Dear Members,

Can you guys please guide on the same, this project was launched 3750 psf around an year ago and then at 4750 psf in May this year, though this is on Golf Course Extension Road in Sec-65, what are the prospects of this project and what would be the current rate if somebody invests in it now, is it advisable?
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Shweta,

Have you bought a unit here? If so what price has it worked out to? What's the news on Emaar.. any pointers would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by ShwetaV
    1650 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shweta,

Can you please inform the broker name as I not getting abroker who is dealing in resale of these floors.did you get one?

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • I went to site today, went through a huge up-and-down dusty road. Project has no access as of today, period.

Project has only 20% loading - as expected in floors. Anyone planning to buy should pick in phase 1 only - as from phase 2 onwards Study has been done away with to make way for SQ. In Phase 1, SQ is on the roof.

Emaar guy over there quoted ~2 years for possession. He also did not let me see the project from inside - work did not seem to be progressing well. Do not get misled by the safety nets etc. Like other builders, Emaar is stretched thin.

Green area is actually terribly low. Only a patch central area to show for it. This is nothing but a glorified Floor project. Out of my list unless quotes at 5200 - currently lowest is 5550 types.

There are huge PLCs and extra charges on this project. Parking is 4L. Total PLC and other charges will hit around 13-14L - so total cost will be upwards of 1.1Cr. Too steep for a 'floor' property with completely uncertain delivery timeline (like other projects, actually) from (possibly) the riskiest builder on the market.

Originally Posted by shkhan
    2012 end I think.
    CommentQuote
  • Again, do not be misled. location for this project is not bang on GCX.

There will be 2 approach options eventually - there will be a 24m road coming from road that goes from GCX to Spa Next. And other one will come from the side of Pioneer projects.

Entry will be 2-2.5kms from GCX.

So, overall many other projects might just make better sense than Premier Floors at this price. It was on my high list as well - based on paper specs.

Originally Posted by shkhan
    yep bang on GCX.
    CommentQuote
  • Raghav,

Thank you so much for the updates, as I talking to brokers about this.

One more thing , did you get a chance to look at Nirvana country wood stock floors also...

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote