After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Can be said only once company provides proof of having applied for OC. Whether it will be for the entire project or just a few towers. EWS allotment and approval by local authorities. Whether all Community services will be provided as shown in the prospectus/brochures/advertisements?

Better form an association and work in cooperation with builder to ensure smooth handing over to buyers.

Cheers

Thanks Bless U!

@all buyers in edge of Ramprastha, suggestion from Bless U is good one. I think it is time that we collectively held a meeting with Ramprastha and asked for proper updates on the possesion dates.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also holding a unit in Edge tower...Let me know when we can plan...infact since first 3 i.e. View and Attrium also are planned to give possession along with the Edge they should also be invited....

Along with this I would be interested in the infrastructure development. Not sure when work on the sector road will start. as current connectivity will no where be sufficient considering abt 2000 families collectively would be living once the possession of all 3 projects are handed over.... Though DEW does connect to Pataudi road and the road is fully ready.. that could be an alternate path.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabkalra
    I am also holding a unit in Edge tower...Let me know when we can plan...infact since first 3 i.e. View and Attrium also are planned to give possession along with the Edge they should also be invited....

Along with this I would be interested in the infrastructure development. Not sure when work on the sector road will start. as current connectivity will no where be sufficient considering abt 2000 families collectively would be living once the possession of all 3 projects are handed over.... Though DEW does connect to Pataudi road and the road is fully ready.. that could be an alternate path.

Yes infrastructure is also a very important point. With the posts on this forum I get an idea that many people have taken RP as an end use purpose (I can be wrong). But if that is true we need to put our views across as a group. I don't think builders are really bothered about infra development as thier flats are selling anyways
    CommentQuote
  • Infra must before possession

Originally Posted by Ketce15
    Yes infrastructure is also a very important point. With the posts on this forum I get an idea that many people have taken RP as an end use purpose (I can be wrong). But if that is true we need to put our views across as a group. I don't think builders are really bothered about infra development as thier flats are selling anyways

Hi
    Greetings

Investors fly away once 30-40 % is paid..
    Long term buyers and end users are what is left after 80% is paid and left with the problems to handle.

It is now ripe time to get together and discuss the concerns leading to habitation as was promised and envisaged by all.
    Be it social infra, public infra, all are a part of the set up including builders, buyers and authorities.

Before possession suitable infra is a must

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Infra must

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Investors fly away once 30-40 % is paid..
    Long term buyers and end users are what is left after 80% is paid and left with the problems to handle.

It is now ripe time to get together and discuss the concerns leading to habitation as was promised and envisaged by all.
    Be it social infra, public infra, all are a part of the set up including builders, buyers and authorities.

Before possession suitable infra is a must

Cheers

What this means is most of the RP buyers must be end use buyers. Guys there is a FB page as well as Yahoo group for RP buyers. PLease join the same and let's plan to put across our points to the builder. EVen if we get possesion by say Q1'14. The place is not habitable without proper connectivity. In my experience RP has not shown any initiative to build that infra (may be not in their hands or their priority). Also to be very frank I'm more than apprehensive about even deadline of Q1'14 being met by them. The pics posted by someone do not give any hint of construting parking or any sort of things promised by them at the center of complex. High time we asked them questions collectively. it is quite certain that thye have been giving different answers to different people.
    CommentQuote
  • I can also join. I hold a unit in EDGE towers
    CommentQuote
  • Infra Must

Please let me know. i will also join. i am holding flats in atrium project
    CommentQuote
  • What about the Penalty clause for delay in Possesion

Hi Guys..

I am a new user in this forum. I was really looking for this kind of forum regarding my booking of flat in Ramprastha.

I am holding a flat in J Block of Edge Tower. Last time when I called Ramprastha office, they informed that possession will be given in August'13. But I do not see that it will possible.

Have they started paying Penalty for the delay in the possession ?

Looking forward to hear from the seniors in the forum regarding this.

Regards..
    CommentQuote
  • Generally penalties from builder are paid at the time of possesion instead of paying it monthly.

Originally Posted by anku prakash
    Hi Guys..

I am a new user in this forum. I was really looking for this kind of forum regarding my booking of flat in Ramprastha.

I am holding a flat in J Block of Edge Tower. Last time when I called Ramprastha office, they informed that possession will be given in August'13. But I do not see that it will possible.

Have they started paying Penalty for the delay in the possession ?

Looking forward to hear from the seniors in the forum regarding this.

Regards..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I have recently joined the forum. I have a unit in Atrium and I was informed by RP people that possession will be before Diwali this year.
    I think end users who are waiting for possession should meet once at the RP office near site to clarify our doubts and put some pressure on them for early delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Proper infra, sector roads, water, sewage, electricity etc are the main problems which I think RP must be facing right now if they are considering to give possession of Edge/Atrium/View, there is no mark of sector roads in that sector as of now, however have seen a 24 mtr road joining dew near the railway track, RP sales office will be shifted here as seen from the hoardings.

Has been to site sometime back and the site manager told that it will take atleast 1 year in possession of Edge towers as parking, power back-up, greenery, club etc are ready which are bare minimum things to be completed before handing over and according to him these things will itself take 1 year time to be completed depending upon when they start working on these..

Originally Posted by AlgoTrader
    Hi All,
    I have recently joined the forum. I have a unit in Atrium and I was informed by RP people that possession will be before Diwali this year.
    I think end users who are waiting for possession should meet once at the RP office near site to clarify our doubts and put some pressure on them for early delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • I was informed that construction of roads has started at 2 points. One near DEW and another from inside the city to the main sector road. I don't whether they have started internal roads or not but I have seen road from DEW to RP city being built. Also, regarding possession, it's clear that they can't give to all towers. I guess, they may start giving for 2 towers each of Edge, view and Atrium by Sep-Oct as can be seen in the construction pics that atlest 2 towers in each project is at the advanced level of construction and they are pushing very hard to finish it within couple of months. Though, not sure whether people will be shifting to that place by this year end, if possession is offered!
    CommentQuote
  • 1470sqft in Ramaprastha Edge

I am planning to buy a flat in The Edge Tower. I have heard that tower F and G have few units which are 1470 sqft. I am interested to bur this since it falls in my budget and bigger units, 1600+ are out of my budget.

Please can someone confirm if 1470 size is available. We have been checking various projects in Gurgaon since 2-3 weeks.

Finally decided to buy in RP Edge Tower.
    CommentQuote
  • YES, 1470sq ft apartments are available. Rather I have on on 15th floor in E tower. But i have bought it for end use.

Originally Posted by findviren
    I am planning to buy a flat in The Edge Tower. I have heard that tower F and G have few units which are 1470 sqft. I am interested to bur this since it falls in my budget and bigger units, 1600+ are out of my budget.

Please can someone confirm if 1470 size is available. Anyone willing to sell a unit. We have been checking various projects in Gurgaon since 2-3 weeks.

Finally decided to buy in RP Edge Tower. Please help us find a 1470 sqft unit in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Finding this perticular size is not very easy, being small 3BHK it was bought mostly by end users.

Originally Posted by findviren

Please can someone confirm if 1470 size is available. Anyone willing to sell a unit. We have been checking various projects in Gurgaon since 2-3 weeks.

Finally decided to buy in RP Edge Tower. Please help us find a 1470 sqft unit in this project.
    CommentQuote