X
Collapse

Where is the Infrastructure in Gurgaon?

Last updated: July 22 2010
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Where is the Infrastructure in Gurgaon?

Originally posted by RBBR_711 View Post
    A related question then WHY the hell Gurgaon property rates are higher than in Noida with better and G.Noida with much better roads ???
    In Noida Extension, smooth road have cameup much before the projects are launched ...
    In Gurgaon ...u drive down a barren land and a prominent builder asks u 4000+ psf for a project at least 3 year down the line with no timelines of any road etc ...
    I have my assessment on "why" ??? But would like to know what other people thinks ???
    Any guess ???
    Because, over the last 10 years, Gurgaon's pace of job creation has outzipped Noida and other NCR areas by a mile. Builders are just milking the opportunity created by certain visionary businessmen and govt's proactive steps.

Comment

No respite

Thats the pity state of GGN. Even in remotest areas where there is practically no civilization the builders are asking prices of 4-5K Per sq ft. How silly.

Just go to any tier 2 city, where there is full of civilization, very humble people the rates are still 1500/sqft.

Comment

I don't have data to prove the following but perhaps a few reasons could be:

1. Comfort with Haryana government vs. UP?
        2. Gurgaon investors more foolish than Noida

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
          Because, over the last 10 years, Gurgaon's pace of job creation has outzipped Noida and other NCR areas by a mile. Builders are just milking the opportunity created by certain visionary businessmen and govt's proactive steps.
          Actually job creation in Gurgaon is was limited to service sector.
          and prime reason of it is

most of service sector customer were foreigners, who does not want to step out to outskirts of international airport.

Actually govt and businessman milked this fact.

But now area surroundging to IA is filled and office space price is increased.
          companies are migrating out from gurgaon to reduce thier operating cost.

Comment

One of the reason I think is that companies are still moving to Gurgaon and Noida is not getting appreciated despite better infrastructure.

And its a chain reaction as one company has dependency on other..

Second reason is close proximity to Airport..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X