Hi folks,

Starting this thread to specifically help the NRI community about projects coming up in the Gurgaon region. I will start posting information about launches and rates on a weekly basis to help you make a more informed decision. Please check in every Sunday to see an updated list. BSP for all these developments in Feb 2010 were between 2500/sq.ft. and 3200/sq.ft

Development | Estimated Units | Details

Vatika Next | 6,000 | 500 acre township; 2500 apartment + 3000 plotted developments
    ILD Spire Greens Sector 37 C | 1200 | 10; 14 acres
    Raheja Developers, Navodaya - Sector 92 | 1800 | 17 acres
    Orchid Island Sector 51 | 1200 | Built on 40 acres G+2
    Pal City Park, Sector 95 | 404 | 4 high-rises G+14; The rest are G+3 1475 sq.ft. for 30.90 lacs - total units launched 124; 10.5 acres
    Raheja Vedanta, Sector 108 | 1200 | 10.67 acres
    The View - 37 | 2000 | 450 acre township; Currently 3 high-rise projects under construction; The View, The Edge, and The Atrium; G+13;
    Spire South Sector 68 | 400 | 10 buildings on 18 acres G+9;
    Mapsko Paradise Sec 83 | 1200 | 7 buildings on 5 acres; all G+12; premium segment 800 units G+20 high-rise;
    Pragati Heights Sec 70A | 180 | 4 towers on 4 acres;
    Un itech Vistas 70 | 750 | G+14; 10 towers
    Tulip Ivory 70 | 390 | G+12; 6 towers
    Crescent Park Royal - Sec 92 | 2500 | G+3; G+4; G+14;
Read more
48 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I am a US based NRI interested in knowing more about properties in Gurgaon-Manesar area with good prospects of appreciation.

I am particularly interested in Mapsko and Crecent royal park.

Another question- If someone is looking at rental income, how dows the following deal look like

60 Yards indepent house in Sushant lok. 3 floors already rented.
    Rental income Rs. 30K.
    Cost - 60 Lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Great work... I am also interested in knowing about these... i am from USA also... Want to invest in Gurgaon... Looking for something in golf course road ext. or on shona road... If you have any new projects coming up on pre lauch please post... Really interested in investing on those projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Not the best time to buy in Gurgaon. The Infrastructure is in tatters. Let the Common Wealth Games get started. If they are successful (which I doubt), prices might continue to be stable. If the games fail, prices might fall to what they were 4 months back (-25%). Given the infrastructure woes, it makes little sense to invest at this point. Why not wait till the outcome of the games i.e mid October.? If you are a long-term investor and would not touch your investment for 4+ years, then you might go for it now.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates?

Any updates about the budget properties in GGN?
    CommentQuote
  • well the commonwealth games were a success inspite of all muck of m/s kalmadi and co. and the prices have seen a rise...

coming back to the thread let me try and now update it as far as possible:):)

projects available in original bookings.( not comprehensive,listing some frontliners)

A. NH8
    emaar palm hill 1575sq ft 3999 1950 at3850
    emaar sec 83 1700+ sizes 4100
    vatika urban home part of vatika next 3 BHK3450 4BHK3350
    bestech 81 4000
    vipul sec 81 3250
    sare 92 2097
    orris 3000 ( pls confirm)
    mapsko royal ville3200

B. Sohna rd/GCX

today 4150
    CHD 4100
    TULIP4000
    era3500
    unitech vista5000
    ireo victory valley
    M3M10100
    emaar palm terraces select!6750

the eway projects in next post....

Originally Posted by abhi
    Not the best time to buy in Gurgaon. The Infrastructure is in tatters. Let the Common Wealth Games get started. If they are successful (which I doubt), prices might continue to be stable. If the games fail, prices might fall to what they were 4 months back (-25%). Given the infrastructure woes, it makes little sense to invest at this point. Why not wait till the outcome of the games i.e mid October.? If you are a long-term investor and would not touch your investment for 4+ years, then you might go for it now.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks AmitMM.

What do you think from above is a good deal from a investment/end user point of view.

What are the resale options available in terms of investment (good deal)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi AmitMM - Any idea - Whats the price of ireo victory valley in fresh booking?
    CommentQuote
  • depends on your budget...
    in resale you could look at palm hill, vipul on NH8. both are good options at current prices. yes you need to shell out almost 20L for both initially.

vatika at 3450/vipul 3250 original booking can also be looked into.

for budget at 1 cr original booking IREO 14006500 is the only option on GCX
    resale look at pioneer park, ireo uptown, emaar floors at 5000-5400. invloves about 30 odd lakhs of upfront payment..for ticket size 60-80 L roughly.

Originally Posted by AshokK
    Thanks AmitMM.

What do you think from above is a good deal from a investment/end user point of view.

What are the resale options available in terms of investment (good deal)
    CommentQuote
  • starts at 6250 for mid rises 3bhk, 6200 for tower B 4/5 BhK and 6650 for their 51 story tower.

Originally Posted by youngturk
    Hi AmitMM - Any idea - Whats the price of ireo victory valley in fresh booking?
    CommentQuote
  • update

IREo new projects prices revised to 7000 from 6500

TATA new inventory released for 4 BHK at 6600 BSP PLUS about 600 floor plc.

new 3 bk inventory will be release sometime next week

BESTECH prices revised to 4250.

GODREJ PHASE 3 by dec end. at about 4250. sizes about 1950 3 BHK 2600 4 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • e way projects

ERA 103 2/3 bhk at 2750
    TASHEE- CANT confirm prices/availability
    ILD new project(not with spire) 3150 ac appts sec 37c
    siddhartha sec 103 3100 less 10%
    BPTP Amstoria floor options.
    Raheja VEDAS sec 108 at 3575with 3% timely payment disc. ac appt
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

Out of this list, Raheja seems to be the only renowned one. Or is my knowledge outdated? Is it worth considering investing in Vedas? Do you have any insights in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • yes buddy raheja is still the only one with some standing.. i still dont suggest vedas as it is far from e way and will take long to come up..
    only at early delivery but not much benefit as due lack of supporting infra around..

Originally Posted by caveman10
    Hi Amit,

Out of this list, Raheja seems to be the only renowned one. Or is my knowledge outdated? Is it worth considering investing in Vedas? Do you have any insights in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • update

IREO victory vally prices being revised from 3rd jan

Vipul lavanya 4 bhk revised to 3325... 3 bhk revision next week

today canary greens prices being revised to 4250

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    IREo new projects prices revised to 7000 from 6500

TATA new inventory released for 4 BHK at 6600 BSP PLUS about 600 floor plc.

new 3 bk inventory will be release sometime next week

BESTECH prices revised to 4250.

GODREJ PHASE 3 by dec end. at about 4250. sizes about 1950 3 BHK 2600 4 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • no confirmation on the revised price yet. should be known in a day..
    yes skyon launch is expected to be 7500. currently selling at 7000 in soft launch. started at 6500....

Originally Posted by Parag78
    Hi Amit - Any idea whats the new price at victory valley going to be? Heard Ireo Skyon to be launched at 7500/
    CommentQuote