Collapse

Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 15 2018
918 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Godrej Frontier, Godrej Properties, Sector 80, Gurgaon

Any News for the sample flat. Last I heared that it will be ready by may.
    I guess they are building show house for there upcoming 104 DeW.

Comment

I saw rates on 99 acres and it is now showing in a range from 5200 -5600 for Godrej Frontier .Is this correct . Have prices appreciated so much in last 6 months .Does anyone know ..

Comment

Originally posted by mb9999 View Post
        I saw rates on 99 acres and it is now showing in a range from 5200 -5600 for Godrej Frontier .Is this correct . Have prices appreciated so much in last 6 months .Does anyone know ..
        yup that true. This property have catch fire since DxW started loosing its charm.

Comment

Just to add.. 1 Month for my brother I was looking for 3+1 b/w 4800-5000 but failed to even have the meeting setup with the end seller...most of the time seller changed there mind at last moment.

Comment

Originally posted by accurex
            Any unit available for resale ? I feel interested.
            Not many of RE sites. You can try at 99acres .

Comment

there will be nothing left for the investors this price - sector -80 is too far off a location and price 5500-5800 looks insane...these were booked @3200..some change....

Comment

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                there will be nothing left for the investors this price - sector -80 is too far off a location and price 5500-5800 looks insane...these were booked @3200..some change....
                ...Shooting price making people insane buts that's the fact....

Some facts in support :
                - Name GODREJ is enough
                - Bang on NH-8. If you look at master plan other than godrej & akmee rest all reserved for public utility & commercial projects . How many such project you will find on NH-8
                - Construction by shapoorji pallonji..so quality Guaranteed.

More over it still on low side if you compare with other projects near to it Sec- 81,82,79 etc.

Comment

Last week I visit the site but no work is going one because of the BAN on ground water usage.
                  But got the relief to see that they are setting up the water filter system & tank and expected to resume the construction in 1 week or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMantra View Post
                    Last week I visit the site but no work is going one because of the BAN on ground water usage.
                    But got the relief to see that they are setting up the water filter system & tank and expected to resume the construction in 1 week or 2.
                    yesterday made a call to goderj office & happy to know that work has resumed.

Comment

Unit wanted in Godrej Frontier

We are actively looking for a unit in Godrej Frontier for ourself.
                      Price attractive.. size and floor doesnt really matter that much.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X