After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AA2300
    Hello seniors

This is my first post in this thread.

I have been reading about few projects on it for the past few weeks, and I am looking to buy a project within next 2 weeks and it is purely for END use ( but yes no-one wants the price of his/her property to remain stagnant :))

Also visited the RP site (37D), Takshila(37C), Maceo(91)

Pros and cons of each, which i would like to share

RP
    pros- reputed builder, early possession (mid 2014), township (with all amenties), dwarka expressway, metro
    cons- township (bigger the area, less the secuirty),

Disagree. It is easier to walk to nearby areas within township i.e shops nearby without getting mugged. Standalone projects will have mugging and chain snatchings and other problems immediately after stepping out of the gate.

Agree to the extent that burglaries are more common in townships with far away security than small projects with gates close to all the flats.

delayed project(unreliable investment),

Disagree. Very reliable to buy close to RTM like Atrium and View

almost full money to be paid(100%),

That is premium for RTM

no fresh bookings (except for premiera, so prices stagnant)

Stagnant prices is good for buyer to delay purchase closer to possession

Takshila
    pro- 40% to be paid(according to broker it has been booked by big and known people - i doubt it, he has his vested interest in it), small society ( good security), American company building it, fresh booking still available (so prices would rise)
    con - not a v known builder, i guess would rely on RP for amenties and basic infra

Maceo
    pros - AnantRaj (a big builder - known in NCR), work in good progress, really liked the way its being developed (sunlight and balcony in all rooms/kitchen), payment plan is nice (30%-70% 5497), close to dlf projects, next to new galleria market coming, close to manesar and dwarka exp
    cons- min size 1820 (costs 1.1CR), little more far from current developed gurgaon, carpet area is quite less

I have rejected Takshila (dont know why)

RP is more like a safe option and closer, but I don't know dil aa gaya Maceo pe :)

Seniors pls guide and add to the above pros and cons.

RP VS Maceo

PS: Maximum, I can arrange is for funding for RP edge tower (if someone wants to sell, then pls let me know - a good unit for end use, park facing etc)

What is the current rate for Edge towers ( I have almost all the same queries as RJ2013)

Pls reply at the earliest

Thanks a lot

Arent there much better projects than Takshila and Anantraj in the area? I would go with better builders.

Of the three, RP is a clear winner. This is a very strong and reliable builder long term with little risk of company collapse. Very little leverage by the builder and stable land bank, which they are not expanding. Very slow and steady business model. I preferred this to Unitech in 2009 (which proved to be the right decision in terms of risk - even if returns in Unitech were actually much better)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the insight Venkytalks Sir.

Now pls if you can guide me through and help me in buying a good project in RP for End use only.

Since almost the whole amt needs to be paid, I can shelve out max 80 may be (black white doesn't matter much to me).

Pls advice which project to buy in RP.

The 1470 or 1650. I don't think I would go for higher spec.

Also the 1470 units are placed in 6 on a floor plan - so that's a drawback because the structure is not as good as 4/2 on a floor plan - PLS ADVICE.

Looking to start the deal in next 15 days.

Pls advice.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion date for edge towers.

Every 3 months RP changes the possession date, called them in Jan ...they said by aug 13, called them in April they said oct 13, called them in June they said jan 14!!
    Does anyone know the actual n Real date?
    CommentQuote
  • This is a trend with most of the builder in NCR, though RP has delayed Edge like anything.
    CommentQuote
  • in mu opinion even RP dnt know the exact date :bab (59):

Originally Posted by NCsingh
    Every 3 months RP changes the possession date, called them in Jan ...they said by aug 13, called them in April they said oct 13, called them in June they said jan 14!!
    Does anyone know the actual n Real date?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anyone please advise regarding the current rates for 1470sqft - 3bhk in edge?
    Also, why does RP does not have the floor plans for 1470 sqft apartments on their site?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • can you share floor plan of 1470 in edge tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Arent there much better projects than Takshila and Anantraj in the area? I would go with better builders.

Of the three, RP is a clear winner. This is a very strong and reliable builder long term with little risk of company collapse. Very little leverage by the builder and stable land bank, which they are not expanding. Very slow and steady business model. I preferred this to Unitech in 2009 (which proved to be the right decision in terms of risk - even if returns in Unitech were actually much better)

Hi
    Greetings

Nice summary... however, RP is facing same problem as Unitech, with poor connectivity, delayed sector roads and deliveries..

its been 5 years now since some of its launches.

If RP is not expanding land base, why does chaudhry sahib need to sit on peoples money and prefer not to deliver?

blank assurance of possession being planned for holi, then diwali and then holi without applying for OC is a stupid trick played by laggards and third rate builders of the industry.

