After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jackisgood
    The below is from today's paper. Not sure which flyover they are talking about but does it in any way refer to concern referred above?

‘Highway body, govt must decide on e-way flyover’

Hindustan Times (Feb 19,2013)

Commuters facing frequent snarls on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway can heave a sigh of relief. The Punjab and Haryana high court has asked the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) and the Haryana government to decide on the construction of a flyover at Hero Honda Chowk within 15 days.

The ultimatum came during hearing of a petition filed by a residents’ group, seeking construction of a flyover to ease traffic movement at the busy intersection, which connects the city to the high-speed link.

The bench comprising chief justice AK Sikri and justice RK Jain took strong note of the issue that the NHAI and the state government failed to resolve the matter in the past five years, ever since the 27.5-km expressway became operational in 2008.

The petition was filed by the Hero Honda Chowk Sangharsh Samiti (HHCSS), which was formed by the commuters-cum-residents living near Hero Honda Chowk.

The lawyers of the NHAI and the public works department (PWD), Haryana, told the court that they want to construct the flyover at Hero Honda Chowk but the cost sharing issue is not yet solved.

The court directed the NHAI and the government to hold a secretary-level meeting and resolve the cost sharing matter in the next 15 days.

“The judges were surprised to know that the two agencies failed to resolve the flyover cost sharing factor, delaying the project all the five years,” said ND Kaushik, a lawyer.

The court said that if the two (NHAI and PWD) fail to resolve the issue in 15 days, the chairman of the NHAI and principal secretary of the PWD, Haryana must remain present in persons in the court on the next date of hearing on March 25.

Any update after above verdict... ???

Regards,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakmunjal
    Any update after above verdict... ???

Regards,
    Deepak

I heard that the meeting took place and they have decided for Japan's model( a big commercial complex and road between that complex). Then HHSS(hero honda chowk sangharsh samiti) was against it but not aware whether same plan is submitted in court or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmittal
    I heard that the meeting took place and they have decided for Japan's model( a big commercial complex and road between that complex). Then HHSS(hero honda chowk sangharsh samiti) was against it but not aware whether same plan is submitted in court or not.

Thanks for the response.
    Do you have any idea When flyover would get completed?

Regards,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the response.

Regards,
    Deepak

Hi Deepak,

No Idea, I think even tender for DPR is not there yet.
    On lighter note "ye to bhagwan ko bhi nahi pata hoga"
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the response.

Regards,
    Deepak

hi
    Greetings

All katha vachana, ram kahani going on this thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/187-real-estate-outpaces-gold-in-the-%C2%91investment-for-life%C2%92-context?p=45#post187

Most welcome to participate in Geeta path on sunday 12th May at Hero Honda Chowk in large nos... FIR already filed against responsible officers for homicide due to innocent deaths at this chowk.

NHAI has kept a meeting on 11th May.. As a lolipop, huda has approved a FOB.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • FOB is bad news. Now the HH chowk solution will be shelved
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hero Honda Struggle Continues.

hi
    Greetings

Mr Yogesh- TOI is publishing old news:D:D..

have already sent him Minutes of meeting a fortnight ago about failed tender process.

Minutes published here on IREF https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/30930-infrastructural-prowess-in-various-residental-areas-in-gurgoan/page5?t=32852&page=5 about 10 days ago.Thanks to sensitive and aware NGO like Gurgaon Progressive Forum led by "Mr Raman Sharma"

Another meeting of NHAI on 11th, looking forward to it, else will urge all to join Mr Raman Sharma on the Sunday the 12th of May for a peaceful "Geeta Paath" for providing peace to the souls of scores of people who die getting hit by speeding vehicles, in an attempt to cross hero honda chowk..

FIR already against NHAI and HUDA, filed for culpable homicide and no resolution despite more than 5 years of efforts between Huda and Nhai.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, finally I have given the Token for a unit in G tower 1470 SQFT. Hope everything goes smoothly in Transfer. I will share the Flat Number etc...by end of june. Wish me good luck for smooth transfer of this unit in my name :)
    CommentQuote
  • Good Luck :)

Originally Posted by findviren
    Guys, finally I have given the Token for a unit in G tower 1470 SQFT. Hope everything goes smoothly in Transfer. I will share the Flat Number etc...by end of june. Wish me good luck for smooth transfer of this unit in my name :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findviren
    Guys, finally I have given the Token for a unit in G tower 1470 SQFT. Hope everything goes smoothly in Transfer. I will share the Flat Number etc...by end of june. Wish me good luck for smooth transfer of this unit in my name :)

If you don't mind can you pls PM the rate at which deal is going on.

