Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

Last updated: September 5 2012
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

    Emerald Premier Floor

    One last thing, all these are available on resale...there are a few units that are yet not launched in these floors as I still see some units as future construction just besides the current ones, these may get launched once Palm Hills and Palm Terraces are completely sold, just look for them..

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

      Need Help

      Dear Members,

      After a lot of search, I have decided two projects - Emerald Floors Premier Sector 65 (1650 sq ft) and Bestech Park View Spa Next, Sector-67 (1935 sq ft). Both projects are on resale option and premium is also same(approx). It will be great if some members can suggest which project will be better for end use and future appreciation.
      Thanks a lot in advance

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

        Emerald Floors Premier is better then spa next because of better location.

        Originally posted by ShwetaV View Post
        Dear Members,

        After a lot of search, I have decided two projects - Emerald Floors Premier Sector 65 (1650 sq ft) and Bestech Park View Spa Next, Sector-67 (1935 sq ft). Both projects are on resale option and premium is also same(approx). It will be great if some members can suggest which project will be better for end use and future appreciation.
        Thanks a lot in advance

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

          Right Manu, Location is much much better for the Emerald Floors

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

            Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Right Manu, Location is much much better for the Emerald Floors
            yep bang on GCX.

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

              emerald floor premier

              Mate, whats the price you are being quoted for Emerlald premier floors?

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

                Brokers are quoting between 5400-5600. Is this a good price to go for a deal?

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

                  Originally posted by ShwetaV View Post
                  Brokers are quoting between 5400-5600. Is this a good price to go for a deal?
                  AREA OF HOUSE PLS

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

                    1650 sq ft

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

                      Hi Shweta,

                      Can you please let me know the broker numbers who are quoting you these prices 5200 I am also interested in buying one.

                      Although I have heard bad things about EMAAR MGF like they were not able to complete the projects on-time.

                      Regards,
                      hitesh

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X