Dear All,

If any body has any information on this project, please share it in the forum
Read more
891 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can u elaborate more ? nothing was finalized by Godrej. even their sales team was never available to talk.

r u saying that brokers cud not collect much checks which got them worried?
    CommentQuote
  • also if I may ask ..what's the source of this information ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Godrej is delayed because of poor response to their initial offer .

is that true ???

if yes than i am very happy:) because for that location 3500 is too much but than who knows with so many speculaters & investers in market with deep pockets they may go for anything if it is coming from a good company like godrej

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i dnt think so godrej asked the dealers asked to collect the cheques(if it has happened then i am not aware of it)

I dnt know howcome godrej can ask for collecting the cheques without intimating the exact flat/floor plan , rate , completion date etc
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej has not asked any body to collect cheques on their behalf. Many members , including myself have got emails from Godrej , stating this & asking us not to give any cheques to any brokers.

No body is aware , as to why the Godrej launch is delayed. There are lot of rumors being spread , but no body has any confirmed information.

Originally Posted by AnkurKalra
    i dnt think so godrej asked the dealers asked to collect the cheques(if it has happened then i am not aware of it)

I dnt know howcome godrej can ask for collecting the cheques without intimating the exact flat/floor plan , rate , completion date etc
    CommentQuote
  • collecting cheques

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Godrej has not asked any body to collect cheques on their behalf. Many members , including myself have got emails from Godrej , stating this & asking us not to give any cheques to any brokers.

No body is aware , as to why the Godrej launch is delayed. There are lot of rumors being spread , but no body has any confirmed information.

Has Bestech asked the brokers to collect cheques ? Just trying to understand this cheque collection with or without builder's conscent and with or without any prelaunch/softlaunch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    Has Bestech asked the brokers to collect cheques ? Just trying to understand this cheque collection with or without builder's conscent and with or without any prelaunch/softlaunch.

That's the normal routine . It is happening with all most all of the projects ( Godrej is trying to break this ) . Bestech has neither confirmed ( can not collect cheques on pre launch , against the law ) , nor denied anything.

Cheques normally remain with the brokers only. Photocopies r submitted to the builder , so as to get priority number.
    CommentQuote
  • collecting cheques

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    That's the normal routine . It is happening with all most all of the projects ( Godrej is trying to break this ) . Bestech has neither confirmed ( can not collect cheques on pre launch , against the law ) , nor denied anything.

Cheques normally remain with the brokers only. Photocopies r submitted to the builder , so as to get priority number.

I understand that getting the priority number by giving cheques is equivalent to builder's conscent for collecting advance cheques.

But some brokers ask for cheques for a given project and give you no priority number, I think that is useless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    I understand that getting the priority number by giving cheques is equivalent to builder's conscent for collecting advance cheques.

But some brokers ask for cheques for a given project and give you no priority number, I think that is useless.

Builder /broker , no one gives u any priority number . That is an unofficial exchange between the two. U do not have any number or proof of any priority in yr. hand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    can u elaborate more ? nothing was finalized by Godrej. even their sales team was never available to talk.

r u saying that brokers cud not collect much checks which got them worried?

What information brokers are giving 2 clients is based on their meeting with Godrej ? Almost all the brokers are quoting similar things & only unconfirmed information was about BSP , inaugural discount & agent discount . They received very poor response from investors which made Godrej Team Nervous . Now Godrej is trying to control damage & putting all the blame on brokers . My source of information is different calls from Brokers ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    What information brokers are giving 2 clients is based on their meeting with Godrej ? Almost all the brokers are quoting similar things & only unconfirmed information was about BSP , inaugural discount & agent discount . They received very poor response from investors which made Godrej Team Nervous . Now Godrej is trying to control damage & putting all the blame on brokers . My source of information is different calls from Brokers ..

It is really risky to buy flats now a days. DLF had launched NEwtown heights 2.5 years back in sector 86 and 90 and prices have not moved up much after that. Only benefit users are getting is discount given by DLF when market went down which was some 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarung
    It is really risky to buy flats now a days. DLF had launched NEwtown heights 2.5 years back in sector 86 and 90 and prices have not moved up much after that. Only benefit users are getting is discount given by DLF when market went down which was some 20%.

It is not risky if carefully planned .
    CommentQuote
  • Brochure & Plans

E brochure of Godrej is attached, along with floor plans.
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej

Any update on price & launch day !!!
    CommentQuote
  • As per Godrej guys nothing is finalized yet. More news is expected on coming Saturday.
    CommentQuote