Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Guys...

Would like to comment on the pace of construction in the edge tower. I have a flat in Tower E. For the first time I have got a demand from RP within 30 days..demand is for completion of 18th floor. Since this is one of those towers whose construction started last.

I checked with RP guys the claimed they would start giving possessions from Aug'13 from Tower H onwards However to be honest seemed unrealistic. But after recieving this demand not sure. might well be in for a surprise.

BTW did paid a visit today there hoping to see the actual unit size if I can. Though they didn't let me in but was pleasing to see a sea of people working in the various RP projects.

Now coming to habitation point of view.

For people like me who don't have much bank balance as long as it has a road connectivity of some sort. which RP guys are claiming will be in place before they offer possession(not sure abt the sector road though ) will start living from the day I am offered possession to avoid overheads of rented house.

To be honest though we(The Edge tower residenc) would be first occupants of sector 37D but who cares. would get benifit of staying with mother nature for a few months/years.

and in a few years time when DEW would be full functional we could take the benifit of the express connectivity as well(or certainly we can hope).

Lets see how it finally turns up.

Comment

RP people need Honda Chowk Underpass rather than Deway; otherwise commuting through Old Gurgaon would be hell.

Going wrong side is quite risky.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
        RP people need Honda Chowk Underpass rather than Deway; otherwise commuting through Old Gurgaon would be hell.

The below is from today's paper. Not sure which flyover they are talking about but does it in any way refer to concern referred above?

‘Highway body, govt must decide on e-way flyover’

Hindustan Times (Feb 19,2013)

Commuters facing frequent snarls on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway can heave a sigh of relief. The Punjab and Haryana high court has asked the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) and the Haryana government to decide on the construction of a flyover at Hero Honda Chowk within 15 days.

The ultimatum came during hearing of a petition filed by a residents’ group, seeking construction of a flyover to ease traffic movement at the busy intersection, which connects the city to the high-speed link.

The bench comprising chief justice AK Sikri and justice RK Jain took strong note of the issue that the NHAI and the state government failed to resolve the matter in the past five years, ever since the 27.5-km expressway became operational in 2008.

The petition was filed by the Hero Honda Chowk Sangharsh Samiti (HHCSS), which was formed by the commuters-cum-residents living near Hero Honda Chowk.

The lawyers of the NHAI and the public works department (PWD), Haryana, told the court that they want to construct the flyover at Hero Honda Chowk but the cost sharing issue is not yet solved.

The court directed the NHAI and the government to hold a secretary-level meeting and resolve the cost sharing matter in the next 15 days.

“The judges were surprised to know that the two agencies failed to resolve the flyover cost sharing factor, delaying the project all the five years,” said ND Kaushik, a lawyer.

The court said that if the two (NHAI and PWD) fail to resolve the issue in 15 days, the chairman of the NHAI and principal secretary of the PWD, Haryana must remain present in persons in the court on the next date of hearing on March 25.

Comment

[QUOTE=Adityababbar;733568]
          Originally posted by buyer0101
          Hey Jackisgood,

I have a unit in edge tower and want sell it as I am moving out of the country my demand is 4350 to 4400 .pls buzz if yiu want

Hi Mr. Aditya,

Could you please provide me more details about your unit !!!
          I am interested.
          Last edited by AKTAKT; February 19 2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Hello Senior Members,

I joined this forum very recently, but reading related threads from long back.
            I want to buy a unit in Edge Towers, 1675 or 1750 sq ft. for end use, (not for investment).
            Could you please advise me about this project, when it will handover & will it be good decision to buy a home there for living purpose.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Comment

[quote=aktakt;734234]
              Originally posted by adityababbar

my unit is in l tower on 17 floor its a 2 side open floor with east facing entry .

Also because of the layout i have extra space in master bedroom and
              balacony .

If you are interested pls let me knoe

hi mr. Aditya,

could you please provide me more details about your unit !!!
              I am interested.

Comment

Guys,

What is actual size of 1675 Sqft in edge tower ? Some broker told me that it is actually 1750 sqft unit & in BBA size is mentioned 1750 sqft for all 1675 units.
                Please help

Comment

Originally posted by pkmittal View Post
                  Sidco Shivalik 2 bhk apartment, you should be able to get in 45 to 48 lakh

and it is much better when you have to come to main gurgaon or manesar.. as it is signal free non stop NH8.. It will take more than 3 years for you to start living in 37D

If you can get buyer easily then i would recommend you to take in sidco.. if you wish to live there..

PS: I hold the 3bhk unit in sidco :-)
                  Thanks Mr. Mittal! Appreciate your feedback!

Its actually being a big a point of discussion right now at my home; as many are of the opinion that living closer to Delhi is a better option, than moving further away from it! Also, there is the thing about Metro reaching 37D much before Manesar...

But living wise... 37D looks definitely 2 yrs away... so it all adds to indecision!

What should be the current rate for Ramprastha Edge Tower resale?
                  Last edited by Nitikanewbie; March 2 2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    Depends where you work and how quickly you need to move - why not sell the RP flat and live in old society flats of GGN which are lived in for a decade? You will have to pay a little more but worth it for immediate living.

Edge appreciation stage about three fourths over - from 2400 to 4800 is a doubling. Prices might stagnate from here or keep pace with inflation and rentals only.

You should be able to get a (smallish) 2BHK in main GGN old sectors from your proceeds from RP sale.
                    Thanks for the feedback Mr. Venky!

Which old society flats of GGN are better suited for living? Also, as per the proceeds from Ramprastha sale, which society/sector would be affordable? I do not have extra cash to spare right now... so for me, any change of location would need to be primarily a money swap (- a few sqft)

Comment

Any news on hero honda underpass?

Originally posted by abc111 View Post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X