Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

Last updated: September 5 2012
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

Originally posted by falgun77 View Post
    I am going for low rise floors as my budget is sort of limited. The floors are near to entrance and personally like floors than high-rise.
    If you like the floors over high rise than emerald floors are sure a good buy!!

Comment

Emerald floor premier

Low rise would be costlier than high rise in most cases. Ground floor and top floor are the costliest.

Basic price is 74 lacs for premier floor phase 2, plus other charges which would be around 16 lacs depending on the location and floor. Phase one may cost less but not sure.

Comment

Emerald Floors Premier

Excavation has been started for 1975 sft flats, they have been asked for the next installment, construction will commence soon. A prospect to look at, as the price will shoot once the contruction starts.

Comment

Emerald Estate

Guys, heard that Kotak has invested in this project of Emmar group, is this the right time to buy emerald floor or emerald floor premier?

Comment

Varun, That is correct. Kotak Realy have indeed invested 250crores in Emerald Estate & Pal Terraces projects. That takes away lot of risk. Plus the fat being that project is sold out & in last quarter Emaar-Dubai made good profits does argur well for your investment.

I would think Emaar Floors make a lot of sense. Firstly being part of a huge township including villas costing above 4c is good. Also, GC Ext as a area as evolved as a preimum area tells me that you can expect 40-50% appreciation by possession.

If you find some good deal, PM me. I am also interested.

Comment

Emerald Floor Premier

Sure Buddy will let you know, do you have any other suggetions in and around Gurgaon only and only for investment purpose, say for 2 or 3 years..

Comment

I believe its on resale only . What price is it being quoted in the market & how many installments have been paid by the original allottee's & what r the sizes available ?

Originally posted by varundev11 View Post
                Sure Buddy will let you know, do you have any other suggetions in and around Gurgaon only and only for investment purpose, say for 2 or 3 years..
                Last edited by MANOJa; October 31 2010, 08:23 PM. Reason: addition
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Emerald Floor

I think the price is around 4750-5000 for emerald premier floor, 4 installments have been paid, the next is on start of construction.

Comment

emerald premier floor

Sizes available are 1600, 1650 and 1975.

Comment

Thanks , Varun .

Originally posted by varundev11 View Post
                      Sizes available are 1600, 1650 and 1975.
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X