After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
510 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Broker has told that seller is NRI actually.

As per the current scenario as mentioned above...what are the Pros & Cos for buying such property...

is it quite simple thing to get the POA for NRIs....

do I need to carry such POA documents all the time (incase if I will go for the deal)...when property will be registed in my name? or at the time of selling in future...can current seller challenge in future this POA??

Mr. Captain sorry for any confusion..and let us leave aside the price.
    CommentQuote
  • How NRIs Should Sell Their Faridabad or Gurgaon property

http://www..com/blog/how-nris-should-sell-their-faridabad-or-gurgaon-property/

This looks a big pain for the seller in getting POA but will it be permanant pain for the buyer by handling bundle of documents and additional risk etc in such deal due to POA.

do you think it should not really be taken so much seriously??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

If anyone recently visited the site, what's the status of drain near edge tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmittal
    Hi,

If anyone recently visited the site, what's the status of drain near edge tower?

Still same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Still same

Hi Venky,

Do you think RP will be going to cover it before possession and we will not be getting foul smell after getting it covered ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmittal
    Hi Venky,

Do you think RP will be going to cover it before possession and we will not be getting foul smell after getting it covered ?

RP has no plan to cover.

Govt plans to cover it I think.

Some tender was floated a year ago. No idea what happened after that. Check g99 thread also.

Visit the site in summer I.e. now to check for smell.
    CommentQuote
  • I donot think RP has any plans to cover it, as per my chat with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers

Originally Posted by findviren
    Now a broker is offering a meeting with some relative of actual owner who has the power of Attorney to sale the unit in G or E tower of size 1470 SQFT. They are saying this is very common reason being G & E towers were lauched for NRIs and as they are not in india so these are transferred through the Power of Attorney. Is this really correct..I will try to enquire from my side but can someone please share your suggestions.

The brokers are experts in making up stories.. Now particular tower were launched only for NRIs.. Hilarious
    CommentQuote
  • I hold a unit in tower E in tower E units are 1650 sq ft. so prob. G for 1470.
    CommentQuote
  • No, in tower E each floor have 4-1650 sqft apartment and 2-1470 sq ft apartment. I have one 1470 sqft aprtmnt on 15th floor. And Tower E and F were not reserved for NRIs but for peaople close to management or those who came through there employee reference.

Originally Posted by prabkalra
    I hold a unit in tower E in tower E units are 1650 sq ft. so prob. G for 1470.
    CommentQuote
  • Seperate tower for employee refrence, is this tower going to have extra bit of cautious by builder and better construction quality. ;)

Originally Posted by Nilesh Dhore
    No, in tower E each floor have 4-1650 sqft apartment and 2-1470 sq ft apartment. I have one 1470 sqft aprtmnt on 15th floor. And Tower E and F were not reserved for NRIs but for peaople close to management or those who came through there employee reference.
    CommentQuote
  • Dude, You gave me shock of my life...do not use builder and quality these two words in same sentence.:bab (3):

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Seperate tower for employee refrence, is this tower going to have extra bit of cautious by builder and better construction quality. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Good stuff, this should go to Joke of the day section
    :D

Originally Posted by Nilesh Dhore
    Dude, You gave me shock of my life...do not use builder and quality these two words in same sentence.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true ???

Is it true that last demand for competion of 18th floor (Tower L) of 'Edge' was raised on November 2011 and next demand is expected to be raised in June 2013 ............. after a gap of 18 months !!!!!!!!! o:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Is it true that last demand for competion of 18th floor (Tower L) of 'Edge' was raised on November 2011 and next demand is expected to be raised in June 2013 ............. after a gap of 18 months !!!!!!!!! o:o

For M tower last demand was in Feb-2012, don't know the time for upcoming demand but might be June as suggested by someone.
    I think this is normal as most builder make the payment plan like this to squezze out most money during structure completion and very less money remaining during finishing phase(which takes almost equal time as structural completion) :)
    CommentQuote