After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
513 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys,

Not sure if you are aware. We have a Yahoo Group where we discuss the ongoing issues like:

- As of now, Possession date will be delayed about 2 years for EDGE/ATRIUM/VIEW (As Per Ramprastha)
    - Fraud Penalty start data Clause mentioned in the BBA
    - Penalty cost Rs5 PSF is not at all enough as compare to our current cost(Loan EMI + Rent), Should be at least RS10 PSF
    - EDC/IDC revision is not yet effective.

We had at least one meeting in a Month where we around 70-80 people meet with Mr Nikhil Jain (Ramprastha CEO) at Ramprastha Sec 44 office. We had 2 meeting as of now whose MOM is available in the Yahoo group.
    We invite you all, who had not yet added himself in the Yahoo group, and bring the more strength to the Group with unity.
    Also, We are looking to create our Association which would help us to get our voice heard and deal with Ramprastha. Kindly get yourself added into the Association, details would be circulated through Yahoo group.

Please send Mr. Venkat the unit number, name, phone, city of residence and seek membership from the group site - these are required for membership. Join from the group site below, dont email me directly.

Ramprastha_Gurgaon : Ramprastha Gurgaon Flat Owners Group

If you do not want your personal details to be displayed, let us know and in that situation only unit number and email id will be then displayed in the database. It really helps in having the database for quick mobilization in case sudden issues crop up.
    Please note you need to apply through above link and need to put the above mentioned details to Mr. Venkat.

Regards,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

In the next Meeting, please bring the following documents for verifying bonafide and the same is also required documentation for the formation of association:

1. PAN CARD
    2. Valid Address Proof
    3. Copy of Builder Buyer Agreement & Allotment Letter: It should be in the name of self or of spouse. Other relations please excuse.
    4. One Photograph
    5. 3 Month Bank Account Statement
    6. Workplace identity card.

As you can see, solid documentation is needed. Please bring the photocopies also because they will be needed.

Regards,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

There is meeting with RP in there Gurgaon office on 09 Nov, 13 from 11:00 AM onwards.
    Requesting all flat owners of RP city to join this meeting with a great numbers. This is very important & we have to show them our strength.

Kindly Join with us.

BR// Amit
    CommentQuote
  • this is to show our anger rather than strength which have been shown many time and was co-operative... which was taken very lightly by them...
    Time for RP to be on toes to have the existing 3 projects delivered..otherwise each and every website/forum will be flooded with -ve RP publicity which will make it more tougher for them to sell anything until n unless they deliver on the ground other than rosy webiste,pics which are far far from reality ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    this is to show our anger rather than strength which have been shown many time and was co-operative... which was taken very lightly by them...
    Time for RP to be on toes to have the existing 3 projects delivered..otherwise each and every website/forum will be flooded with -ve RP publicity which will make it more tougher for them to sell anything until n unless they deliver on the ground other than rosy webiste,pics which are far far from reality ..

Mitraa bro

You got some information on yesterday's meeting with Ramprastha?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Mitraa bro

You got some information on yesterday's meeting with Ramprastha?

Regards,

Follow the blog by venky

http://protestingdelaysbyramprasthagurgaon.blogspot.in/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha going on cheep way.... It's delaying the existing projects possession and launching new project by investing the buyers money in new project...
    Guys BEWARE !!! Please stay away from this builder...

Real Estate, RE_23_November_2013 : readwhere
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakmunjal
    Ramprastha going on cheep way.... It's delaying the existing projects possession and launching new project by investing the buyers money in new project...
    Guys BEWARE !!! Please stay away from this builder...

Real Estate, RE_23_November_2013 : readwhere

I think these builders will never understand the pain that a middle class person is facing to get his financial problems settled. It is not a big deal for them to give the possession in next 6 months as most of the structures are ready for View/Atrium/Edge. Its all about attitude.

If they are positive they can do it but rather then bringing there old buyers in cofidence, they have lost their faith in them.

I pledge today that will not refer to anyone from now onwards to buy flat/propoery with this builder.

But we must fight against them and make them realise that how miserable is life without home.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • What date has RP given for tower D?
    Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kavita74
    What date has RP given for tower D?
    Thanks.

By jun 201x
    X can ne filled by digit suited RP the most :-) he hr

CommentQuote
    By jun 201x
    X can ne filled by digit suited RP the most :-) he hr

Hahaha

Jahaan se chale thhey, vahee vapis aa gaye :)

Thanq mitraa ji.

CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Just sharing the ppt of edge from other thread of RP, thought it will be much relevant over here..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snjvarora
    I think these builders will never understand the pain that a middle class person is facing to get his financial problems settled. It is not a big deal for them to give the possession in next 6 months as most of the structures are ready for View/Atrium/Edge. Its all about attitude.

If they are positive they can do it but rather then bringing there old buyers in cofidence, they have lost their faith in them.

I pledge today that will not refer to anyone from now onwards to buy flat/propoery with this builder.

But we must fight against them and make them realise that how miserable is life without home.

Cheers

Seriously!!
    Curb on ground water consumption and sand mining!!!
    Well...these high profile people know how to make high profile excuses.
    Lo!!!

CommentQuote
  • This argument does not stand anywhere as per license agreement they can't use ground water for construction
    The ban happened around aug 2012 only which was very near to possession date ...,

Cheap builder mentality.

Originally Posted by kavita74
    Seriously!!
    Curb on ground water consumption and sand mining!!!
    Well...these high profile people know how to make high profile excuses.
    Lo!!!

CommentQuote
    This argument does not stand anywhere as per license agreement they can't use ground water for construction
    The ban happened around aug 2012 only which was very near to possession date ...,

Cheap builder mentality.

Builder ki sehat pe koi farak nhi padhne wala.
    Haa...hum apna khoon aur jalaa lenge.

But..there has to be some solution. These people simply take investors for a ride.

I hope ki itna sab hone k baad when we all get possession, at least quality of construction is what they promised. That shouldn't turn out to be another nighmare.

CommentQuote