Last updated: September 5 2012
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Emmar Mgf Emerald Floors Premier

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
    Hi Shweta,

Although I have heard bad things about EMAAR MGF like they were not able to complete the projects on-time.

Regards,
    hitesh
    Hitesh, that would be true for 80% of the GGN builders.

Comment

Hi Hitesh,

None of the broker quoted as low as 5200. Please refer to my previous post I said brokers are quoting between 5400-5600 for 1650 sq.ft in Emerald floors premier.

Regards

Comment

yes sorry I meant 5400-5600 only, please share the broker details my email id is :rastogihiteshyahoo.com if you don't wana write here, I am in the same boat and looking something good in GGN...

Comment

I talked to couple of dealers but they don't have anthing in resale, can anyone suugest for the dealer fpr emerald floors premier

Comment

when is the possession of these floors

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
              when is the possession of these floors
              2012 end I think.

Comment

Hi Shweta,

Have you bought a unit here? If so what price has it worked out to? What's the news on Emaar.. any pointers would be appreciated.

Originally posted by ShwetaV View Post
                1650 sq ft

Comment

Hi Shweta,

Can you please inform the broker name as I not getting abroker who is dealing in resale of these floors.did you get one?

Regards,
                  Hitesh

Comment

I went to site today, went through a huge up-and-down dusty road. Project has no access as of today, period.

Project has only 20% loading - as expected in floors. Anyone planning to buy should pick in phase 1 only - as from phase 2 onwards Study has been done away with to make way for SQ. In Phase 1, SQ is on the roof.

Emaar guy over there quoted ~2 years for possession. He also did not let me see the project from inside - work did not seem to be progressing well. Do not get misled by the safety nets etc. Like other builders, Emaar is stretched thin.

Green area is actually terribly low. Only a patch central area to show for it. This is nothing but a glorified Floor project. Out of my list unless quotes at 5200 - currently lowest is 5550 types.

There are huge PLCs and extra charges on this project. Parking is 4L. Total PLC and other charges will hit around 13-14L - so total cost will be upwards of 1.1Cr. Too steep for a 'floor' property with completely uncertain delivery timeline (like other projects, actually) from (possibly) the riskiest builder on the market.

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                    2012 end I think.

Comment

Again, do not be misled. location for this project is not bang on GCX.

There will be 2 approach options eventually - there will be a 24m road coming from road that goes from GCX to Spa Next. And other one will come from the side of Pioneer projects.

Entry will be 2-2.5kms from GCX.

So, overall many other projects might just make better sense than Premier Floors at this price. It was on my high list as well - based on paper specs.

Originally posted by shkhan View Post
                      yep bang on GCX.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X