It would be a good thing if the builder comes up with a commitment at providing delivery along with connectivity and infra within the committed time frame in BBA. At least for the first couple of projects.

This is even more important for the builder if they ever wishes to be successful in ggn market, where more than 100s of options are available and dozens more come up every month.

Or does the builder find itself comfortable with similarities and being counted "better" amongst the league of incognito builders like Takhshila, BPTP, Imperia, ILD, occus etc?

If it has to prove itself, it should work towards inviting business, bpo/ites and industry to set shop in that area. Areas dont get populated by themselves, dlf made efforts to bring GE and others and provided requisite infra which today gives identity to Ggn that we know. Hence RP if wants to play in the BIG league should work and not merely think about itself as a big builder.

I see complacency setting in this builders approach and working.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Nice summary... however, RP is facing same problem as Unitech, with poor connectivity, delayed sector roads and deliveries..

its been 5 years now since some of its launches.

If RP is not expanding land base, why does chaudhry sahib need to sit on peoples money and prefer not to deliver?

blank assurance of possession being planned for holi, then diwali and then holi without applying for OC is a stupid trick played by laggards and third rate builders of the industry.

It would be a good thing if the builder comes up with a commitment at providing delivery along with connectivity and infra within the committed time frame in BBA. At least for the first couple of projects.

This is even more important for the builder if they ever wishes to be successful in ggn market, where more than 100s of options are available and dozens more come up every month.

Or does the builder find itself comfortable with similarities and being counted "better" amongst the league of incognito builders like Takhshila, BPTP, Imperia, ILD, occus etc?

If it has to prove itself, it should work towards inviting business, bpo/ites and industry to set shop in that area. Areas dont get populated by themselves, dlf made efforts to bring GE and others and provided requisite infra which today gives identity to Ggn that we know. Hence RP if wants to play in the BIG league should work and not merely think about itself as a big builder.

I see complacency setting in this builders approach and working.

Cheers

Agree with this.

It is time to show some delivery by RP. Otherwise it will degenerate its brand value and future value.

As i said in original post, RP was better than other two very poor builders which the query had posted as choice between 3 builders, but there are much better builders who can be preferred over RP.

Presence of Vatika on the other side of expressway from Ramprastha City is a big benefit though. Vatika is a much bigger player and has really delivered in Gurgaon. Sp some of the shine will rub off on RP.

Still, delivery is crucial. With a prolonged 2 year recession ahead of us, it will be easy for builders to degenerate into go slow and not complete anything and drag on and on. If RP falls into this trap, it will finish its remaining reputation. And its customers will face a lot of hardship which means RP will never recovver any goodwill
    CommentQuote
  • Latest information

Hi,

I have recently visited ramprastha city edge tower and have discussed about construction with the supervisor incharge for my BLOCK in edge tower.

when it will be available
    overall I have got information, Ramprastha will be able to give you possession by year 2014 end max. (assuming there is no BLOCKing factor either from govt. or any special rule).
    and earliest by mid of year 2014 (not before that this is sure).

What is current rate in market
    I have got the offer max. 4100 PSF (for selling my unit). I am not currently interested in selling my unit but just to have rough idea. I am not sure if you go for purschasing any RP unit what will be the price offered to you.

regards
    Dhiraj Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Recently i visited ramprastha site and observed that finishing work is in full swing.ramprastha ia also getting pressure from all corners as it can be a stepping stone to their existence in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandolaamit
    Hi,
    Recently i visited ramprastha site and observed that finishing work is in full swing.ramprastha ia also getting pressure from all corners as it can be a stepping stone to their existence in gurgaon.

Chandolaamit

If ramprastha goes by the speed he is doing finishing work it will take 2 yrs ....
    CommentQuote
  • All

We are meeting ramprastha people again this month on 31-Aug 11 AM at their office with respect to construction updates , Edc Idc issues etc ...do come along with ur families n show them the unity once again

People from all 3 old projects would be joining inn. People from Skyz n rise may join inn

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    good effort will try to make if in gurgaon. apart from the points mentioned, if following points can be checked with RP officials-
    1. sector road status
    2. is RP providing LPG pipelines or not in the projects, if not then we should force them to do so as it is a very important thing in today's household.

Originally Posted by mitraa
    All

We are meeting ramprastha people again this month on 31-Aug 11 AM at their office with respect to construction updates , Edc Idc issues etc ...do come along with ur families n show them the unity once again

People from all 3 old projects would be joining inn. People from Skyz n rise may join inn

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    Hi,
    good effort will try to make if in gurgaon. apart from the points mentioned, if following points can be checked with RP officials-
    1. sector road status
    2. is RP providing LPG pipelines or not in the projects, if not then we should force them to do so as it is a very important thing in today's household.

Hi...any update on the meeting held on 31st?
    CommentQuote