Dear Members,

Can you guys please guide on the same, this project was launched 3750 psf around an year ago and then at 4750 psf in May this year, though this is on Golf Course Extension Road in Sec-65, what are the prospects of this project and what would be the current rate if somebody invests in it now, is it advisable?
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Emmar MGF Emerald Premier Floors

Just a clarification, 3750 psf in phase 1 and 4750 psf in phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 prelaunch price was Rs.4500/- psf which were already booked by priority clients
    CommentQuote
  • emerald

yeah, a discount of 250 was given to some customers..do you know t current rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Emmar MGF Emerald floor premier

Guys, so many views and no comments, are we not aware of anythign about this project or dont want to share?

Senior members and friends: Would like your expert advise on this
    CommentQuote
  • The project is available only in resale now. the general price in the market is 4000-4200. even at this price point it can make a decent investment if you want to invest on golf course extn road. there the choice is really between emaar and ireo.
    CommentQuote
  • Epf

This was launched at 4500, so do you mean, the price has decreasd from launch?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varundev11
    This was launched at 4500, so do you mean, the price has decreasd from launch?

After market resale price is always cheaper than the builder current price.
    CommentQuote
  • suggetion

guys, what do you suggest, should one hold on to this one if already bought? both in terms of investment and personal living....
    CommentQuote
  • Should definitely hold. Would give u very good returns in a year or so.

Originally Posted by varundev11
    guys, what do you suggest, should one hold on to this one if already bought? both in terms of investment and personal living....
    CommentQuote
  • How abt investment in Emaar Emerald Hills Floors which are available at 20L premium in an year. Cost comes around 65 lacs for top floor. Investment Horizon is close to 2-3 years and could be of end use as well.

Anyone aware of any issues ?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

I too have the same query as falgun77 above. Is 65 lks a good deal for a second floor at Emerald floors (267 sq yds)?

Im looking at it from mostly an investment point of view (horizon 4-5 years) and may plan to stay there as well.

Also, how can one compare this investment with Palm Hills, Sector 77, Nh-8 by Emaar. Current rate that brokers are quoting for the same are 70-72 lks for 3 Bhk - 1450 sqft.

Any pointers will be appreciated!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharbaar
    Hello All,

I too have the same query as falgun77 above. Is 65 lks a good deal for a second floor at Emerald floors (267 sq yds)?

Im looking at it from mostly an investment point of view (horizon 4-5 years) and may plan to stay there as well.

Also, how can one compare this investment with Palm Hills, Sector 77, Nh-8 by Emaar. Current rate that brokers are quoting for the same are 70-72 lks for 3 Bhk - 1450 sqft.

Any pointers will be appreciated!

two different projects and location. palmhill 1450 is 3750 bsp currently so should not cost you 72 L.
    if you have the upfront money/black component then go for emerald floor. also if you like the idea of floor living than high rise. premium location also.
    palm hill is nh8 . good location for that area but will take time to become livable olus you can get it original booking so payout is gradual..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply AmitMM!

You are right the quoted bsp is 3759 - 2% discount which comes to about 53 lks for 3 bhk. However, with edc/idc + plc of 725000 (strangely it is a compulsory plc of 500/- per sqft for the new bookings - as fresh bookings are only available in two new towers towers which are close to club house) + parking the total comes to around 70 lks. And I'm not sure if the location and project is worth this much.

I guess emerald floors makes more sense then?
    CommentQuote
  • Emerald floor

yeah, emerald floor or emerald floor premier would be a better option depending upon the prime reason, if for own living, i think one should go for premier floors, i bought that at 4500 psf, was offered 5000 psf a week ago. Once construction starts, may reach 6000 or more. Currently excavation is expected in october end, 1600 1650 and 1975 sq ft options, 1650 are 24 meter road facing. Servant quarters are on the the terrace.
    CommentQuote
  • Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

Originally Posted by varundev11
    yeah, emerald floor or emerald floor premier would be a better option depending upon the prime reason, if for own living, i think one should go for premier floors, i bought that at 4500 psf, was offered 5000 psf a week ago. Once construction starts, may reach 6000 or more. Currently excavation is expected in october end, 1600 1650 and 1975 sq ft options, 1650 are 24 meter road facing. Servant quarters are on the the terrace.

pls send me flat plan at tej_ydrediffmail.com . at what rate i can get this now. hw much payment made so far.
    CommentQuote