Dear Members,

Can you guys please guide on the same, this project was launched 3750 psf around an year ago and then at 4750 psf in May this year, though this is on Golf Course Extension Road in Sec-65, what are the prospects of this project and what would be the current rate if somebody invests in it now, is it advisable?
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Need Help

Dear Members,

After a lot of search, I have decided two projects - Emerald Floors Premier Sector 65 (1650 sq ft) and Bestech Park View Spa Next, Sector-67 (1935 sq ft). Both projects are on resale option and premium is also same(approx). It will be great if some members can suggest which project will be better for end use and future appreciation.
    Thanks a lot in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Emerald Floors Premier is better then spa next because of better location.

Originally Posted by ShwetaV
    Dear Members,

After a lot of search, I have decided two projects - Emerald Floors Premier Sector 65 (1650 sq ft) and Bestech Park View Spa Next, Sector-67 (1935 sq ft). Both projects are on resale option and premium is also same(approx). It will be great if some members can suggest which project will be better for end use and future appreciation.
    Thanks a lot in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Right Manu, Location is much much better for the Emerald Floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Right Manu, Location is much much better for the Emerald Floors

yep bang on GCX.
    CommentQuote
  • emerald floor premier

Mate, whats the price you are being quoted for Emerlald premier floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers are quoting between 5400-5600. Is this a good price to go for a deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShwetaV
    Brokers are quoting between 5400-5600. Is this a good price to go for a deal?
    AREA OF HOUSE PLS
    CommentQuote
  • 1650 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shweta,

Can you please let me know the broker numbers who are quoting you these prices 5200 I am also interested in buying one.

Although I have heard bad things about EMAAR MGF like they were not able to complete the projects on-time.

Regards,
    hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Hi Shweta,

Although I have heard bad things about EMAAR MGF like they were not able to complete the projects on-time.

Regards,
    hitesh

Hitesh, that would be true for 80% of the GGN builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Hitesh,

None of the broker quoted as low as 5200. Please refer to my previous post I said brokers are quoting between 5400-5600 for 1650 sq.ft in Emerald floors premier.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • yes sorry I meant 5400-5600 only, please share the broker details my email id is :rastogihiteshyahoo.com if you don't wana write here, I am in the same boat and looking something good in GGN...
    CommentQuote
  • I talked to couple of dealers but they don't have anthing in resale, can anyone suugest for the dealer fpr emerald floors premier
    CommentQuote
  • when is the possession of these floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    when is the possession of these floors

2012 end I think.
    CommentQuote