After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Price

Congrats durb

have they increased the price ?

when is the possession expected and has the construction already started ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    Congrats durb

have they increased the price ?

when is the possession expected and has the construction already started ?

Hi Mr. Chopra,

Yes, they have increased the prices. I have got an e-mail from builder's office confirming the same.

The new price slab will be :
    CLP - Rs 2800/sq ft
    NO EMI - Rs 3000/ sq ft

Construction have already started and base roof have been laid out & work is going on in full swing.

Supreme Infrastructure India limited is one of the most promising infrastructure co. in India and they are doing all the construction work for Ramprastha Edge ( only for Edge Towers )

So for quality & timely possession i am rest assured as i have taken it under NO EMI scheme, even if by any chance project will get delayed , i will have nothing to loose as my EMI will only start after possession.
    CommentQuote
  • No EMI till August 2012

EMI starts right after August 2012 and not after possession
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    EMI starts right after August 2012 and not after possession

But by that time ( 12th Aug) the work will be completed as the scheme says NO EMI TILL POSSESSION

The way work is going on i believe it will be completed by then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep12345
    Hi Durb,

pls give name of agent

sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

Though the prices have increased , but still try out your luck.

I would recommend to go for CLP plan.

Cheers !!!

Lemme know once you book
    CommentQuote
  • No EMI till ?

Hi durb

What is mentioned in the papers (agreement /bank papers etc ) --No EMI till possession or no EMI till Aug 2012 ?

If it is no EMI till Aug 2012 then there is some possibility of beginning of EMI before possession which means decreased mental peace.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • There was an advertisement in last weeks TOI which clearly stated that EMI starts right after August 2012

Hey Durb - Whats the clause in your agreement with bank or builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey
    Youngturk & Mr. Chopra,

You guys raised a very valid point and in fact in the agreement it says Aug 2012 as the initial start point for EMI's.

As of now i have only given 10 % booking amount and rest ill hve to pay after Aug 2012, so its a big relax as till then i can save some money and start my loan with less burden of EMI

Have spoken to Ramprastha staff regarding it and they have assured for possesion before mid 2012.

Also came to know that they will come up with floors , plots and villas within Ramprastha city where Edge is located, though the rates have not been disclosed and also they have huge land bank in neighboring sectors alongside Patudi road.

They are also coming up with big size penthouses on rooftop but will launch later as ready to move in kinds.
    CommentQuote
  • The prices have increased and got a premium of 340 Rs in 15 days.

News is that prices are still going to be revised by month end with an increase of another 200 per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Any holding booking of 4 bhk ???
    CommentQuote
  • I can understand that they are offering now on 2800/psqf.

As per the advertisement we have to pay 10% for booking .

Exactly what does it means for no EMI till August 2012.

Does it employ that we have to proceed the loan after August 2012.

or till August 2012 Ramprastha will pay for the loan.

In case if Ramprastha would pay then who will return the amount paid by Ramprastha.

I Know what is NO EMI scheme. But I would like to know how NO EMI exactly working with Ramprashta.

Please advice me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brij_shukla200
    I can understand that they are offering now on 2800/psqf.

As per the advertisement we have to pay 10% for booking .

Exactly what does it means for no EMI till August 2012.

Does it employ that we have to proceed the loan after August 2012.

or till August 2012 Ramprastha will pay for the loan.

In case if Ramprastha would pay then who will return the amount paid by Ramprastha.

I Know what is NO EMI scheme. But I would like to know how NO EMI exactly working with Ramprashta.

Please advice me.

Hi

>>Exactly what does it means for no EMI till August 2012.

>>Does it employ that we have to proceed the loan after August 2012.

They have tied up with HDFC. this is kind of special scheme from HDFC.

you have to continue loan and that would cost higher interest rate compared to normal home loan

plus BSP for NO EMI scheme is more than CLP

I had checked about this offer from homeseek. in long run it costs you more. so better stick with regular home loan.

I wont suggest you to go for NO EMI.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Thanks for your reply & confirmation.

I was also thinking in the same way...but thought to double check with existing customer for NO EMI scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brij_shukla200
    Hi Thanks for your reply & confirmation.

I was also thinking in the same way...but thought to double check with existing customer for NO EMI scheme.

Yes that's true.

Its just a marketing gimmick to promote the sale of flat and in long run, it will be costlier.

Go for CLP plan and go thru good broker and also ask or broker discount.

It all depend on your negotiation skills.

BTW which size you are looking forward to ???
    CommentQuote
  • The Atrium & The View

Would any one like to give the comments on "The Atrium ", " The View " projects in Ramprastha city, the prices of Atrium & View are lesser than Edge tower.
    CommentQuote