Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Resale in 3500/-persqft with 1-1.25 yrs possesion time - Just Grab it....

Originally posted by pkmittal View Post
    Hello, I have thought of taking the flat in Ramprastha Edge Tower if some one plan to sell it on realistic resale price.. (not based on market hypes).

I would be intereted in 2 bhk. What do you think what should be resale price?

Dealers are quoting around @3500. However for some of the towers more than 80% payment is done. (like Tower I). The resale price of @3500 for those tower where we have to pay almost full amount seems to be very high.. considering the fact that the area would not be livable before 3 to 4 years.

I think between 2800 to 3000 should be the actual price for those towers.

Individuals tell that they have already got offer for 3500. I think none of those buyers turns up when you ask for token amount.. Has any one got the offer of @3500 with the token amount in hand??

Please help.. I do not think paying more than @3000 make sense...
    Hi,

If you book RP Rise at this stage the total cost comes out to be about 4600/- per sqft excluding registration charges on possesion and of course it includes brokers discounts as well, that too for 3 BHK only. The possession will be after 3 years(minimum).

Actually majority of the buyers of RP are end users because of the lengthy lock-in period before. Resale was opened in Jan 2012 for Atrium only.

Even if majority of buyers were end users at the time of registration, but there are always some buyers who are willing to take profit by selling at the later phases of construction for one or other reasons. As far as I know most of the Atrium buyers are only gauging the market rate at this stage, because its going complete in another 1-1.25 years from now.

The way you are calculating the profit earned by intial buyers of Atrium and you too want to get benefited by their decision, looks impractical to me, seller is always sell his investment at the prevailing market price until and unless he is in urgent need of money.

If you are an intellegent nagotiator, you can crack a deal of your choice but it is not that easy in this case because of the advanced stage of construction(Atrium) with positive news of the good progress in letigation free stretch of Dwarka Expressway with connectivity from NH8 side with in 6 months.

Also ongoing construction of Sector road between 37C and 37D is a new positive trigger point for properties in 37C and 37D sectors.

My POV is that you are getting such a deal of 3500/- BSP that too for 2 BHK then it is certainly a good decision to enter at this stage.

BTW if you are an investor and believe that real estate bubble is going to burst very soon then you can wait for sometime at at your own risk

Last edited by Designer; March 22 2012, 11:53 AM. Reason: typo +
    __________________________________________________ __________
    It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Nilesh, I do not find your reasoning clear and structured...please do not mind and take it easy :-)

You do not agree that it would be 30% annual return?? Do the interest rate calculation and let me know how much return it would be? (assuming @2200 BSP and @3000 is selling price)

I am not saying that people should sell thier inventory below the market price.. What I am saying is that Try to sell hard on lowest possible price in one week of time to get token amount.. and then actual resale price could be 200 Rs psft extra than desperate selling. (which is approx 3 lakh rs higher)

If you do not know the resale market price then how do you say it is @4000?? Do you say it is based on brokers? It is calculated based on demand.. based on what you get if you go for sell...

When you say that new booking is available between @4500 to @5000 that means that you do not pay 80% payment now.. you pay it over 2 to 3 years.. So do not get confused with the new booking price and with the price where you have to pay full payment now..

These things are not comparable with the land in different city.. There are 1000's of units of flats are sold ... and there are thousands of buyers and sellers..

There are only few ppl who make decision based on hypes in the forums... so if you say that grab it if something is available lesser than @4000.... ppl will not grab it ;-) Not even 100 ppl who have booked in Ramprash are talking here.. just few of them.. and most of them are not even owner.. s

Here we want to discuss about the real picture of reality not the hypes.. We want to know the results of real experiments.. want to hear the experience of real buyers and real sellers..

So if some real seller is really getting token amount at @3500 or higher then please lets us know.. and also if there are buyers who has made decision to buy @3500 and ready to pay 90% of the payment then also lets us know...

