft flat would cost about 70 lacs including discount , PLC etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurKalra
    Any updates on this project.
    I am new to this forum so going through different threads for good projects.

I got to know that godrej is launching this project on 15th of this month and would offer some which would be decided on the same day.

Considering the condition that we cannot sell the property till 1 year since the data of purchase how much money would we have to pay in that time as 1700 sqft flat would cost about 70 lacs including discount , PLC etc.

15th sept is still not confirmed .
    35+ L in first year
    Project cost 72 -75 L for 1700 sq feet .
    All above is guess work as no final word from Godrej yet...
    CommentQuote
  • as per market news going around we wil need to shed 40-50 lakhs by 1 year. as construction wil start soon after launch ., more details are expected next week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    as per market news going around we wil need to shed 40-50 lakhs by 1 year. as construction wil start soon after launch ., more details are expected next week.

I hv calculated at 3300 BSP & one car parking
    Yes if BSP 3500 & two car parking than it will come 40+ L
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    15th sept is still not confirmed .
    35+ L in first year
    Project cost 72 -75 L for 1700 sq feet .
    All above is guess work as no final word from Godrej yet...

Its a costly project , is it worth investing on this project thinking from both the perspectives - end user and investor , as there are other projects which are offering at a lower rates and less size flats.

I understand this project has good name of godrej and L&T associated with it but i am not sure about the location.
    CommentQuote
    Its a costly project , is it worth investing on this project thinking from both the perspectives - end user and investor , as there are other projects which are offering at a lower rates and less size flats.

I understand this project has good name of godrej and L&T associated with it but i am not sure about the location.

At 72-75L price level & with / without locking period , They will find it difficult 2 sell .
    But if price is 65 L all inclusive than it is good buy.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    At 72-75L price level & with / without locking period , They will find it difficult 2 sell .
    But if price is 65 L all inclusive than it is good buy.....

Information on Godrej is not certain yet. We are basing all our calculations on lot of presumptions.

Let us wait , for all the details to emerge , so that one can decide to go in for Godrej or not .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Information on Godrej is not certain yet. We are basing all our calculations on lot of presumptions.

Let us wait , for all the details to emerge , so that one can decide to go in for Godrej or not .

I agree with you but this is a kind of heads up for the project

as after the launch immediately better locations flat will go away and if one is interested in this project and goes later for the same he might not get the flat location/floor which he wanted.
    CommentQuote

as after the launch immediately better locations flat will go away and if one is interested in this project and goes later for the same he might not get the flat location/floor which he wanted.

The project has been discussed & shred bared ( on presumptions) in this thread & few more threads.

Go through these threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The project has been discussed & shred bare ( on presumptions) in this thread & few more threads.

Go through these threads.

some details should be at hand by 14/15.........
    the wait is on till then:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    some details should be at hand by 14/15.........
    the wait is on till then:)

Godrej is keeping everybody guessing . No broker has any hint on the price , terms. No Broker is sure whether one has been empaneled by Godrej or not.

Lot of suspense building up. Do not know whether its good or bad for the project.
    CommentQuote

very true:bab (6):

this is what where end users feels bad & i hope one day govt will put strong conditions & taxes for short term speculaters

cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know why it is happening. Same thing happened with Bestech . Then it got delayed by a month. Godrej was getting launched... got delayed. Don't know if it is for publicity or what.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    I don't know why it is happening. Same thing happened with Bestech . Then it got delayed by a month. Godrej was getting launched... got delayed. Don't know if it is for publicity or what.

Godrej is delayed because of poor response to their initial offer .
    CommentQuote