Collapse

Where is the Infrastructure in Gurgaon?

Last updated: July 22 2010
14 | Posts
2509 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Infrastructure in Gurgaon?

Builders And Haryana Government fooling people

Yesterday, I was driving across Gurgaon and was pretty shocked to see the worsening condition of the roads.

With so many glitzy residential and commercial complexes on Sohna Road; the authorities can’t even build a decent road. The current road is a road to death with so many pot holes and a driver’s nightmare.

None of the street lights work and one can only see all the “THEKAS” with “Diwali Lighting” open till early morning.
    What sort of a city is this? And why are the prices rising when the infrastructure is seriously lacking?

Re : Where is the Infrastructure in Gurgaon?

One word my friend "GREED". That is the reason the roads and infrastructure are in the state they are.

DLF claims to have built a world class city called "Gurgaon".

World Class???

When will big corporations and the ones in power become selfless and do something good for the greater society. WHEN?!?!?!

Comment

The way our politicians have dealt with the new India, our country has a very dark future. Stop comparing our growth with that of the developed countries. We are still a third world under developed country. One T3 terminal is not going to change the face of Delhi. Neither will the Common Wealth games. We only take pride in giving a symbol to our Rupee. It’s another story that the rupee holds no value in India. Go out for a movie and some popcorn, 1000 bucks down the drain. (Low grade popcorns). With new money, people are getting out of control and loosing their values. You got poor people to look after you and making a lazy pig out of you. (Well, that is real quality of life, isn’t’ it?) So you remain intoxicated and unconscious with the new money and make life a living hell for other bit conscious people.
      Last edited by abhi; July 19 2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Very rightly said Abhi.

Comment

These are the growing up pains. The NEW India is only 8 to 10 years in the making... the good news is that people are becoming more and more aware of being taken for a ride by developers as well as local politicians. It is only a matter of time that sub par practices will no longer be accepted. I still have faith.

Comment

Abhi, I agree with you. India's future is dark with such lousy politicians, Babus and third rate engineers looking after govt construction.

Gurgaon is just pathetic considering all the hype about it.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Pathetic is too mild a word for Gurgaon.
              I work in DLF Cyber City and it is a nightmare to reach office/back home everyday. I would rather move to Noida.

Comment

Solution is shift industry to some decent place like jaipur , bhopal, indore, jodhpur.

and clear hype of gurgaon and noida
                These cities are much better than gurgaon and noida in all aspects, except vicinity to international airport.

Comment

Get the 20th July, 2010 edition of Gurgaon First – Hindustan Times and you will learn more about Gurgaon and its worsening infrastructure, law and order etc.

Comment

A related question then WHY the hell Gurgaon property rates are higher than in Noida with better and G.Noida with much better roads ???
                    In Noida Extension, smooth road have cameup much before the projects are launched ...
                    In Gurgaon ...u drive down a barren land and a prominent builder asks u 4000+ psf for a project at least 3 year down the line with no timelines of any road etc ...
                    I have my assessment on "why" ??? But would like to know what other people thinks ???
                    Any guess ???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X