Cheers
      Pradeep

Originally posted by Nilesh Dhore View Post
      Mittal sir, with due respect, I am not trying to prove you wrong, but I can not agree with you when you say that person is making 30% yoy if he sell at 3000. Yes it is ok on paper but what about market price, selling your inventory below market price is not a good move just bcos you are making good profit, it somebody is doing it it is called distress selling. Yes here we do not know resell market price but when fresh booking is available at 5000(I am not sure) selling your aprmnt at 3000 which is 40% less than this is not a good business move( I am not a business man, but this is my POV)

My father bought land in Pune about 10-12 yrs ago for 5lac per acre near Mercedes plant, now prevailing rate is more than 1 cr per acre so if my father decide to sell it below 1cr just becos he is making good profit yoy is not a good move.
      But then again as I said if anyone have offer below 4000 go and grab it.

Comment

Mittal ji, Nobody is going to buy at 4000 bcos I am saying so, or nobody is going to sell at 3000 bcos you have proved it to be profitable. All I am saying is selling your unit at 3000 just bcos you are making 30% yoy profit is not a good decision, this is what I am thinking & if any one is happy with 3000 he can do it. and as Designer have said many people are trying to judge market right now. And as you said we dont know what is market price. It may be 2800-3000-3500-4000 atleast we dont know.
        Sorry if I am not able to make point clear, may be bcos I am hardcore Design Engineer who love to talk on Technical front rather than on Managerial or Financial front.

Nilesh, I do not find your reasoning clear and structured...please do not mind and take it easy :-)

You do not agree that it would be 30% annual return?? Do the interest rate calculation and let me know how much return it would be? (assuming @2200 BSP and @3000 is selling price)

I am not saying that people should sell thier inventory below the market price.. What I am saying is that Try to sell hard on lowest possible price in one week of time to get token amount.. and then actual resale price could be 200 Rs psft extra than desperate selling. (which is approx 3 lakh rs higher)

If you do not know the resale market price then how do you say it is @4000?? Do you say it is based on brokers? It is calculated based on demand.. based on what you get if you go for sell...

When you say that new booking is available between @4500 to @5000 that means that you do not pay 80% payment now.. you pay it over 2 to 3 years.. So do not get confused with the new booking price and with the price where you have to pay full payment now..

These things are not comparable with the land in different city.. There are 1000's of units of flats are sold ... and there are thousands of buyers and sellers..

There are only few ppl who make decision based on hypes in the forums... so if you say that grab it if something is available lesser than @4000.... ppl will not grab it ;-) Not even 100 ppl who have booked in Ramprash are talking here.. just few of them.. and most of them are not even owner.. s

Here we want to discuss about the real picture of reality not the hypes.. We want to know the results of real experiments.. want to hear the experience of real buyers and real sellers..

So if some real seller is really getting token amount at @3500 or higher then please lets us know.. and also if there are buyers who has made decision to buy @3500 and ready to pay 90% of the payment then also lets us know...

Cheers
        Pradeep

Comment

Since investment in CLP works on leverage - the returns are quite higher than DP for same sqft rise. Leverage means the buyer did not put all money in the project hence his RoI is much higher so you have a valid point here Pradeep.
          However, discussions on prices are futile because prices are rather driven by demand/supply and not due to any other reason. It may be useful to focus on supply coming up in this area:
          I am not aware of the of all the projects which have been launched during same time period as RP edge but there is a fair supply of units coming up in the New Gurgaon Area. Can someone help me here - especially who is recently done some footwork on these locations.

DLF NTH - 86,90,91 - 4k units
          Raheja Sampada,Atharva,... - ?? Units
          India Bulls Centrum - ?? Units
          SARE Crescent Parc - ?? Units
          Ram prastha - Edge,Sky,Atrium - ?? Units
          Orris Carnation - ?? Units
          Tulip Petals - ?? Units
          Bestech - Ananda ??
          Anantraj Maceo -??
          I must have missed many... lets see if we can build this up, here or in a seperate thread..

Comment

Mittal Ji I can understand your dilemma... specially because i had gone through it 2 years back. Believe me sir...if you really have someone offering you 3500, dont hesitate to step ahead..still prices has to go a long way..

