Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

I am planning to buy in 2262 sq ft. Request your kind suggestion on price from seniors and what is the expectation as an end user for the project.

Comment

I went through the whole thread as a new member was planning to invest in GodRej 104
      It's an amazing source of information on how to invest. I have derived few points
      1. The hype definitely overpriced the project that might happen again
      2. Not getting the appartments in 1st launch price and trying to get one would have been very frustrating after so much wait. Wether is it worth so much time of your life and stress
      3. Does the name godrej delivered what it was expected. I don't know what we're exact options at that time as was enjoying Europe that time but do the senior members who invested think that it was not that great an investment

4 one of the broker told me that it is still difficult to get resale in this I saw an adv. on Internet in old selling at 11th floor at 4250 29/3/2012

One final question what do the previous godrej investors think is the cut off price worth investing in new godrej project irrespective what phase you get in

As an NRI Is it easier or difficult to get an appartments
      Last edited April 2 2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harsimran View Post
        I went through the whole thread as a new member was planning to invest in GodRej 104
        It's an amazing source of information on how to invest. I have derived few points
        1. The hype definitely overpriced the project that might happen again
        2. Not getting the appartments in 1st launch price and trying to get one would have been very frustrating after so much wait. Wether is it worth so much time of your life and stress
        3. Does the name godrej delivered what it was expected. I don't know what we're exact options at that time as was enjoying Europe that time but do the senior members who invested think that it was not that great an investment

4 one of the broker told me that it is still difficult to get resale in this I saw an adv. on Internet in old selling at 11th floor at 4250 29/3/2012

One final question what do the previous godrej investors think is the cut off price worth investing in new godrej project irrespective what phase you get in

As an NRI Is it easier or difficult to get an appartments
        hi harsimran .. howare u doing ... in my humble opinion, godrej 104 - does not justify .. if the dwarka eway would have been a reality , then the entire discussion on the location / price / name would have been true, but staying far away , as an nri, i would not put in my money in a place fraught with litigation, rather in a place , where appreciation is sure .. and where there is less risk .. but thats just my opinion ...

Comment

Hi Anybody have idea about the loading in the other projects of Gurgaon. In Godrej it is more than 40% (excluding balconies).
          I booked a flat of 2262 sq feet, which has a built up area of 1600 Sq feet and the carpet area of approx 1275-1300 Sq feet only.
          This has defeated the pupose of buying flat of 2262 sq feet.

Thanks

Comment

Can any experienced member suggest whether to keep invested in this propert for another 1-2 year or invest in other projects at DEx /GCEx.

Tahnks

Comment

Originally posted by amitbansal_79 View Post
              Hi Anybody have idea about the loading in the other projects of Gurgaon. In Godrej it is more than 40% (excluding balconies).
              I booked a flat of 2262 sq feet, which has a built up area of 1600 Sq feet and the carpet area of approx 1275-1300 Sq feet only.
              This has defeated the pupose of buying flat of 2262 sq feet.

Thanks
              Amit Bhai, I too have bought 2262 very recently ....I agree loading is just 55%. But that the hard fact of Real estate sector. I myself calculated the actual carpet area it appears 55% is not bad keeping its a kind of luxury specification ie. ground & first floor 1 flat area is given to reception which gives a hit of 3-5%. For other project like ATS/Chintals/Reheja/unitech looding is b/w 53-60%.

So thats the hard truth. But the other side is Constuction Quality for GODREJ 80 is purely excellent. I am sure you have visited the site and spoted teh difference.

Comment

Originally posted by amitbansal_79 View Post
                Can any experienced member suggest whether to keep invested in this propert for another 1-2 year or invest in other projects at DEx /GCEx.

Tahnks
                I dont think you can get anything below 5000 in DEW & Godrej is just 4500+ atm for 2262SQ and which is moving quite well since past few month. eg. april 4500 +, March 4300+, Feb 4200+.
                I am sure it will move fast to match/near to DEW prices
                Last edited April 3 2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Guys ,

Location is fantastic . Construction is in great swing . Some of the towers have reached 9th floor ..visible from the highway ..for anyone to see .. u go inside the site ..u feel that Professionals are building it .. the rates for smaller flats ( 1800 ones ) is already inching towards 4700-4800 ..have patience and it will inch towards 5000 also ..slowly but surely ..with all projects like DLF and Raheja in excess of 6000 + in the vicinity .. this surely is a better location and with Godrej's and S&P's name ..this shld yield good returns...

Comment

Can anybody tell me how much payment has gone for this project.

What the best resale price for the smallest 3 BHk

Whats the size of smallest 3 BHK?

Any body looking to sell please PM me

Comment

The smallest size is 1821 .. The payment which has gone to Builder varies from 30-50% based on the tower . The prices of smaller ones ( 1821) are varying from 4700-4900 ..the bigger ones (2262) varies from 4500- 4700 .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X