Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    I was going to put a similar remark ( except the Chintel thing ). Quite agree .
    After all we have similar success story...

Comment

When i joined this forum, u were a major guiding force for me here .

I respect u for that & still value, the numerous PM's, we exchanged at that time ( learnt a lot from them ).

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
      After all we have similar success story...
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I was going to put a similar remark ( except the Chintel thing ). Quite agree .
        also Raheja raventa

Comment

Bhaiya, samhaj nahi aa rahi baat . Kuuch explain karo - mujhe kuuch baata rahe ho, kuuch samjha rahe ho, kucch mistake nikal rahe ho, sarcastic ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaya kahne chhate ho/kar rahe ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AtulGupta View Post
          also Raheja raventa

Comment

Bhaiya, samhaj nahi aa rahi baat . Kuuch explain karo - mujhe kuuch baata rahe ho, kuuch samjha rahe ho, kucch mistake nikal rahe ho, sarcastic ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaya kahne chhate ho/kar rahe ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            adding potential cases(less ROI) to the list...Bhaiya!!nothing else

Comment

Great for u .

Have fun .

Originally posted by AtulGupta View Post
              adding potential cases(less ROI) to the list...Bhaiya!!nothing else

Comment

I am not sure how ROI has been bad .. The launch price was 3550 ..30% payment gone to Godrej .. for bigger 2262 units .. even if u sell today and get 4200 ..u would have made 650 Rs per unit ..that translates to 14.5 lacs over staggered investment of 30 Lacs .. ROI of greater to 50% as it has been a year since phase 1 was launched .. don't really know if that is not good then what is good in these scenerios .. I went this weekend to check NH-8 properties and also checked Godrej's progress .. most of the towers are at 3rd or 4th floor and u shld see the quality as Shapoorjee is constructing .. Also whole of Godrj's inventory is sold out ..thr is some inventory left with Frontier ..thr joint venture partners .. and I was told that they are launching at 4750 next week.. I agree prices have been stagnant at 4200 off late ..but patience is the key here ..

Comment

mb9999 Bhai, i thought, hardly any guys ( except Frontier employees, Godrej employees & their close friends & a very negligible number through Brokers )got booking at 3550 ( i was one of the unlucky one's ) . Did u manage to book at 3550 ? I was getting a booking at i think 3750/3850, which i didn't go for .

Comment

Manoj,

Yes I got at 3550 .I went through a broker and I have another 2 friends who booked with me in Godrej at 3550 . It was difficult but there were flats available at 3550 in the 1st phase ..specially bigger units were not at all difficult .. Even if People booked at 3750 which was second phase the tentative profit will be 450 rs per unit and for bigger units .. that also turns out to be 10 lacs on investment of 30 lacs ..which is ROI OF 33% to date .. I see anything giving more than 10-11 % return as decent rerturns ..

Comment

U & yr. friends were extremely lucky to book at 3550 . I was trying for a 3 BHK & had in fact given cheques to four different Brokers, but none could manage a booking at 3550 . I know a lot of people, who didn't manage to book at 3550 & some later booked at about 3850 .

On the ROI part, every body has his own standards/expectations . The returns have not been phenomenal as was expected/hyped at that time .

Since, u r invested here, r u now allowed by Godrej to sell yr. bookings ( there was a minimum retention clause of 6 months/1 year or something ) ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X