Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

edge tower

Hi,
    I have a unit in edge tower in block N,1675 sq feet,8TH floor,swimming pool and park facing.whats the market resale?
    Last edited by BlessU; March 27 2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Edge towers

Hi All,

Does any one have any update on the construction and possesion. The possesion was supposed to start from April'13 for some of the towers. Is there any update?

Are they allowing to go inside now?

Comment

RP guys are claimining this oct. for the possession.. by the year end we might see a possessions of a few units being offered. especially for tower K,L,M. Since they are leading the pack..it may take some more time for the towers that are lagging behind like E,F,G... may by Q1 next year... however I am being optimistic here. Hope not over optimistic...

Comment

Oct seems not possible seeing current state of progress, anytime 1st quarter of 2014 looks more reasonable for possession..

Originally posted by prabkalra View Post
          RP guys are claimining this oct. for the possession.. by the year end we might see a possessions of a few units being offered. especially for tower K,L,M. Since they are leading the pack..it may take some more time for the towers that are lagging behind like E,F,G... may by Q1 next year... however I am being optimistic here. Hope not over optimistic...

Comment

Originally posted by Ketce15 View Post
            Hi All,

Does any one have any update on the construction and possesion. The possesion was supposed to start from April'13 for some of the towers. Is there any update?

Are they allowing to go inside now?
            Hi
            Greetings

Can be said only once company provides proof of having applied for OC. Whether it will be for the entire project or just a few towers. EWS allotment and approval by local authorities. Whether all Community services will be provided as shown in the prospectus/brochures/advertisements?

Better form an association and work in cooperation with builder to ensure smooth handing over to buyers.

Cheers

Comment

Possesion date

That's funny because when I asked I was told Aug'13 as possible possesion date. The possesion dates seem to be changing every time we speak to them. Anyhow the pictures in the messages above are also not very encouraging to the pace of completion. Not sure they have begun the construction for car park and other stuff.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Can be said only once company provides proof of having applied for OC. Whether it will be for the entire project or just a few towers. EWS allotment and approval by local authorities. Whether all Community services will be provided as shown in the prospectus/brochures/advertisements?

Better form an association and work in cooperation with builder to ensure smooth handing over to buyers.

Cheers
                Thanks Bless U!

@all buyers in edge of Ramprastha, suggestion from Bless U is good one. I think it is time that we collectively held a meeting with Ramprastha and asked for proper updates on the possesion dates.

Comment

I am also holding a unit in Edge tower...Let me know when we can plan...infact since first 3 i.e. View and Attrium also are planned to give possession along with the Edge they should also be invited....

Along with this I would be interested in the infrastructure development. Not sure when work on the sector road will start. as current connectivity will no where be sufficient considering abt 2000 families collectively would be living once the possession of all 3 projects are handed over.... Though DEW does connect to Pataudi road and the road is fully ready.. that could be an alternate path.

Comment

I am also holding a unit in Edge tower...Let me know when we can plan...infact since first 3 i.e. View and Attrium also are planned to give possession along with the Edge they should also be invited....

Along with this I would be interested in the infrastructure development. Not sure when work on the sector road will start. as current connectivity will no where be sufficient considering abt 2000 families collectively would be living once the possession of all 3 projects are handed over.... Though DEW does connect to Pataudi road and the road is fully ready.. that could be an alternate path.
                    Yes infrastructure is also a very important point. With the posts on this forum I get an idea that many people have taken RP as an end use purpose (I can be wrong). But if that is true we need to put our views across as a group. I don't think builders are really bothered about infra development as thier flats are selling anyways

Comment

Infra must before possession

Originally posted by Ketce15 View Post
                      Yes infrastructure is also a very important point. With the posts on this forum I get an idea that many people have taken RP as an end use purpose (I can be wrong). But if that is true we need to put our views across as a group. I don't think builders are really bothered about infra development as thier flats are selling anyways
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Investors fly away once 30-40 % is paid..
                      Long term buyers and end users are what is left after 80% is paid and left with the problems to handle.

It is now ripe time to get together and discuss the concerns leading to habitation as was promised and envisaged by all.
                      Be it social infra, public infra, all are a part of the set up including builders, buyers and authorities.

Before possession suitable infra is a must

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X