Comment

Neeraj, I would never buy @3500 at this stage and make complete payment now.. I would prefer to buy when dwarka expressway starts and when builder has completed all the development including park etc.. at that time I would buy @7000 to @8000.. (and I think it would take 5 years for the builder to complete all the projects which are currently running.. rise, skz etc... ).

I would prefer to buy 1195 SqFt.. 3bhk flat in atrium project... The price range of @2800 to @3000 is comfortable for me.. not more than that when i have to pay 90% of the payment..

Lets see if we hear from some real seller who really manage to sell even on @3200.

Pradeep

Originally posted by neerajgandas View Post
              Mittal Ji I can understand your dilemma... specially because i had gone through it 2 years back. Believe me sir...if you really have someone offering you 3500, dont hesitate to step ahead..still prices has to go a long way..

Comment

Pradeep,please will you elaborate it bit more. I couldn't understand your point; you said you'll prefer to buy @8000 when DEW is ready i.e. 8000x1195=95,60,000/- instead of buying it now @3500x1195=41,82,000/-..sorry i didnt get the point..will u mind explaining it.
                Neeraj, I would never buy @3500 at this stage and make complete payment now.. I would prefer to buy when dwarka expressway starts and when builder has completed all the development including park etc.. at that time I would buy @7000 to @8000.. (and I think it would take 5 years for the builder to complete all the projects which are currently running.. rise, skz etc... ).

I would prefer to buy 1195 SqFt.. 3bhk flat in atrium project... The price range of @2800 to @3000 is comfortable for me.. not more than that when i have to pay 90% of the payment..

Lets see if we hear from some real seller who really manage to sell even on @3200.

Pradeep

Comment

Currently BSP is 3500.. Extra Charges are around 700 rs.. so it would cost 4200*1195 = 51 lakh (approx). After 5 years.when it is ready to move.. then ppl will sell it all inclusive price.. lets say it is @7000. 7000*1195 = 84 lakh... So instead of paying 51 lakh.. I would prefer to pay 84 lakh after 5 years...

Anyway, lets not get into it deeper, otherwise we will get diverted from the the discussion which was to understand the real picture of resale deals..

We would love to hear from the ppl who are trying to sell and also who are trying to buy... DLF New Town seems to be better in @3200 instead of edge towers in @3500

Originally posted by neerajgandas View Post
                  Pradeep,please will you elaborate it bit more. I couldn't understand your point; you said you'll prefer to buy @8000 when DEW is ready i.e. 8000x1195=95,60,000/- instead of buying it now @3500x1195=41,82,000/-..sorry i didnt get the point..will u mind explaining it.

Comment

There is some confusion here.. In the Atrium.. it is already sold for all inclusive.. so it may be more than 51 lakh.. and in edge tower the bsp is @3500 and the size is more than 1300 sqft.. so it would cost you 62 lakh right now :-(... too expensive

Currently BSP is 3500.. Extra Charges are around 700 rs.. so it would cost 4200*1195 = 51 lakh (approx). After 5 years.when it is ready to move.. then ppl will sell it all inclusive price.. lets say it is @7000. 7000*1195 = 84 lakh... So instead of paying 51 lakh.. I would prefer to pay 84 lakh after 5 years...

Anyway, lets not get into it deeper, otherwise we will get diverted from the the discussion which was to understand the real picture of resale deals..

We would love to hear from the ppl who are trying to sell and also who are trying to buy... DLF New Town seems to be better in @3200 instead of edge towers in @3500

Comment

Pradeep
                      We will never hear from anybody selling at 3200 because people are not selling at this rate. deals are happening between 3650 to 3850 depending on flat location. my frnd baught a unit in edge 1675sqft for 3650 psqft.

Also New town heights is in NO MANs land if you have ever visited the site.
                      and edge is near to old gurgaon sectors 10/9 where people are already living from so many years. so both cannot be compared.infact if you have done some market study (apart from hypothetical number calculation) then vatika ggn21 on NH8 is selling at 3600psqft.Days od 2800 and 3200 are gone my friend.
                      Forget about getting any deal at 3200 in edge.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X