Last updated: September 7 2012
3 | Posts
2883 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orchid Island

Hellp Everyone,

I am trying to invest in Floors & found Orchid Island good from location point of view. Builder Track record is also ok & most importantly, construction has already started. I may even stay there.
    Keeping this in mind, can you guys share ur views? Also let me know the price as of now.

PD Investment

Re : Orchid Island

Orchid Island - Sector 51

Originally posted by pdinvestment View Post
    Hellp Everyone,

I am trying to invest in Floors & found Orchid Island good from location point of view. Builder Track record is also ok & most importantly, construction has already started. I may even stay there.
    Keeping this in mind, can you guys share ur views? Also let me know the price as of now.

PD Investment
    Hello everyone-

Just to update those who may be interested with this. I bought Orchid island in Jul' 10 for my own stay. I visited their site today & i am quite impressed with current progress. They have reached till 3rd (top floor) in quite a few blocks. Knowing this project was launched 1 year back. Progress is impressive. Just that i hope that they don't delay things post the basic structure (which happens in most of the project). Their Project manager so far claims that they should be able to give possession by 2011 diwalli (seems diffcult but you never know).

PD

Comment

Whats the resale price for a 1800 sq ft first floor unit as of now? Any idea? Whats the premium in cash required?

Comment

This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...1-a-15057.html
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X