Hi folks,

Starting this thread to specifically help the NRI community about projects coming up in the Gurgaon region. I will start posting information about launches and rates on a weekly basis to help you make a more informed decision. Please check in every Sunday to see an updated list. BSP for all these developments in Feb 2010 were between 2500/sq.ft. and 3200/sq.ft

Development | Estimated Units | Details

Vatika Next | 6,000 | 500 acre township; 2500 apartment + 3000 plotted developments
    ILD Spire Greens Sector 37 C | 1200 | 10; 14 acres
    Raheja Developers, Navodaya - Sector 92 | 1800 | 17 acres
    Orchid Island Sector 51 | 1200 | Built on 40 acres G+2
    Pal City Park, Sector 95 | 404 | 4 high-rises G+14; The rest are G+3 1475 sq.ft. for 30.90 lacs - total units launched 124; 10.5 acres
    Raheja Vedanta, Sector 108 | 1200 | 10.67 acres
    The View - 37 | 2000 | 450 acre township; Currently 3 high-rise projects under construction; The View, The Edge, and The Atrium; G+13;
    Spire South Sector 68 | 400 | 10 buildings on 18 acres G+9;
    Mapsko Paradise Sec 83 | 1200 | 7 buildings on 5 acres; all G+12; premium segment 800 units G+20 high-rise;
    Pragati Heights Sec 70A | 180 | 4 towers on 4 acres;
    Un itech Vistas 70 | 750 | G+14; 10 towers
    Tulip Ivory 70 | 390 | G+12; 6 towers
    Crescent Park Royal - Sec 92 | 2500 | G+3; G+4; G+14;
Read more
48 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • update 2nd feb 2011

IREO grand arch prices revised to 9000 for arch units and 8000 for non arch units

Ansal mulbury floors of 1394 size prices now 88.5/68.5/73.5 L for ac units
    CommentQuote
  • prices for emaar premier floor select 350 y 1 st 2nd floor revised to 1.25 cr from 1.15 cr
    CommentQuote
  • so much for impending correction
    CommentQuote
  • :):):):):)

Originally Posted by noobinre
    so much for impending correction
    CommentQuote
  • :):):):):)
    Originally Posted by noobinre
    so much for impending correction
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, 1.25 se 1.00 main aane main zaida daer nahi lagti . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhai, 1.25 se 1.00 main aane main zaida daer nahi lagti . :D

Agreed Manoj bhai.

But jump from 1.15 to 1.25 is reality whereas drop from 1.25 to 1 is a speculation. Also 25L sasta hona is a 20% drop - not that easy. Just my view.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, u could be right . What i am saying is based on different factors/health check ups which many of us can see . It may happen or may not .

But, it always helps to be extra careful .
    CommentQuote
  • I hope & wish your assessment is correct as it would give many people an opportunity to get into the market.

What I fear is that in the current market rates are increasing every week (if not daily) by 10-20% as per the numbers posted by people on this forum & elsewhere. Look at numbers posted by AmitMM. If these rates increase continues then even if the market stagnates or drops by 10-15%, the rates would still be higher than current rates. Who knows what'll happen tomorrow but this can be the other scenarios.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noobinre
    I hope & wish your assessment is correct as it would give many people an opportunity to get into the market.

What I fear is that in the current market rates are increasing every week (if not daily) by 10-20% as per the numbers posted by people on this forum & elsewhere. Look at numbers posted by AmitMM. If these rates increase continues then even if the market stagnates or drops by 10-15%, the rates would still be higher than current rates. Who knows what'll happen tomorrow but this can be the other scenarios.

Sir itni maara maari nahi hai that rates increase 10-10 % every week !!! Agar aisa hota toh main aur duniya ke saare log , paise lagake ghar pe baithke party karte har roz !!! LOL
    CommentQuote
  • ......aur Ishan Bhai, ke saath main bhi roz party main hota .:D

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Sir itni maara maari nahi hai that rates increase 10-10 % every week !!! Agar aisa hota toh main aur duniya ke saare log , paise lagake ghar pe baithke party karte har roz !!! LOL
    CommentQuote
  • itni maara maari nahin hai lekin rates to badh rahe hain per others post. In the past month builder rates have increased for (from what i can recall) skyon, premier select by emaar, anant raj manesar, unitechs harmony etc. And the rates increases have been about 10% or more.

Or is that information incorrect?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noobinre
    itni maara maari nahin hai lekin rates to badh rahe hain per others post. In the past month builder rates have increased for (from what i can recall) skyon, premier select by emaar, anant raj manesar, unitechs harmony etc. And the rates increases have been about 10% or more.

Or is that information incorrect?

Co. ke price badhane se kuch nahi hota , at these co. increased rates kuch khaas nahi bikta hai builder se bhi, and this has not affected resale market in any way in the past week/month , it is more or less the same with 2-3 % increase on an average !
    CommentQuote
  • Builder increasing prices, normally serves the following purposes -

a) Satisfy the ego of people who r already invested .

b) The builder gets new occasional murgas, who fall for the trick (of the project doing pretty well, with prices increasing so often) . Some builders r spets in this trick .

c) Give perception to the common man, of builder's books being apparently healthy, thereby getting new/additional bakras for their newer launches .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I had gone to India in Jan for a week, and a broker there (a trusted one who had sold me Palm Hills before) took me on a tour of the whole of Gurgaon upcoming RE scene (except DE way which he mentioned is a long shot off and not worth looking at this point).
    In particular, he took me to 2 projects, Today's sector 73 opposite to Canary green homes I think, it was not yet launched that time and its name was something like Cabradabra (!). This is off Sohna road, and close to Nirvana 2 and others.
    He also showed me the masterplan for 2021 (or 2025) and looking at that, it looked like a good location, with most amenities nearby.
    He then also took me to Ansal Independent floors, sec 67 (escencia?). Though we couldnt actually go to the site because of the construction going on, he mentioned that this is THE most affordable option in GCX.
    He didnt recommend me anything in particular, though I could see that he was hinting more towards Ansal. I have gone through the threads here and get a feel that neither of these projects are being recommended in this forum. However, I had a sense that the guy was giving me sound advice and didnt care which way I go. His main point was not to care too much about end use and think only from investment/ROI point of view.
    I havent gone back to him yet (not that he has pestered and called me up multiple times), but I want to go ahead in one of the 2. Would you recommend one? None?
    CommentQuote