Collapse

Dwarka Express Way

Last updated: September 21 2012
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dwarka Express Way

Sector 99 to 115 are going see much appreciation in 2-3 years. Following are the luxary projetcs being launched in these sector:

QVC- Villa's Launched sector 99
    BPTP- Villa's launched sector-103
    Indiabull- Enigma Highend luxary launched
    Emmar MGF- sector- 103 to be launched

Onle 4-5 five low end projects are presently being developed. This area will not see any affordable projects in future. This is the right time to invest. The opportunity is unlimited. This area will command premium as compared to NH8 projects. There is no high end projects planned in NH8.

all the experts are requested to give expert opinion on my thoughts.

Comment

Sector 92

I am planning to invest in Crescent Park which is more 8 KMs away from the PAtaudi road. Is it a safe bet to invest money there.
      Suggesstions ??

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
        Sector 99 to 115 are going see much appreciation in 2-3 years. Following are the luxary projetcs being launched in these sector:

all the experts are requested to give expert opinion on my thoughts.
        The current prices of Dwarka Expressway will never come back again.

It will go high - high n higher only.

Once the official news of work commencement will come, the prices will go sky high and will be a far away dream for common man.

All the projects which are in the pipeline will be launched with hefty price tag.

Lots of Villas and townships coming along the hi-way

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
          The current prices of Dwarka Expressway will never come back again.

It will go high - high n higher only.

Once the official news of work commencement will come, the prices will go sky high and will be a far away dream for common man.

All the projects which are in the pipeline will be launched with hefty price tag.

Lots of Villas and townships coming along the hi-way
          Hi,

Is it possible to go and check the location at present. So, I'll be coming from dwarka metro station, which route I should take to see these sectors : 102,103,106 etc . ?

Comment

Psambher, there is huge land bank in the area. Many affordable projects will definitely come. But the whole corridor will be a highly urbanised area.

Ashish, Crescent Park is poorly located wrt Dwarka expressway. Much land bank in the area. Distance from Dwarka Eway, NH-8 and KMP is almost same - some 4-6 Kms. So Pataudi Road is the main road for this. It is a project for those who cannot afford Gurgaon prices.

Durbious, I agree, these prices of 2800 and 3000 psf are here for max 6m to 1 year. Then we will move to 3600 psf.

Guess who, the Eway is expected by 2015, Metro will be parallel and expected by 2020 only.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

We have similar existing threads in the forum . This thread is being locked . For further information & discussion on this project/topic, please visit:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...road-6710.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tus-28303.html

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X