Last updated: February 19 2011
50 | Posts
8597 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRI's Buying In Gurgaon

Hi folks,

Starting this thread to specifically help the NRI community about projects coming up in the Gurgaon region. I will start posting information about launches and rates on a weekly basis to help you make a more informed decision. Please check in every Sunday to see an updated list. BSP for all these developments in Feb 2010 were between 2500/sq.ft. and 3200/sq.ft

Development | Estimated Units | Details
    1. Vatika Next | 6,000 | 500 acre township; 2500 apartment + 3000 plotted developments
    2. ILD Spire Greens Sector 37 C | 1200 | 10; 14 acres
    3. Raheja Developers, Navodaya - Sector 92 | 1800 | 17 acres
    4. Orchid Island Sector 51 | 1200 | Built on 40 acres G+2
    5. Pal City Park, Sector 95 | 404 | 4 high-rises G+14; The rest are G+3 1475 sq.ft. for 30.90 lacs - total units launched 124; 10.5 acres
    6. Raheja Vedanta, Sector 108 | 1200 | 10.67 acres
    7. The View - 37 | 2000 | 450 acre township; Currently 3 high-rise projects under construction; The View, The Edge, and The Atrium; G+13;
    8. Spire South Sector 68 | 400 | 10 buildings on 18 acres G+9;
    9. Mapsko Paradise Sec 83 | 1200 | 7 buildings on 5 acres; all G+12; premium segment 800 units G+20 high-rise;
    10. Pragati Heights Sec 70A | 180 | 4 towers on 4 acres;
    11. Un itech Vistas 70 | 750 | G+14; 10 towers
    12. Tulip Ivory 70 | 390 | G+12; 6 towers
    13. Crescent Park Royal - Sec 92 | 2500 | G+3; G+4; G+14;
    Last edited by savvy_investor; July 24 2010, 09:26 AM.

Re : NRI's Buying In Gurgaon

Hi,

I am a US based NRI interested in knowing more about properties in Gurgaon-Manesar area with good prospects of appreciation.

I am particularly interested in Mapsko and Crecent royal park.

Another question- If someone is looking at rental income, how dows the following deal look like

60 Yards indepent house in Sushant lok. 3 floors already rented.
    Rental income Rs. 30K.
    Cost - 60 Lakhs.

Comment

Hi, Great work... I am also interested in knowing about these... i am from USA also... Want to invest in Gurgaon... Looking for something in golf course road ext. or on shona road... If you have any new projects coming up on pre lauch please post... Really interested in investing on those projects...

Comment

Not the best time to buy in Gurgaon. The Infrastructure is in tatters. Let the Common Wealth Games get started. If they are successful (which I doubt), prices might continue to be stable. If the games fail, prices might fall to what they were 4 months back (-25%). Given the infrastructure woes, it makes little sense to invest at this point. Why not wait till the outcome of the games i.e mid October.? If you are a long-term investor and would not touch your investment for 4+ years, then you might go for it now.

Comment

Any updates?

Any updates about the budget properties in GGN?

Comment

well the commonwealth games were a success inspite of all muck of m/s kalmadi and co. and the prices have seen a rise...

coming back to the thread let me try and now update it as far as possible

projects available in original bookings.( not comprehensive,listing some frontliners)

A. NH8
            emaar palm hill 1575sq ft 3999 1950 at3850
            emaar sec 83 1700+ sizes 4100
            vatika urban home part of vatika next 3 BHK3450 4BHK3350
            bestech 81 4000
            vipul sec 81 3250
            sare 92 2097
            orris 3000 ( pls confirm)
            mapsko royal ville3200

B. Sohna rd/GCX

today 4150
            CHD 4100
            TULIP4000
            era3500
            unitech vista5000
            ireo victory valley
            M3M10100
            emaar palm terraces select!6750

the eway projects in next post....

Originally posted by abhi View Post
            Not the best time to buy in Gurgaon. The Infrastructure is in tatters. Let the Common Wealth Games get started. If they are successful (which I doubt), prices might continue to be stable. If the games fail, prices might fall to what they were 4 months back (-25%). Given the infrastructure woes, it makes little sense to invest at this point. Why not wait till the outcome of the games i.e mid October.? If you are a long-term investor and would not touch your investment for 4+ years, then you might go for it now.

Comment

Thanks AmitMM.

What do you think from above is a good deal from a investment/end user point of view.

What are the resale options available in terms of investment (good deal)

Comment

Hi AmitMM - Any idea - Whats the price of ireo victory valley in fresh booking?

Comment

depends on your budget...
                  in resale you could look at palm hill, vipul on NH8. both are good options at current prices. yes you need to shell out almost 20L for both initially.

vatika at 3450/vipul 3250 original booking can also be looked into.

for budget at 1 cr original booking IREO 14006500 is the only option on GCX
                  resale look at pioneer park, ireo uptown, emaar floors at 5000-5400. invloves about 30 odd lakhs of upfront payment..for ticket size 60-80 L roughly.

Originally posted by AshokK View Post
                  Thanks AmitMM.

What do you think from above is a good deal from a investment/end user point of view.

What are the resale options available in terms of investment (good deal)

Comment

starts at 6250 for mid rises 3bhk, 6200 for tower B 4/5 BhK and 6650 for their 51 story tower.

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
                    Hi AmitMM - Any idea - Whats the price of ireo victory valley in fresh booking?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X