Sort by :
Filter by :
- emerald floor premier
visit emaar-mgf.com for the details, payment submitted so far is 17 lacs, you can get a 1650 sq ft in emerald floor premier around 90 lacs (no plc), add applicable plc if you go for the one on the ground or top floor.CommentQuote0Flag
- Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier
but on allcheckdeals t showing 62L+extra charges.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am going for low rise floors as my budget is sort of limited. The floors are near to entrance and personally like floors than high-rise.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by falgun77I am going for low rise floors as my budget is sort of limited. The floors are near to entrance and personally like floors than high-rise.
If you like the floors over high rise than emerald floors are sure a good buy!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Emerald floor premier
Low rise would be costlier than high rise in most cases. Ground floor and top floor are the costliest.
Basic price is 74 lacs for premier floor phase 2, plus other charges which would be around 16 lacs depending on the location and floor. Phase one may cost less but not sure.CommentQuote0Flag
- Emerald Floors Premier
Excavation has been started for 1975 sft flats, they have been asked for the next installment, construction will commence soon. A prospect to look at, as the price will shoot once the contruction starts.CommentQuote0Flag
- Emerald Estate
Guys, heard that Kotak has invested in this project of Emmar group, is this the right time to buy emerald floor or emerald floor premier?CommentQuote0Flag
- Varun, That is correct. Kotak Realy have indeed invested 250crores in Emerald Estate & Pal Terraces projects. That takes away lot of risk. Plus the fat being that project is sold out & in last quarter Emaar-Dubai made good profits does argur well for your investment.
I would think Emaar Floors make a lot of sense. Firstly being part of a huge township including villas costing above 4c is good. Also, GC Ext as a area as evolved as a preimum area tells me that you can expect 40-50% appreciation by possession.
If you find some good deal, PM me. I am also interested.CommentQuote0Flag
- Emerald Floor Premier
Sure Buddy will let you know, do you have any other suggetions in and around Gurgaon only and only for investment purpose, say for 2 or 3 years..CommentQuote0Flag
- I believe its on resale only . What price is it being quoted in the market & how many installments have been paid by the original allottee's & what r the sizes available ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Emerald Floor
I think the price is around 4750-5000 for emerald premier floor, 4 installments have been paid, the next is on start of construction.CommentQuote0Flag
- emerald premier floor
Sizes available are 1600, 1650 and 1975.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks , Varun .CommentQuote0Flag
- Emerald Premier Floor
One last thing, all these are available on resale...there are a few units that are yet not launched in these floors as I still see some units as future construction just besides the current ones, these may get launched once Palm Hills and Palm Terraces are completely sold, just look for them..CommentQuote0Flag