Its obvious that you tried a lot for your final buy, did you get any seller looking for maximum deal in white money ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findviren

Hi Friend findviren,
    Hope you have recently in 2013 have bought you unit in Edge Towers...can i ask below question from you as i am also interested for this project and wishing to get one on resale;
    - what is current rate is going on (on resale)?
    - what is the best rate to buy on resale in Edge Towers?
    - how much time will it take more to give possession to owners?
    - how much more time this area (sec 37D) will take to be develop enough to stay out people/owners smoothly there?

Hope to see your guidance and good advices soon as you might the best to suggest me. Thanks in advance for your all advices and feedback.

Regards,
    RJ
    CommentQuote
  • Guidance and Advices on Ramprastha Edge Towers project

Hello Friends,

Hope you all have got expertise with dealing with Ramprastha as you all might be a owners of one or more properties of this project.

I am interested to buy a property of 3 BHK in Edge Towers and hence need some valuable inputs and suggestions from you guys which may help me to take right decision.

Can i ask below question from you;

- what is current rate is going on (on resale)?
    - what is the best rate to buy on resale in Edge Towers?
    - how much time will it take more to give possession to owners?
    - how much more time this area (sec 37D) will take to be develop enough to stay out people/owners smoothly there?

Hope to see your guidance and good advices soon as you might the best to suggest me. Thanks in advance for your all advices and feedback.

Regards,
    RJ
    CommentQuote
  • Hello seniors

This is my first post in this thread.

I have been reading about few projects on it for the past few weeks, and I am looking to buy a project within next 2 weeks and it is purely for END use ( but yes no-one wants the price of his/her property to remain stagnant :))

Also visited the RP site (37D), Takshila(37C), Maceo(91)

Pros and cons of each, which i would like to share

RP
    pros- reputed builder, early possession (mid 2014), township (with all amenties), dwarka expressway, metro
    cons- township (bigger the area, less the secuirty), delayed project(unreliable investment), almost full money to be paid(100%), no fresh bookings (except for premiera, so prices stagnant)

Takshila
    pro- 40% to be paid(according to broker it has been booked by big and known people - i doubt it, he has his vested interest in it), small society ( good security), American company building it, fresh booking still available (so prices would rise)
    con - not a v known builder, i guess would rely on RP for amenties and basic infra

Maceo
    pros - AnantRaj (a big builder - known in NCR), work in good progress, really liked the way its being developed (sunlight and balcony in all rooms/kitchen), payment plan is nice (30%-70% 5497), close to dlf projects, next to new galleria market coming, close to manesar and dwarka exp
    cons- min size 1820 (costs 1.1CR), little more far from current developed gurgaon, carpet area is quite less

I have rejected Takshila (dont know why)

RP is more like a safe option and closer, but I don't know dil aa gaya Maceo pe :)

Seniors pls guide and add to the above pros and cons.

RP VS Maceo

PS: Maximum, I can arrange is for funding for RP edge tower (if someone wants to sell, then pls let me know - a good unit for end use, park facing etc)

What is the current rate for Edge towers ( I have almost all the same queries as RJ2013)

Pls reply at the earliest

Thanks a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Just a small correction - smallest size in maceo is 1310 sqft, not 1862 sqft :)
    Originally Posted by AA2300
    Hello seniors

This is my first post in this thread.

I have been reading about few projects on it for the past few weeks, and I am looking to buy a project within next 2 weeks and it is purely for END use ( but yes no-one wants the price of his/her property to remain stagnant :))

Also visited the RP site (37D), Takshila(37C), Maceo(91)

Pros and cons of each, which i would like to share

RP
    pros- reputed builder, early possession (mid 2014), township (with all amenties), dwarka expressway, metro
    cons- township (bigger the area, less the secuirty), delayed project(unreliable investment), almost full money to be paid(100%), no fresh bookings (except for premiera, so prices stagnant)

Takshila
    pro- 40% to be paid(according to broker it has been booked by big and known people - i doubt it, he has his vested interest in it), small society ( good security), American company building it, fresh booking still available (so prices would rise)
    con - not a v known builder, i guess would rely on RP for amenties and basic infra

Maceo
    pros - AnantRaj (a big builder - known in NCR), work in good progress, really liked the way its being developed (sunlight and balcony in all rooms/kitchen), payment plan is nice (30%-70% 5497), close to dlf projects, next to new galleria market coming, close to manesar and dwarka exp
    cons- min size 1820 (costs 1.1CR), little more far from current developed gurgaon, carpet area is quite less

I have rejected Takshila (dont know why)

RP is more like a safe option and closer, but I don't know dil aa gaya Maceo pe :)

Seniors pls guide and add to the above pros and cons.

RP VS Maceo

PS: Maximum, I can arrange is for funding for RP edge tower (if someone wants to sell, then pls let me know - a good unit for end use, park facing etc)

What is the current rate for Edge towers ( I have almost all the same queries as RJ2013)

Pls reply at the earliest

Thanks a lot
    CommentQuote