After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
Reply
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jackisgood
    Last I heard, it was around 4,300 bsp. If someone has more current status, kindly share.

    I myself have sold THE view 4300 (AI) in Aug'12...So now it should be definitely more than 4300
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by steelium
    I myself have sold THE view 4300 (AI) in Aug'12...So now it should be definitely more than 4300


    Wow that a good price. Is it safe to assume that Edge will command a premium over View? So may be we are looking at price of 4,500 for Edge?

    I hold a unit in Edge and have been received few calls from brokers who were quoting 4,300 (some 3-4 months back).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyer0101
    Hey Jackisgood,

    I am looking to buy in Edge. Are you interested to sell?


    Not now. Will wait till possession. But thanks for the enquiry.
    CommentQuote
  • Fyi the current price of edge is 4600+
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha Edge Towers Current BSP

    My Brother sold his flat in Ramprastha Edge about a month ago for 4550 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCsingh
    My Brother sold his flat in Ramprastha Edge about a month ago for 4550 BSP.


    What should be the price of a unit in Edge then if I am taking above 10th Floor and 1675-sf.
    CommentQuote
  • Except top most and below top floor, its minimum 4650 now. There is no seller even at this price, but broker quoting price is high can be brought down to this price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    This is my first post at IREF although I've been following the site for quite a while... Please excuse any omissions! :)

    I hold a 2BHK (1310) sqft in Edge Towers - Tower J, 9th Floor. I had booked this for end use... and to be frank even a couple of basic amenities shops would do for starters. It looks from the way things are moving, may be around mid 2014 should have atleast 1-2 shops that Ramprastha promises.

    On hindsight, Manesar-1, Shivalik Apartments seem ready to move. Does it make sense to live in Manesar in an established colony... rather than Ramprastha City?

    Advice from seniors/experienced would be welcome!

    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Ok...just for my information, what is the current government decided circle rate in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys..anything on this??
    CommentQuote
  • current circle rate does not matter. the circle rate which matters is when the registrys will start, probable that is still an year away. So whatever circle rate will be at the time of registry will be applied for resale deals, for original transactions booked through builder original rate will be applied.
    CommentQuote
  • registry would be on which ever is higher (resale price on paper, circle rate)


    Originally Posted by lalitg
    current circle rate does not matter. the circle rate which matters is when the registrys will start, probable that is still an year away. So whatever circle rate will be at the time of registry will be applied for resale deals, for original transactions booked through builder original rate will be applied.
    CommentQuote
  • Sidco Shivalik 2 bhk apartment, you should be able to get in 45 to 48 lakh

    and it is much better when you have to come to main gurgaon or manesar.. as it is signal free non stop NH8.. It will take more than 3 years for you to start living in 37D

    If you can get buyer easily then i would recommend you to take in sidco.. if you wish to live there..

    PS: I hold the 3bhk unit in sidco :-)



    Originally Posted by Nitikanewbie
    Hi All,

    This is my first post at IREF although I've been following the site for quite a while... Please excuse any omissions! :)

    I hold a 2BHK (1310) sqft in Edge Towers - Tower J, 9th Floor. I had booked this for end use... and to be frank even a couple of basic amenities shops would do for starters. It looks from the way things are moving, may be around mid 2014 should have atleast 1-2 shops that Ramprastha promises.

    On hindsight, Manesar-1, Shivalik Apartments seem ready to move. Does it make sense to live in Manesar in an established colony... rather than Ramprastha City?

    Advice from seniors/experienced would be welcome!

    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nitikanewbie
    Hi All,

    This is my first post at IREF although I've been following the site for quite a while... Please excuse any omissions! :)

    I hold a 2BHK (1310) sqft in Edge Towers - Tower J, 9th Floor. I had booked this for end use... and to be frank even a couple of basic amenities shops would do for starters. It looks from the way things are moving, may be around mid 2014 should have atleast 1-2 shops that Ramprastha promises.

    On hindsight, Manesar-1, Shivalik Apartments seem ready to move. Does it make sense to live in Manesar in an established colony... rather than Ramprastha City?

    Advice from seniors/experienced would be welcome!

    Thanks!


    Depends where you work and how quickly you need to move - why not sell the RP flat and live in old society flats of GGN which are lived in for a decade? You will have to pay a little more but worth it for immediate living.

    Edge appreciation stage about three fourths over - from 2400 to 4800 is a doubling. Prices might stagnate from here or keep pace with inflation and rentals only.

    You should be able to get a (smallish) 2BHK in main GGN old sectors from your proceeds from RP sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...

    Would like to comment on the pace of construction in the edge tower. I have a flat in Tower E. For the first time I have got a demand from RP within 30 days..demand is for completion of 18th floor. Since this is one of those towers whose construction started last.

    I checked with RP guys the claimed they would start giving possessions from Aug'13 from Tower H onwards However to be honest seemed unrealistic. But after recieving this demand not sure. might well be in for a surprise.

    BTW did paid a visit today there hoping to see the actual unit size if I can. Though they didn't let me in but was pleasing to see a sea of people working in the various RP projects.

    Now coming to habitation point of view.

    For people like me who don't have much bank balance as long as it has a road connectivity of some sort. which RP guys are claiming will be in place before they offer possession(not sure abt the sector road though :( ) will start living from the day I am offered possession to avoid overheads of rented house.

    To be honest though we(The Edge tower residenc) would be first occupants of sector 37D but who cares. would get benifit of staying with mother nature for a few months/years.

    and in a few years time when DEW would be full functional we could take the benifit of the express connectivity as well(or certainly we can hope).

    Lets see how it finally turns up.
    CommentQuote